剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我觉得您或许希望亲自告诉她
I thought you might want to tell her yourself.
谢谢您过来提醒我 国务卿女士
Thank you for coming to tell me, Madam Secretary.
如果你想取消出席今天的会议
I completely understand
我完全理解
if you want to cancel your appearance today.
我们有应对方案
Uh, we're prepared to do that.
我不想让你做任何
I don't want you to do anything that you feel
可能将你的家人置于险地的事
might put your family at greater risk.
我的家人从小就教育我
My family has raised me
要争取我作为一个完整的人的权利
to demand my rights as a full human being.
这也是为什么从一开始我们就面临着威胁
That is why we have been at risk from the very beginning.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
我能理解
I understand.
我很期待在会议上见到您
I look forward to seeing you at the conference.
很遗憾 诺拉 我无法参加会议
Unfortunately, Noura, I-I won't be able to be there.
当然
Of course.
我明白 您很忙
I understand. You're very busy.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
抱歉 我刚上了推特
Sorry, I just got on Twitter,
但是我母亲不能看这些
but my mother can't see this.
体谅一下你母亲
Well, do your mother a favor and just...
别玩阅后即焚
...stay off of Snapchat.
我就是看了那个才彻底失控的
That's where I officially lost control.
别担心 国务卿女士
Don't worry, Madam Secretary.
就像我父亲说的
Like my father says,
一切都会如真♥主♥所愿进行
everything will be as Allah wills it.
你是要找辅助端口吧 AUX
I think you want the auxiliary-- AUX...
我知道AUX什么意思
I-I know what AUX means.
抱歉 忘了你跟谁在约会了
Oh. Sorry, forgot who you were dating.
这话是不是显得我更尴尬了
I just made this worse for myself, aren't I?
是
Yes.
怎么样 国务卿
How does it look, ma'am?
像是我本该去的地方
Like somewhere I'm supposed to be.
感谢西格尔大学
Thank you to Segall University,
感谢国♥务♥院♥ 感谢在座各位
to the Department of State, and to all of you.
非常荣幸今天能受邀参加
It is a total thrill to be invited to join
促进女童与妇女教育
the Worldwide Partnership
国际合作大会
for Girls' and Women's Education today.
这在两年前是我绝对不敢想象的
This is something I never would have imagined for myself
那时我在学校就我国的教育改革
two years ago, when I gave a speech at my school
发表了演讲
about education reform in my country.
利雅得有了首所男女合校
I was excited about our first
对此我激动不已
coeducational university in Riyadh,
我希望有一天能在那儿学习建筑学
where I hoped to one day study architecture.
我想像我父亲那样工作
I wanted to work like my father.
我想担任公职
I wanted to run for a government position.
我还想见到"单向乐队"的成员
I also wanted to meet the members of One Direction.
《我的故事》是我的最爱
"Story of My Life" was my jam.
请别笑话我
Please do not judge.
但当我申请建筑学专业时
But when I applied for the architecture program,
我被告知我能够获得学位
I was told I could get a degree,
但只有等到"没有男人的办公间"出现
but I could never practice my skill until there was
我才有机会工作
"A workplace clear of men."
看到我所遭受的打击
Seeing my discouragement,
我父亲建议我把我的演讲传到网上
my father suggested I post my speech online,
呼吁结束职业性别隔离
calling for an end to gender segregation in the workplace.
于是我这么做了
So I did.
两天后
Two days later,
有一个男人在我家门外等着我
there was a man waiting for me outside my home,
他朝我的脸上泼了硫酸
where he threw acid at my face.
被袭击之后
After the attack,
当我看到自己的模样 我只想去死
when I saw what I looked like, I wanted to die.
我们在这里看吗
we're watching in here?
我的邮件谁都不看
No one reads my e-mails.
抱歉 我前面在联♥系♥沃尔特
Sorry, I was touching base with Walter.
摩尔多瓦那边有些相当诡异的消息
We just got some really weird news from Moldova.
不过可以待会儿再说
But it can wait.
不用等 怎么了
No. What is it?
中情局追踪了缴获的铀的买♥♥主
CIA tracked who was trying to buy the uranium in the raid.
是沙希德组织
It was Hizb al-Shahid.
招募那俩美国姑娘的的同一伙人
The same group that recruited the two American girls.
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
我知道 惊人的巧合 不是吗
I know. It's a crazy coincidence, right?
我觉得不是巧合
I don't know if that's a coincidence.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一方面 是沙特阿♥拉♥伯
On the one hand, you have Saudi Arabia,
他们不希望我们
who does not want us to know
知道他们的公民在资助沙希德组织
that their citizens are funding Hizb al-Shahid,
于是...他们挟持了那些姑娘
so... they take those girls hostage
来掩人耳目
in order to cover it up.
与此同时 在摩尔多瓦
Meanwhile, in Moldova,
有一伙人想要买♥♥铀
we have a group trying to buy uranium,
这是其他恐怖组织无法做到的
something no other terrorist group has been able to do.
回到沙特阿♥拉♥伯 我们发现
Back in Saudi Arabia, we learn that Hizb al-Shahid
伊♥斯♥兰♥组织沙希德要袭击诺拉·卡塔比娅一家
is targeting the family of Noura al-Kitabi,
现在 你又告诉我正是同一伙人
and now, you're telling me that that's the same group
想要买♥♥铀
that was trying to buy the uranium?
没错 但两边情况都在掌控之中
Yeah, but both situations were contained.
如果不是呢
What if it isn't? What?
要是他们的主要袭击目标
What if their whole point was to put their main target
就在我们眼前呢
right there in front us,
而我们都置身事外静静看着
while we all stand back and watch?
我们得结束它
We have to shut it down.
什么
What?
会议 结束它 马上
The conference! Shut it down! Now!
布莱克 打给...
Blake, please call...
好
Yeah. Yeah.
亨利
Henry.
今天我在这代表着黑袍下的所有女性
So today I speak for the invisible.
我需要检查一下您的包
Can I check your bag, please?
有时候很难接受
Sometimes it's hard to accept
我看不到变革的希望
that this change won't happen in my life.
-但我知道是有希望的 -搜身检查
- But I know this change is possible. - Pat down.
请
Please.
尊严源自最基本的尊重 就在这里
Dignity begins with a simple act of respect, right here.
正如接受对知识的渴求
Like accepting that the thirst for knowledge
并不归单一性别或传统所有
does not belong to one gender or tradition,
而是属于全人类的
but to all of mankind.
女士们先生们 此刻
Ladies and gentlemen, at this time,
请所有听众
we ask all audience members
保持冷静 就近退场
to please proceed calmly to the nearest exit.
好
All right.
女士们先生们 会议现在结束了
Ladies and gentlemen, the conference is now closed.
不再接受入场
There'll be no further admittance at this time.
请保持冷静 就近退场
Please proceed calmly to the nearest exit.
出什么事了
What's going on?
这边 马上
This way. Now.
请保持冷静 两侧退场
Please stay calm and exit on both sides...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
快点 这边 这边
Hurry, this way. This way.
这边有出口
There's an exit over here!
抱歉 先生...
Excuse me, sir...
这边 大家都退场 我们得出去
This way, everybody. We need to get out.
真♥主♥至上
Allahu Akbar!
不
No.
麦考德博士 所有人都得上车
Dr. McCord, I need everyone in the car.
我们得打给妈妈
We have to call Mom.
得送你们回家 会给妈妈打的
We've got to get you home. We will.
-走 不会有事的 -爸
- Come on. Everything's gonna be okay. - Dad!
回家见
I'll see you at home.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
走吧
Go! Go!
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表