剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我想发表呼吁停止冲突的演讲
I want to give them a lay down speech
把来龙去脉
and spell it out for them,
一步步讲清楚
step by step.
我们提交俄♥罗♥斯♥针对
We give evidence of military overreach by Russia
美国和乌克兰军事扩张的证据
against the U.S.and Ukraine.
披露他们所有的进攻行动
We divulge all of their aggression.
他们袭击空军一号♥
The attack on Air Force One,
毒死骇客
the poloniumed hacker,
指向俄♥罗♥斯♥格勒乌的资金记录
the financial records that point to Russian GRU.
总统先生 这可是一步险招
Mr. President, that is a radical roll of the dice.
把我们所有的底牌都亮出来的话
Putting all our cards on the table
如果盟军不愿意行动
leaves us nowhere else to turn
我们就再无回旋余地
if the allies don't go for it.
就当下情况来说
Which, given the current climate,
我敢打赌他们不会行动
I think it's a pretty safe bet they won't.
再无回旋余地吗
Nowhere else to turn?
与此截然相反
You mean, as opposed to
你是指我们
all those other comfortable options
对抗世界第二的核力量大国
we'll have after we launch
发动全方位军事行动后
a full-scale military campaign
有其它更合适的选择吗
against the world's second biggest nuclear power?
伊丽莎白 这是个大赌注
Elizabeth, it's an enormous gamble.
首先 这将是决定你职业生涯的讲话
For starters, it would have to be the speech of your life,
和阿德莱·史蒂文森
right up there with Adlai Stevenson
在古巴导弹危机中的讲话差不多
in the Cuban Missile Crisis.
这个比喻很恰当
I think that's an apt analogy.
我想我能做到
And I think I'm up to it.
我觉得我们没什么损失
I don't see what we have to lose.
先生
Sir?
恕我直言 这会让我们失去一切
All due respect, everything.
先机 出其不意这些都没了
The upper hand, the element of surprise--
将军 我们采取网络攻击时就已经失去了这些
General, we forfeited all that with the cyber attack.
现在我们被卷进了俄♥国♥的游戏
Now we're being pulled into Russia's game.
升级冲突程度是唯一的选择
Escalating the conflict is our only choice,
除非我们能让同盟团结起来
unless we can get the allies to circle the wagons.
这真是...
It's...
需要靠全世界都同意开战
It's gonna take the world's commitment to war
才能停止战争
in order to actually stop the war.
必须在24小时内达成协议
It has to happen in the next 24 hours.
如果我们最终采取军事行动
We-we cannot give Russia time to one-up our show of force
不能给俄♥国♥占先机的时间
should decide to go there.
同意
Agreed.
和博泽克总统通电♥话♥吧
Let's get on the line with President Bozek.
我们不能单独成事
We can't do this alone.
必须让乌克兰同意
We need to get Ukraine on board.
很感谢您对我的信心 总统先生
I appreciate you taking me into your confidence, Mr. President.
告诉我你的计划
Tell me, what is your plan.
我们打算划清界限
We intend to draw a line in the sand.
这条线就是乌克兰的领土
And that line is the Ukrainian border.
除了我们已经提供的武器援助
In addition to the, uh, lethal aide we've already provided,
我们还打算向东乌克兰派遣美国专家
we plan to send American advisors to the east
强制建立乌克兰领空的禁飞区
and enforce a no-fly zone over Ukrainian airspace.
你不知道 我等你的这句支持
You don't know how long
等了多久
I've waited to hear these words of support from you.
告诉我如何回报你
Tell me, what can I do in return?
很高兴你问了 米凯尔
I'm-I'm glad you asked, Mikhail.
这一切都取决于我们的盟友
All of this will depend on the support of our allies,
我需要在24小时内获得他们的支持
which I have to rally in the next 24 hours.
肯定很不容易 我们能证明
It won't be easy, so the more evidence that we have
奥斯特洛夫就是攻击美乌两国飞机
to convince them that Ostrov was behind the cyber attack
主使的证据越多越好
on your plane and ours, the better.
我需要你有的一切信息
I'll need any information that you have.
没问题 国务卿女士
That is easily provided, Madam Secretary.
我需要你支持我
And I will need you at my side
当我在联♥合♥国♥发表演讲的时候
when I make the address at the U.N.
我现在就做去纽约的准备
I will make preparations to fly to New York right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点让你的员工
Better get your staff to work
去写那篇重要的稿子吧
on the speech of your life.
目标非常简单
The objective is simple.
让全世界相信
Convince the entire world--
尤其是我们的盟国
particularly our allies--
我们有正当理由
that we are justified and willing to go to war
发动战争是为了阻止俄♥罗♥斯♥的入侵
to contain Russian aggression.
你这基本上就是圣克里斯宾之演讲
So, your basic St. Crispin's day speech.
希望不用真的打仗
Hopefully without having to go into battle.
中心意思就是 一旦我们有主动权
Once we have the authority,
我们就不必强制实施了
the idea is that we won't have to enforce it.
这个风险很大
That's a big risk.
我们很清楚
We're aware.
你打算让我用多少
How much of the classified stuff
保密情报
do you want me to use?
除了信息来源和收集方法
Outside of sources and methods,
总统同意让你使用全部资料
the president has authorized all of it.
全部都可以用吗
All of it all if it?
我们要说乔治·拉斯科
We're giving up George Lasko as the guy
作为袭击空军一号♥的黑客
who hacked Air Force One?
他和俄♥罗♥斯♥的关系
His connection to Russia?
对博泽克总统座机的袭击
The attack on President Bozek's plane?
钋元素毒杀
The polonium assassination--?
这差不多就是我说的全部
That pretty much covers what I mean by "All of it."
如果要亮出全部底牌
If we are showing our entire hand,
就意味着谈判结束
it means the end of any kind of negotiation.
所以这个演讲必须得起作用
That's why this speech has to work.
欢迎来烟熏阿尔
Hi, welcome to Smokin' Al's.
我只有十分钟
I only have ten minutes.
十分钟足够了
That's all I need.
我得承认从未想过你会来这种店吃饭
I have to admit I never expected you to be in a place like this.
所以我们才约在这里
Well, that's why we're here.
你妻子知道你这样吃饭吗
Does your wife know that you eat like that?
当然不知道
Of course not.
我能为你做什么 亨利
What can I do for you, Henry?
我要给你一些我发现的情报
I need to bring you some intelligence that I've uncovered.
我把情报交给了国防情报局 但他们一直拖延
I've taken it as far as I can with DIA, but it stalled.
我想你和简·费罗斯谈过了
I assume you talked to Jane Fellows about this?
她基本上终止了我的任务
She essentially terminated my assignment,
但你是最初招募我的人
but you're my original recruiter.
她不用你了这事就结束了
That's where it ends.
拉塞尔 我的线人已经拿到了
Russell, my asset managed to lift
俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵乌克兰的战略计划
Russia's entire playbook for the invasion of Ukraine.
他们对所有能想象到的情形都做了计划
They spell out every scenario imaginable,
包括如何对美国的行动做出反应
including a number of ways to manage the U.S.reaction.
但在这份详尽的文件里
Yet nowhere is this exhaustive document
完全没提到对空军一号♥的攻击
is there any mention of hacking Air Force One.
你为何要在我们马上对玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫
Why are you telling me this now when we are right in the middle
发起军事行动的关头告诉我这些
of a military campaign against Maria Ostrov?
在挑战者爆♥炸♥之前
Before the Challenger exploded...
航♥天♥飞机 什么 怎么
The space shuttle? What kind...? What is...?
有低级别工程师
Low-level engineers
发现航♥天♥飞机存在严重的设计缺陷
discovered serious design flaws with the shuttle;
问题与O型密封环有关
particularly related to the O-rings,
他们知道这些密封环无法承受
which they knew could not withstand
急剧的温度变化
extreme changes in temperature.
他们不停地向上汇报这一故障
They kept pushing the information upstairs,
信息却无法传达
but it stalled.
-还有9·11事件 -这事都扯出来了
- Or 9/11-- - Here we go.
中情局和联调局可能已有足够的
The CIA and FBI may have had enough foreknowledge
关于基♥地♥组♥织♥的情报来阻止袭击
of al-Qaeda's plan to stop the attack,
却因为两局相争
but because of bureaucratic intransigence,
他们从未分享情报
they never even spoke to one another.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表