剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
We're-we're both in public service.
如果我们都不相信我们发誓保卫的体制
What sense does it make if we can't believe in the system
-那这一切还有什么意义 -我不知道
- we're sworn to uphold? - I don't know.
有什么意义
What sense does it make?
听我说
Well, hear me on this:
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人发现
If the Russians find out
我们干预了他们的事情
that we've been meddling in their affairs,
他们可能就会退出联合声明
they could pull out of the coalition talks.
这样我们在这场斗争中就没有战友了
Which means we have no partner in this fight.
伊迪雷斯·阿博瑞就找不到了
No, no finding Idris Al Bouri.
贾布里勒·迪萨的情报也拿不到
No intel on Jibral Disah.
希雷亚要回到利比亚
Hijriyyah goes back to Libya.
你真的愿意置所有这些于不顾
Are you willing to risk everything we're working for...
只为了救出一个人吗
just to save one person?
迪米特里出事的时候我们也是这么说的
That's just what we said when it was Dmitri.
牺牲一个人
One life ended, yeah.
能救成千上万的人
And thousands saved. A million.
我也是这么说的
And I said it, too.
我也相信
I believed it.
我相信你
I believe you.
我想你做得对
I think you did the right thing.
你做出了正确的选择
You made the right choice.
有一件事情
Th-th... here's the thing:
让我无法忍♥受
I just can't live with it.
我的后脑一直嗡嗡作响
There's this humming in the back of my brain.
就是这种自己犯了可怕错误的挥之不去的感觉
It's this constant feeling that I made a terrible mistake
想弥补为时已晚
and it's too late to fix it.
什么错误
What mistake?
我留在了货车里
I stayed in the van!
我让他们把车开走 把迪米特里留在那里
I let them drive away and leave Dmitri there.
你还能做什么其他的事呢
What else could you have done?
我不知道 我可以
I don't know. I could've...
反抗得更厉害些 让他们停下
...fought harder; made them stop.
你在那辆货车里对抗其他秘密特工
What chance would you have had
能有什么胜算呢
against the other operatives in that van?
在你危急到他们的命令之前
They-they would have physically restrained you
他们就会把你绑起来
before letting you hijack their orders.
记住总统说的原话
Which, remember, came directly from the president.
迪米特里选择为这个国家当间谍
Dmitri made a choice to spy for this country.
他一定觉得这么做值得
He must have felt it was worth it.
你说得好像这事多光荣似的
You make it sound so honorable.
他是个被吓坏了的不想死的孩子
He was a terrified kid who didn't want to die.
塔莉娅·派特洛夫是无辜的
And Talia Petrov is an innocent.
她是我们所做的一切事情的受害者
The victim of everything we've done.
我也不会把她留在那里等死的
I am not going to leave her there to die, too.
你不必一个人承担这些
You didn't have to be alone in this.
你可以跟我说的
You-you could have talked to me.
我不能跟你说
I can't talk to you!
你就
You're all...
纠缠在
tied up...
我的脑子里
with this in my head.
有时我看你的时候
Sometimes when I see you,
就好像我又回到了那里
it's like I-I'm going right back there.
我知道你想帮忙 但你帮不了
I know you want to help, but you can't.
因为你提醒着我 我是如何失败的
Because you remind me of how I failed.
你起得真早啊
You're up early.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
官方声称美国无人机在苏尔特附近的
Officials say the U.S. Drone strike near Sirte,
利比亚海岸线上发动攻击
on the Libyan coastline,
杀掉了六个激进分子 其中包括伊迪雷斯·阿博瑞
killed six militants, including Idris Al Bouri.
20世纪80年代 阿博瑞曾是
During the 1980s, Al Bouri was a high-ranking member
阿富汗圣♥战♥组织的高级成员
of the mujahideen in Afghanistan,
最近向
and most recently pledged his loyalty
恐怖组织沙希德效忠
to the terrorist group Hizb al-Shahid.
有关新闻称 俄方宣布
In related news, Russia has announced that
即将开始和美方的
it is set to begin preliminary talks
预备会议
with the United States...
着眼结盟
with an eye toward forming a coalition--
你好
Hello.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
兽医到了
Vet's here.
毛毛的腿不是扭伤
The issue with Buttercup's leg isn't a sprain.
是长了肿瘤
It's a tumor.
核磁共振影像显示 它罹患了淋巴肉瘤
The MRI showed he's suffering from lymphosarcoma.
情况有多严重
How bad?
已经到很晚期了
It's very advanced.
还长有其他肿瘤
And there are other tumors,
已经转移到肝脏了
and it's metastasized into his liver.
你是说已经到末期了吗
Are you saying that it's terminal?
要是化疗呢
What about chemo?
我是说 一定会有某种治疗方法的
I mean, there's got to be some kind of treatment.
关键是
The thing is,
恐怕它现在很痛苦
I'm afraid he's in pain.
我们不能那么做
We can't have that.
不 我们不能那么做
No, we can't have that.
我们什么时候需要这样做
When do we need to do this?
你们准备好了就可以
Whenever you're ready.
真的别无选择了吗
Is there really no other choice?
这么难的处境
As difficult as it is,
我想伊丽莎白会做出最好的决定的
I think Elizabeth is making the best decision.
我想跟它度过今天
I'd like to have the day with him.
道个别
Say good-bye.
如果你能帮它止痛的话
That is, if you can give him something for the pain.
当然可以
Sure.
我会给它打一针布托啡诺
I'll give him a shot of Butorphanol.
我可以今晚再回来
And, uh, I can come back this evening.
是工作的事吗
Is it work?
是
Uh, yeah.
没关系 如果必须走就走吧
It's all right. You can go if you have to.
没什么不能推迟的事
It's nothing I can't put off.
我没事 真的 我保证
I'm fine. Really, I promise.
你确定吗 你不想让孩子们陪你吗
You sure? You don't want the kids with you?
不用
No.
如果我们都在这儿 一副沮丧的样子
Then we're all here and we're upset,
它就会知道有什么不对头了
he'll know something's wrong.
她在说 我以为他比他们的核弹更强大
She's saying, "I thought he was stronger than their bombs."
比真♥主♥更强大
"Stronger than Allah."
现在我自♥由♥了
"And now I'm free."
希雷亚说贾布里勒·迪萨的逃跑计划
Hijriyyah says Jibral Disah's escape plan
是去伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
was to go to Islamabad,
到I-8区藏起来
and hide out in the I-8 district,
这样目标就缩小到了这一区域
which narrows it down to this area here.
I-8区是住♥宅♥区 到处都是平民
Well, I-8's residential. Civilians everywhere.
撤离可能会很困难
Exfiltration could be difficult.
一次解决一个问题
Hey, one problem at a time.
我们先找到那个混账
Let's find the son of a bitch first.
巴基斯坦表面上还是我们的盟友
Pakistan is ostensibly our ally.
他们也许愿意帮我们定位他的位置
They might be willing to help us pinpoint his location.
拉塞尔·杰克逊想知道最新情况
Russell Jackson wants an update.
我们终于能给他带去点好消息了
Finally, we can give him some good news.
我把塔莉娅·派特洛夫的事告诉伊丽莎白了
Oh, uh, I told Elizabeth about Talia Petrov.
她希望你能让步
She wants you to back off.
事实真♥相♥是 我无可奈何
Well, the truth is, I'm out of options.
现在我已无能为力了
There's nothing more I can do right now.
就像你说的 我们没办法救所有人
And, like you said, we can't save everyone.
但我们救了希雷亚
But we saved Hijriyyah.
今天还不错
It's a good day.
你总能找准距离
You could always find a distance...
你也从不出差错
...and you never put a foot wrong.
当我去牧场时
And when I would come to the pasture,
你就会跑来见我
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表