剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
夜行者 我是墨菲站
Night Stalker, Murphy Station here.
导弹命中
Firecracker hit.
我们需要撤离 结束
We need exfil. Over.
收到 墨菲
Copy, Murphy.
我们得继续走
We might want to keep moving.
我们需要载具 结束
We need a ride now! Over!
收到 墨菲
Copy, Murphy.
最近的鸟儿距离你们一个小时
Nearest bird is an hour out.
走吧
Let's go.
收到 正在寻找掩护 结束
Copy. Looking for cover. Out.
快走
Go, go, go.
明显我们不是舞会上最漂亮的女孩
Apparently, we're not the prettiest girl at the dance.
还要等一个小时
We got an hour to kill.
何塞 你在流血
Jose, you're bleeding.
让我看看
Let's see.
你被击中了
You're shot.
好消息是 没打中心脏
Good news is... missed your heart.
来
Here.
把这个放上去
Get this on.
要压一压
Needs the pressure.
天
God...!
-你还能走吗 -我们没问题吧
- Can you keep going? - ?Yeah, we good?
只要肾上腺素在起作用
As long as the adrenaline.
走吧 好的
Let's go. ?Okay.
我们的特别任务小队在科哈特
Our render safe unit in Kohat took
遭遇到了比预期更猛烈的火力 使他们
more fire than expected, which held...
你是告诉我
You're telling me
他们干掉了贾布里勒·迪萨
they killed Jibral Disah,
地球上的最高通缉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 而联合司令部
the most wanted terrorist on Earth, and JSOC
竟然派不出人去接他们
doesn't have anybody available to pick these guys up?
如果有的话 女士 我向你保证
If there were, ma'am, I can assure you...
我们就已经安排好了
We would've already made the call.
贝丝 墨菲追踪站是我们的首要考虑
Bess, Murphy Station is our top priority.
听着好像何塞·坎波斯需要手术
It sounds like Jose Campos needs surgery.
我们会确保医疗人员
We're making sure medical
在撤离小队里
personnel are part of the exfil team.
同时 他们在寻找掩护
In the meantime, they're seeking cover.
我们知道他们在哪吗
Do we even know where?
到后面整理一下
Set up back there.
好 我去找找医药物资
All right, I'll check for medical supplies.
好的
Okay.
有食物的藏身处 就是我所说的
A hideout with food... now we're talking.
放下
Put it down!
放下枪
Put the gun down!
放下枪
Put the gun down!
射他 亨利 射他
Shoot him, Henry! Shoot him!
-枪跑哪去了 -我搞定了 我搞定了
- Where's the gun? - I got it, I got it.
安静点
?Keep quiet.
-有人中枪了吗 -安静 没有
- Anyone hit? - ?Be quiet. No.
多亏了这位哈姆雷特·麦考德
No thanks to Hamlet McCord here.
坐下
Sit down.
呆在那
Stay right there.
告诉他我们不打算伤害他
Tell him we're not gonna hurt him.
为什么不
Why the hell not?
-他可能会杀了我们 -告诉他就是了
- He could've killed us! - Just tell him!
告诉他我们是来帮忙的
Tell him we're here to help.
我们只想平安回家
We just want to go home safely to our families.
他听得懂吗
Does he understand?
亨利有什么消息
Any word on Henry?
没有 女士 对不起 鉴于你现在
No, ma'am. Sorry. And, uh, given how much
要考虑这么多问题 我觉得提这件事很不明智
is on your mind, I feel silly even bringing this up...
-艾莉森的批准条吧 -是的
- Alison's permission slip. - Yeah.
没问题
No problem.
我们得边走边嚼口香糖 总统的命令
We got to walk and chew gum, POTUS's orders.
好吧
Okay.
看到没
See?
边走边嚼口香糖
Walking and chewing gum.
我们可以搞定
We got this.
我很高兴你这么觉得
Well, I'm glad you feel that way,
因为中国外♥交♥部♥长
because the Chinese foreign minister
要求会面
has requested a meeting.
他还有安♥理♥会♥其他成员
He and every other Security Council member.
他们要谴责我们毁了巴基斯坦
They want to yell at us for breaking Pakistan.
是的 但是
Yes, but, uh,
陈部长非常坚持
Minister Chen has been particularly insistent.
中国跟巴基斯坦接壤
Well, China shares a border with Pakistan.
我知道了 不过不是今天
I get it, but not today.
我得闭上眼休息几分钟
I have got to shut my eyes for a few minutes,
否则可能一不小心就发出了向加拿大的制裁
or I might accidentally impose sanctions on Canada.
他在我办公室对吧
He's in my office, isn't he?
我真的需要练习拒绝强人
I really have to work on saying no to powerful people.
我总爱讨好位高权重的人
I'm a powerful people pleaser.
我们都有缺点要改 布莱克
We all have things we have to work on, Blake.
陈部长
Minister Chen!
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
我国政♥府♥对你方在巴基斯坦的袭击
My government is gravely concerned
表示严重关切
about your incursion in Pakistan.
是啊 我听说了你们主席的
Yes, I heard your president's blanket
尖锐谴责 "这是打击
condemnation: "A scourge!
对一个国家的残暴打击"
A diabolical scourge on the region."
我猜你们的原话
I'm guessing that something
应该不只这一句
got lost in translation,
但你是来澄清的吧
but you're here to clarify, aren't you?
我们确实
We do, indeed,
用了最严厉的话谴责你们的
condemn your hostile and destabilizing
敌意以及破坏地方稳定的行为
actions in the harshest possible terms.
可是私下里 我是来提供中国的帮助的
However, unofficially, I am here to ask how China can help.
要说这话得先有台时光机
Well, it... would have to involve a time machine.
要知道我们已经
You know we've been
为中国能加入巴基斯坦核装置拆卸计划
trying to bring China into our Pakistan render safe plan
努力多年了
for years now.
你们有句俗话"迟来总比不来强"
You have an expression: "Better late than never""
我更想说"时机就是一切"
I prefer, "Timing is everything."
我能问问行动进行得怎么样了吗
May I ask how the operation is going?
我们已经保护住了他们12个掩体中
We have secured the weapons
11个掩体内的武器
at 11 of their 12 bunkers.
越往腹地深处走人越少 或许是因为
We're facing less resistance as we go, probably because
阿伯迪的军队部署出现了断层
Abedi's grip on the military is fracturing.
我国的情报部门也是这么分♥析♥的
This is our intelligence assessment, as well.
英雄所见略同
Great superpower minds...
如果一切按计划进行
If all goes according to plan,
问题一小时内就能解决了
we should be done within the hour.
如果进展不顺利 我们会接受
Well, if it doesn't, we'll be taking you up
你们的帮助
on your offer to help,
对此我们十分感谢
which is very much appreciated.
谢谢 伊丽莎白
Thank you, Elizabeth.
当然
You bet.
天啊 终于完事了
Oh... my God. Oh, my God.
国务卿 战情室找你
Ma'am, you're needed in the Situation Room.
抱歉 还是没有亨利的消息
Sorry, still no word on Henry.
谢谢 布莱克
Thanks, Blake.
联合特种作战部队已经在皮塔洛着陆了
JSOC team's landing at Petaro.
巴基斯坦最后的核武器所在地
Home of the last of the Pakistani nukes.
墨菲站有新消息
I have an update on Murphy Station.
他们正躲在I-8区东北部
They're holed up in the back room of a grocery store
一家杂货店里
in the northeast quadrant of the I-8 district.
救援部队还有二十分钟到达
Our exfil unit is 20 minutes out.
猫头鹰 有人比我们先到了
Night Owl, someone got here before us.
这里有一些巴基斯坦军人的尸体和破碎的护栏
We have multiple Pakistani army dead, security barriers smashed,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表