剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I think, in light of recent events,
我们应该在讨论你们那篇写得很一般的
we should take a few minutes before diving into your papers
关于正义战争理论的论文前 先花点时间聊聊天
on the theory of the just war, which were, sadly, just okay.
还有没有人想要就
So, does anybody else have
奥斯特罗夫总统去世一事发表看法
anything they want to say about the passing of President Ostrov?
坦白说 这人看上去像是
Frankly, the man looked like
多年前就已经死掉了一样
he'd been dead for years.
帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫总统
President Pavel Ostrov
使得俄♥国♥复兴成为一个强国
restored Russia to its rightful place as a great power.
他把我们被偷走的土地夺了回来
He took back lands that were stolen from us,
重振了我们的经济
rebuilt our economy,
而且由于他的力量
and, through his strength,
使得世界又一次对我们产生敬意
made the world respect us once again.
愿他记忆长存
愿他记忆长存
谢谢了 小伙子们 你们刚才简直
Well, cheers, lads, for that scene
像是苏维埃的宣传电影里的场景
from a Soviet propaganda film.
好了
Okay.
还有人想要加入辩论吗
Anybody else want to weigh in?
好吧 我们开始上课吧
All right, let's get started.
那么葛莱弗说他能够说服俄军将领
So Gorev claims he can deliver the generals.
但你究竟打算如何说服乌克兰人呢
But how exactly do you plan to deliver the Ukrainians?
我会在明天去莫斯科中途停靠基辅时
I would pitch this to President Bozek
跟博泽克总统谈这件事
when I stop in kiev en route to moscow.
这是他能想到最好的结果了
It is the best outcome he can hope for.
对我们来说也是一样
Best for us, too,
如果最后能让葛莱弗掌权的话
if it lands Gorev in the top spot.
你到了乌克兰跟博泽克好好谈这事 贝丝
Make the ask to Bozek when you get to Ukraine, Bess.
如果他同意 葛莱弗就可以为你
If he signs off, Gorev can set a meeting
和将领们在莫斯科安排见面了
between you and the generals in Moscow.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
克里格
Oh, hey, uh, Craig.
我能为你做什么吗 国务卿女士
What can I do for you, Madam Secretary?
你可以从叫我伊丽莎白开始
Well, you can start by calling me Elizabeth.
-好吧 -听着...我们也许无法
- Sure. - ?Listen... we may not be
在每件事项上都立场一致
on the same side of every issue,
但我们是一队的
but we are on the same team.
我们找个时间共进午餐如何
How about we have lunch sometime?
想跟俄♥国♥友好相处是危险而愚蠢的做法
Trying to make nice with Russia is dangerous folly.
也许这一轮你能赢
You may have won this round,
但只要总统还不明白这一点
but I won't rest until the president
我就不会放弃的
understands that.
等等 让我来理解一下你的意思
Wait. So, just to parse the metaphor:
现在我们是在打拳击赛
Now we're in a boxing match,
这场比赛中自然没有队伍可言
a sport in which, of course, there are no teams,
只是两个人打来打去而已
just two guys punching it out?
这就是我们的关系吗
Is that where we are?
好吧 你不是想共进午餐吗
Fine. You want to have lunch,
伊丽莎白 那就共进午餐好了
Elizabeth? Let's have lunch.
很好 我会让办公室安排的
Great. I'll have my office set it up.
那么 我们现在说清楚了...
Uh, so we're clear...
你第一年里走运取得了点成绩
You improvised your way to some wins in your first year.
这点我同意
No doubt about it.
但在外交政策上 我国需要的
But when it comes to foreign policy, what this nation
是强势而明确的策略
needs is a strong, clear strategy.
而总统正是为此才任命我的
Now, the president brought me in to deliver exactly that,
这下你明白
which should tell you something
他对你的成绩有什么看法了吧
about his estimation of your achievements.
还想跟我吃午餐吗
Still want to have that lunch?
大家都说吉拉尔餐厅的三文鱼饼很赞呢
Everyone's raving about the salmon croquettes at Girard's.
国务卿女士
第二季 第三集
下次论文写得好点 同学们
Better papers next time, guys.
你不觉得你刚才的异议太多了吗
Don't you think you protested a little much there?
也许我只是真诚地为祖国感到哀痛呢
Maybe I was sincerely grieving for my country.
还记得你跟我说过诚意吗 教授
Remember sincerity, professor?
我们需要你去俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥
We need you to go to the Russian Embassy.
那里明天六点会举♥行♥奥斯特罗夫总统的追悼会
There's a memorial for President Ostrov tomorrow at 6:00.
是的 我收到邀请了
Yes, I was invited.
我们知道
We know.
如果可能的话 我们想让你
We'd like you to approach
跟津琴科大使进行接触
Ambassador Zinchenko if you can,
看是否能弄清他对奥斯特罗夫继任者的看法
see if you can get his take on who might replace Ostrov.
他只跟高级将领说话
He deals with generals,
不会理睬我这种无名上尉的
not no-name captains.
那样太可疑了
That will be suspicious.
那倒不见得 人人都知道他爱喝酒
Eh, it doesn't have to be. He's a man who's known to drink,
而明天其他人也都会喝的
and it's an occasion where everyone else will be, too.
如果我失败了怎么办
What happens if I fail?
你知道俄♥国♥怎么对待间谍的吗
Do you know what they do to spies in Russia?
我们不会让你暴露的
We won't let that happen.
再说了 这只是一场谈话而已
And, besides, it's just a conversation.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
你妹妹怎么样了
How's your sister?
她昨天抵达了斯德哥尔摩
She arrived in Stockholm yesterday.
他们让她接受药物试验了
They've admitted her into the drug trial.
行了 我记得我们的交易是什么
And, yes, I remember the deal we made.
很好
Good.
结束后我会联♥系♥你看看进展如何
I'll be in touch afterwards for the debrief.
你可以做到的 迪米特里
You can do this, Dmitri.
您的信任让我感到很荣幸 麦考德教授
I'm honored by your confidence, Professor McCord.
我就说这屋里缺一个帐篷
I've always said this room needed a tent.
你们看到的是升级版的安全通讯帐篷
As you can see, the upgraded secure communications tent
由隔音材料制成 可以屏蔽任何长距
features soundproof fabric, capable of blocking any long-
和短距监控
or short-range attempts at surveillance.
请跟我到帐篷内来
If you'll just follow me inside.
这小东西能发射一圈电子波
That little guy projects a ring of electronic waves
可以屏蔽所有其他监控
that block any other attempts at surveillance.
鉴于之前空军一号♥的程序被篡改
In light of the Air Force One hack,
总统希望采取一切预防措施
the President wanted to take every precaution
保障国务卿安全抵达俄♥罗♥斯♥
for the Secretary's trip to Russia.
完美临终遗言
Famous last words.
什么
Excuse me?
她在扯关于飞机的事
It's a plane thing.
国务卿和我们讲了空军一号♥的事后
She's, uh, a little uneasy
她就有点心神不宁
since the Secretary read us in about Air Force One.
说到这 我可以亲自向国务卿担♥保♥
On that note, I wanted to personally assure the Secretary
我的团队已经对飞机进行了
that my team has run
所有可能的测试
every possible diagnostic on her plane.
-一切正常 -好的
- It's all come back clean. ?- Okay.
我会向国务卿转达的
Well, I'll let the Secretary know.
谢谢你的解说
Thank you so much for your time.
问个小问题 你几岁
One question: How old are you?
什么
What?
说真的 你几岁
Seriously, how old?
30岁 我17岁大学毕业
I'm 30. Uh, I graduated college at 17,
然后搬到硅谷 21岁成立第一家公♥司♥
moved to silicon valley, started my first company at 21...
天哪 为什么大家都这么看重年轻人
God, why is our culture so obsessed with youth?
要是非得有人跟我保证飞机是安全的
If someone's gonna tell me a plane's safe,
起码派个成熟老道的男人啊
I want it to be a grown-ass man.
女人也行
Or woman.
无关性别 只要别是小屁孩就行
Anyone but a child is the point.
好了 戴西 我们不该
All right, Daisy, maybe we shouldn't
冲我们的首席网络安全专家嚷嚷
yell at our nation's top cybersecurity official.
我完全理解的你的担心
Look, I totally get your concerns.
但是相信我
But trust me,
交给我绝对没问题
You're in good hands.
行了兄弟 别瞎扯了
Okay, man, don't make it weird.
非常感谢你过来给我们讲解
Thank you so much for coming in.
我相信国务卿一定会很放心的
I'm sure that the Secretary will feel very reassured.
如果真要担心的话
And, look, if you want to worry about something,
-那也该担心简单的机械故障 -行
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表