剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
他们整天什么都不做 就想着怎么杀人
They sit around and think about how to kill people all day long.
我告诉你 出事了
Something happened, I'm telling you.
那家伙不是殉难者的人
The guy is not a martyr.
他是为了钱来的
He's in it for the money.
中情局和国防情报处会考察现场
CIA and DNI will comb the scene,
评估安全漏洞的
evaluate security breaches.
鉴证部门会收集所有炸♥弹♥碎片 用于分♥析♥
Forensics will gather any bomb fragments for analysis.
这不是你的错 宝贝
It wasn't your fault, babe.
米米有孩子
She had kids, you know-- Mimi.
我知道
I know.
好样的
Well done!
艾莉森给我发短♥信♥
Alison just texted.
她在朋友家离不开
She is stuck at a friend's house
她们正在为期中考试复习
studying for midterms,
我们能多吃点了
so more for us.
我就喜欢吃好多东西
I actually prefer eating in bulk.
让我觉得自己是个美国人
Makes me feel American.
那是什么
What is that?
焦糖洋葱意式调味饭
Caramelized onion risotto.
-看起来像医院的饭 -看起来
- Looks like hospital food. - As it turns out,
我喜欢吃医院的饭
I love hospital food.
如果医院的饭是这样的话 但其实不是
If it looks like that, which it doesn't.
我可能煮过火了
I might've overcooked it.
其实他们给爸爸吃的 也是这个颜色
Seriously, stuff they gave Dad-- exact same color.
你♥爸♥爸住过院
Your dad was in hospital?
不算是
Not really.
-上周 -没多久就出院了
- Last week. - He was in and out.
我希望你喜欢大蒜 因为我放了好多
I hope you like garlic, because this is loaded.
"没多久" 他当时情况危急
"In and out"? He was in critical condition.
杰森 如果你只想笑话我做的饭
Jason, if you're just gonna make fun of my food,
那就快走别吃了
you can leave the table.
我不是在说你的饭
I'm not talking about your food anymore,
我在说爸爸
I'm talking about Dad.
行了 别吃了
Know what? That's it. You're done.
什么 你是怎么回事
What? What's your problem?!
没事
Nothing!
哥们 尽早抽身吧
Get out while you can, dude.
没事吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是希望今晚能过得愉快
I just really wanted tonight to be nice.
我父母来不了
And my parents couldn't be here.
这可以理解
Which is understandable.
我弟弟是个混♥蛋♥
My brother's being a jerk.
他挺好的
He's being fine.
饭烧烂了
And I messed up the risotto.
这倒是真的 但是
Yeah, that's true, but...
但这也不是原因
that doesn't explain it.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
你♥爸♥爸 生病了吗
Your dad-- he's sick?
是因为这个吗
Is that it?
不 他现在没事了
Uh, no, he's fine now.
他 他受到了辐射
He had, um... he had radiation poisoning.
他在爆♥炸♥现场吗
He was at the bomb blast?
是啊
Yeah.
杰森和艾莉森也在
So was Jason and Alison.
我也在
So was I.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
其实 我
The truth is, I...
我不知道 以前只要我还在担心
I don't know. As long as I was worrying about
其他人的感受
how everyone else was feeling,
我就不用 不用去想我自己的感受
I didn't... I didn't have to think about how I was feeling.
只是现在突然爆发了
And it's just hitting me all at once.
我总是想
And part of me...
只要我不提起
thinks if I don't talk about it,
就不必去面对
then I don't have to deal with it.
我知道从心理学上来讲这是错误的
Which I've had enough psychology to know isn't true.
我可能只会发一下
I'll probably just develop, uh,
痉挛或者皮肤病之类的
a tic or a skin condition or something.
这是吸毒成瘾的症状
Serious drug habit.
不排除是偷窃癖
Can't rule out kleptomania.
看吧 这就是问题所在
Ah, see. That is the problem.
你很有趣
You're fun.
我们都是有趣的人
We're fun and...
可这事情一点也不有趣
This thing that happened to me is just so not fun.
突然之间 一切都
It's just, all of a sudden, everything is...
变得这么黑暗这么严重 这都是因为我
it's dark and serious because of me.
不 不是的
No. No.
是因为那个引爆♥炸♥弹的疯子
Because of some lunatic with a bomb.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Will be fun again, I promise.
我是说 可能不是和我
I mean, maybe not with me,
但总会个人出现的
but someone will come along.
这个女孩被迫嫁给一名沙希德士兵
This girl was forced to marry an HS fighter
每天被他强♥暴♥
who raped her every night
直到她带着刚出生的孩子逃跑
until she escaped with her newborn daughter.
她拿出所有的积蓄
Then she handed over all her money
和孩子一起上了一个罪犯的漏水的破船
and climbed onto some criminal's leaky boat with her child.
她只是为了逃离
Just to get away.
这里每一份资料都代表了一条生命
Each one of these files is a life.
这还只是一条船上的难民
And this is just one boat.
可是几乎所有人都说
And yet, almost every one of them says
如果可能 他们愿意留在利比亚
that if it were possible, they'd stay in Libya.
那是他们的家园
It's home.
坐着吧 别起来
Sit. Sit.
我们听说了利比亚的行动 很遗憾
We were sorry to hear about the op in Libya.
深表哀悼
You have our condolences.
大家都不想看到这样的结果
It wasn't the outcome anyone had hoped for.
但我们还有工作要做
But we still have work.
现在我们可以把难民从船上转移到
Now we can transfer the refugees off our ship
新墨西哥州的布里克斯坦难民营等待下一步了
into Camp Blickstein in New Mexico for processing.
经历了这么多
After everything they've been through,
这些人也该结束颠沛流离的生活了
these people deserve some stability.
不幸的是 开始跨部门审核
Unfortunately, starting interdepartmental vetting
意味着他们需要接受公开审查
opens them to scrutiny.
莫雷洪参议员肯定会在一旁煽风点火
And you can believe Senator Morejon will stoke the flames.
即使他通过了法案来将他们拒之门外
Well, even if he passed a bill to block them,
道尔顿也会否决的
Dalton would veto it.
所以我们要全力应对了
So we are full steam ahead.
纳丁 把这个列为首要任务
Nadine, make this a priority.
这些人并非草芥
Yeah. These people matter,
我不会让他们回去的
and they're not going back.
他们都睡了
Everybody's asleep.
有没有提起和加雷斯吃晚饭的事
Any word on the Jareth dinner?
没有
No.
你怎么样
How about you?
我不累
I'm not tired.
亨利 你走火入魔了
Henry, you're obsessing.
晚上就别想了
You got to put it down for the night.
我看了沙迈赫的所有资料
I've gone over Shamekh's files.
我从所有角度考虑了这个问题
I've thought about this from every angle.
即便如此 再给我一次机会
And still, given everything,
我还是会做一样的决定
I would make the same call.
那你还在干嘛呢
So what are you doing?
找
Looking.
找找有没有遗漏什么
For what we missed, I guess.
你好 拉塞尔 有什么进展吗
Hi, Russell. Any news?
你和伊丽莎白在一起吗
Are you with Elizabeth?
嗯 她就在旁边
Yeah, she's right here.
很好
Good.
让她也听着吧
She'll want to hear this.
有消息
Got something.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表