剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Course I was. I don't have that kind of authority.
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
可听起来太像真的了
It's just, you were... Pretty convincing.
演戏而已
Well, it's all part of the act.
我来给你一些好消息
I called to give you some good news.
乌克兰已经成功逮捕了奥莱克·泽林斯基
Ukraine has successfully apprehended Olek Zelinski,
而且他们正在准备将他交给俄♥罗♥斯♥受审
and they're prepared to hand him over for trial in Russia.
太棒了
Excellent.
终于可以伸张一点正义了
Then a small measure of justice will have been served.
您需要保证审判公正
Obviously, we'd need guarantees of a fair trial.
-当然 -但更重要的是
- Obviously. - But more importantly,
乌克兰希望
Ukraine wants assurance
通过这一有诚意的举动
that with this gesture of good faith,
来维持奥斯托娃总统签署的和平协议的有效性
the peace deal signed by President Ostrova will hold.
着我不能保证
That I cannot give.
为什么
Why not?
我们的总统签完和平协议
Our president signed a peace treaty.
就被敌对者杀害了
She was then murdered by our adversaries,
这样和平协议就作废了
which nullifies the peace treaty
我们也不会相信乌克兰的诚意
and any belief in Ukraine's good faith.
将军 我就直说了
General, I'm gonna be blunt.
上次战争你没打赢
You weren't winning the war.
你凭什么觉得这次会不一样
What makes you think this time will be any different?
这次我们有人心 冬天也要来了
The people are with us now, and so is the winter.
当你的军事顾问们开始
When your handful of advisors begin dying
冻死在世界的另一端的雪地里的时候
in the snow halfway around the world,
用不了多久美国民众就会起来反对了
how long do you think the American public will stand for it?
那你也会吃不了兜着走的
You don't want to find out.
接受泽林斯基吧 将军
Take Zelinski, general.
维持和平协议
Take the deal.
我们为总统的默哀
We end our period of mourning
还有几小时就结束了
for our late president in a few hours.
然后你就知道你有多坚决了
And then we will see how strong your resolve is.
女士 您得看看这个
Ma'am, you're gonna want to see this.
我们接入了俄♥罗♥斯♥的数据流
We're patched into the Russian feed.
空间站 我是飞船
Station, this is flight.
已确认飞行器位置
Positive latching of the vehicle confirmed.
对接状态良好
We have a good dock.
空间站 我是飞船
Station, this is flight.
外界碎片太危险
The debris environment is too hazardous.
禁止进行舱外活动
You are a no-go for extravehicular activity.
开始疏散空间站
Begin station evacuation operations.
妈的 如果我们的人拿不到
Damn it. What good are the suits
那宇航服还有什么用
if our guys can't get them?
否定 地面指挥中心
Negative, mission control.
我们要去基博实验室救我们的同事
We will attempt a rescue of our colleagues in Kibo lab.
否定 空间站 不能进行舱外活动
Negative, station. You are no-go for E.V.A.
-闭嘴 -重复 不能进行舱外活动
- Shut up, dude. - Repeat, you are a no-go for E.V.A.
否定 飞行器
Negative, flight.
开始准备舱外活动
Beginning preparations for E.V.A.
莱夫 这里是空间站指挥官
Lev, this is station commander.
我和地面管制员的意见一致
I concur with your ground controller.
你不能进行舱外活动
You are no-go for E.V.A.
别为我们赌上你的性命 哥们
Don't risk your lives for us, buddy.
快进入♥联♥盟号♥太空舱 然后离开
Proceed to the Soyuz capsule and depart.
否定 地面指挥中心
Negative, station commander.
准备好气闸 我们要去拿舱外航♥天♥服了
Prepare the air lock to receive the modular E.M.U.'s.
我们来救你了 詹姆斯
We are coming for you, James.
他们太棒了
Well, how about that.
总统先生
Mr. President?
几个小时之后战争还是会继续
So the war's back on in a few hours.
虽然我们还在做最后的努力
Well, barring any last-minute breakthroughs,
但是多罗沙维奇确实是这个意思
that's the message Doroshevich is sending, yes, sir.
我们对代理总统萨尔尼科夫了解多少
What do we know about acting President Salnikov?
他多年来和帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫关系很好
He was in Pavel Ostrov's circle for many years.
除此之外就没有什么了
Other than that, not much.
这可能就是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫
Which is probably why
选他当总理的原因
Maria Ostrov chose him to be her prime minister.
要是那些俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员是领导人就好了
If only those cosmonauts were running the show over there.
是那样就好了
That would help.
你还好吗 贝丝
You okay, Bess?
我吗 我没事
Me? Yeah, I'm-I'm... I'm fine.
我只是在想
I was just thinking
为了这份和平协议
about all the lives that we've lost trying
我们牺牲了多少人啊
to make this peace deal work.
安东·葛莱弗 三角洲特种部队
Anton Gorev, the Delta Force Team.
亨利的线人
Yeah, Henry's asset.
我觉得好像自己为了下好这盘棋
I just feel like I'm-I'm moving all these lives around
把这些人的性命当做棋子
on this chessboard.
这究竟是为了什么
And for what?
对不起 总统先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我说的这些
That's not... It...
一点用都没有
It's not productive and...
不 我说过
No, like I said, you know, I am...
我没事
I'm fine.
我第一次参加战争是在越南
My, uh... My first engagement with the enemy in Vietnam...
那时我刚进入越南大约一个星期
...I'd been in country about a week.
当时是五月初
It was early may,
雨季快来的时候
just before the wet season.
我带领的排只剩下一半的人
Took command of a platoon at 50% strength,
前任排长一周前
whose last platoon leader
踩到了地雷上
stepped on a land mine the week before.
我们在靠近老挝边境的一个山谷里
We were in a valley near the Laotian border,
受到山脊上的敌军袭击
taking fire from a ridgeline.
我们不能坐以待毙
Couldn't just sit there and get all shot to hell
等着空中援兵到来
waiting for the air support, so...
所以我派了一个小分队从侧面袭击他们
I sent a squad up to flank 'em,
即使我知道敌军可能早已做好防备
even though I knew they were probably ready for that.
他们确实有防备
They were.
没有料到
Somehow or other,
我们还是攻占下了山脊
we took the damn ridge,
虽然最后可能并没有多大的意义
not that it mattered much in the end.
有三个士兵牺牲了
I lost three men that day.
回想起来 他们还是孩子
Kids, really, looking back on it.
我当时也是个孩子
Hell, so was I.
后来 我们等待直升机来救援
Afterwards, we were waiting for the hueys,
我就站在他们的尸体旁边
and I was standing next to the bodies,
他们躺在泥土里 裹着披风
wrapped in their ponchos in the mud.
突然之间
And all of a sudden,
天空仿佛裂开 雨一泄如注
The sky just split open and it started to rain.
那是我见过下得最猛的雨
Hardest rain I'd ever seen.
我当时想
And I remember thinking,
我要找一个可以避雨的地方
I'm going to have to find a dry place
给那几个孩子的父母写信
to write these boys' parents.
再后来 我们的连长
Later on, our company commander
给我戴上一枚奖章
put me up for a medal.
我说 长官 我觉得我不配戴奖章
And I said, "Sir, I don't believe I deserve one."
他说 孩子
And he said, "Son...
这枚奖章不是为了奖励你的功劳
The medal isn't for what you did.
而是为了鼓励你坚强地活下去
It's for living with it."
我们只能做到这样 贝丝
That's all we can do,Bess.
以尽可能正确的方式领导国家
Lead as wisely as we can, and then...
然后尽我们所能地接受其后果
carry the weight of it as best we can.
不知道
I-I wonder...
多罗沙维奇将军
if that's how General Doroshevich feels
是不是也是这样想的
about his medals.
我们可以尝试一下
I think it's worth trying to find out.
总统先生 将军
Mr. President, general.
此时此刻 贵国英勇的宇航员们
As we speak, your heroic cosmonauts
正在空间站外
are engaging in a record number of space walks
为了救美国宇航员的性命
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表