剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情回顾
Previously on Madam Secretary...
我们在进行治疗好渡过难关
We're in therapy so we can work through it.
我们进行治疗
We're in therapy
是因为我无法接受发生在迪米特里
because I can't accept what happened to Dmitri,
和他妹妹身上的事
and what's still happening to his sister.
这是无人机拍摄的伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的I-8区域
Images show the I-8 district of Islamabad,
传闻中贾布里勒·迪萨的藏身之所
where Jibral Disah is said to be sheltered,
是一片开阔的居民区
to be a highly exposed residential area.
我们会给墨菲追踪总部做外交掩护
We'll give Murphy Station a diplomatic cover.
康拉德希望你们在大使♥馆♥内部行动
Conrad wants you guys working from inside the embassy,
这才能让我晚上不会失眠
and that's what's gonna let me sleep at night.
联合特种作战司令部准备好了 总统先生
JSOC is ready to initiate render safe, Mr. President.
我想等到我们所有的人员都安全了再决定
I'd like to wait until all of our citizens are out of danger.
我很感激 总统先生
I appreciate that, Mr. President.
不过不让一百多个核弹头落入跟多个圣♥战♥组织
But securing over 100 nuclear warheads in a fallen regime,
有关系的垮台的政♥权♥手中更要紧
with ties to multiple jihadist groups, has to take precedence.
我跑了大半个地球可不是
I didn't travel halfway around the world to get on a chopper
在看到迪萨的瞬间跳上直升机
the moment we have Disah in our sights.
你看过外面吗
Have you looked outside?
这座城就要完了
This city is falling apart.
这正好能为我们要做的事作掩护
Which is the perfect cover we need to get this done.
这是完成
This is finishing the job
我们来这里的任务
we came here to do--
除掉贾布里勒·迪萨
to kill Jibral Disah.
通话中断
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
中♥央♥司令部刚刚收到
CENTCOM just received
墨菲发来的加密邮件
a coded e-mail from Murphy Station.
他们知道了贾布里勒·迪萨的所在地
They got a hit on jibral Disah's location
并决定留在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
and decided to stay in Islamabad.
拜托你告诉我他们有海军陆战队保护
Please, tell me they have a Marine detail.
事情变化很快
Things are fluid.
我们正在试图联♥系♥上他们
We're trying to reach them.
好 我也是
Yeah... me, too.
两小时前我在迪克斯维尔山口
Two hours ago, I was at a pancake social
参加了早餐会 取悦党内人士
in Dixville Notch, charming party insiders,
一个站在糖浆区的人
when the guy at the syrup bar
告诉我巴基斯坦正在内爆
tells me Pakistan is imploding.
谢谢你这么快就回来了
Thanks for making it back so quickly.
总统先生
Mr. President...
杰克逊先生 欢迎回来
Mr. Jackson, welcome back.
你们都需要去战情室
You're all needed in the Situation Room.
今天办公室又很清闲啊
Another slow day at the office.
库萨特总理不适合领导巴基斯坦人♥民♥
Prime Minister Khoosat was unfit to lead the people of Pakistan,
人们正走上街头抗♥议♥
and the people rightly took to the streets to demonstrate...
出了什么事
What's going on?
阿贝迪刚刚宣布自己
Abedi just declared himself
是巴基斯坦总理
the new Prime Minister of Pakistan.
军队支持他吗
Does he have the military behind him?
不清楚 但很清楚的是
Unclear. Though it's totally
他和伊♥斯♥兰♥组织沙希德是一伙的
clear that he's in league with Hizb al-Shahid.
让陆军参谋长
Let the Chief of the Army Staff
和他的主要官员知道
and his principal officers know that
美国不承认阿贝迪
the United States does not recognize Abedi,
他们要是明智的话也不该承认
and they would be wise to do the same.
获取他们的核武器进展如何了 上将
Where are we on wrapping up their nuclear weapons, Admiral?
阿富汗和卡塔尔的特别行动小组
Special Operation Forces out of Afghanistan and Qatar
已经出发
are en route.
他们进入巴基斯坦领空前
Before they breach Pakistani airspace,
中♥央♥司令部会为他们做好准备
CYBERCOM'll be paving the road.
我们已经切断了电网和大部分通讯网络
We already killed most of the power grid and all comms.
还在试图干扰
Still working on jamming
他们的地对空导弹
their surface-to-air missile capabilities.
但以防万一
But just in case,
我们带上了所有可用无人机
we're bringing in every available drone
随时清除障碍
to clean up any bumps along the way.
然后呢
Then what?
巴基斯坦的110个核武
Pakistan's 110 nuclear weapons
巴基斯坦核武基地地图
存在全国各地的十二个地下碉堡中
are stored in 12 bunkers, scattered all over the country.
我们要获取的是北部七个碉堡中的
We'll be handling the seven in the northern half
68个核弹头
that account for 68 bombs.
俄♥罗♥斯♥负责拿下南部的五个
The Russians will be taking the five bunkers in the south.
但据我们所知
However, far as we can tell,
俄♥罗♥斯♥还没有派遣任何部队
the Russians haven't launched any units yet.
我可以联♥系♥阿夫多宁部长看看是怎么回事
I can reach out to Minister Avdonin about that.
这一切需要多久
How long do we expect all this to take?
假设我们关于碉堡位置的情报是准确的
Assuming our intel on bunker locations is good,
我们将在六小时后进入巴方领空
six hours till taillights over the border.
总统先生 墨菲小组在线上
Mr. President, I have Murphy Station on the line, sir.
打开免提
Put them on speaker, Colonel.
汇报下情况 墨菲
Give us your status, Murphy.
我们正前往伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的I8区
En route to Islamabad's I-8 district.
如果情报正确
If our intel is right,
我们三十分钟后就可以开始监视
we should be staking out Jibral Disah's location
贾布里勒·迪萨的住所
in about 30 minutes.
我是伊丽莎白
Hey, it's Elizabeth.
麦考德
McCord.
你好啊
Hey.
你们应该知道
You should know
我们开始了一项
we've initiated an operation to...
获取巴基斯坦核武的行动
...secure all of Pakistan's nuclear
大部分电网都会被切断
weapons, so... most of their power grid's down.
我们会大火力进入
We'll be coming in pretty heavy,
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队也会参与
with Russian Special Forces joining in.
知道了
Copy that.
把事办好 尽快撤离
Get it done and get out.
墨菲追踪小组 你们能
Murphy Station, could you, uh,
等一下吗
could you give us a second?
总统先生
Mr. President, there are riots
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡四处都有暴♥动♥
raging throughout Islamabad.
我...
I, uh...
我在怀疑把三个极其重要的情报人员
I'm questioning the wisdom of leaving
留下除掉一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是否值得
three high value assets to take out this terrorist,
尤其考虑到情况正在迅速恶化
in a rapidly deteriorating situation,
而我们还有更重要的事要办
while we have bigger fish to fry.
你想要取消迪萨行动
You want to abort the Disah mission.
尽管我很想把那个混♥蛋♥
As much as I would love to light that
炸上天
son of a bitch up,
核装置拆卸计划更重要
render safe has to be our priority.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
我认为我们应该支持墨菲追踪小队
I think we should back Murphy Station's play, sir.
那就一心二用双管齐下
Walk and chew gum at the same time, it is then.
把事情办好 两件事都是
Let's get it done. All of it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
也许是她讨厌你了
Maybe she's sick of you.
国务卿
Ma'am.
是艾莉森 她说是急事
It's Alison. She says it's an emergency.
艾莉 宝贝 怎么了 你没事吧
Ali, baby, what's going on? Are you okay?
你没给我签纽约旅行的字
You didn't sign the New York trip permission slip.
所以你不是在街上血流如注快要死掉了
So you're not bleeding out on the street somewhere?
我昨晚就给你留在咖啡壶旁边的
I left it on the coffee maker last night.
我昨晚在办公室熬了个通宵
Well, I ended up staying at work all night.
是吗 你这理由沃德主任肯定能接受
Oh, yeah, that'll fly with Dean Ward.
贵格学校最看重的就是个人责任感
Quaker education is all about personal responsibility.
理查德·尼克松还是贵格学校出身呢
You know Richard Nixon was a Quaker.
就是说一句
Just saying.
如果3点前不签字 那我就只能在朋友们
If it's not signed by 3:00, I'll be stuck in study hall
都去看汉密尔顿的时候被困在学校了
while all of my friends are seeing Hamilton.
汉密尔顿 这个
Oh, Hamilton, well...
我会让布莱克解决这个问题
I'll have Blake take care of it.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表