剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
他在莫斯科长大
He grew up in Moscow
在库尔恰托夫研究所学习过
and was trained at the Kurchatov Institute.
我们认为是你们政♥府♥把他送去了摩尔多瓦
We assume your government sent him to Moldova.
当然了 你们没想到他会叛变
Of course, you weren't counting on him going rogue.
我们知道你们密切关注你们的核科学家
We know you keep close tabs on your nuclear scientists.
我们需要你们对他掌握的一切
We want everything you've got on this one.
我们也许会愿意分享情报
We might be willing to share intelligence,
只要代价是值得的
if the price is right.
是吗 你们几位
Really? Actually, can you guys,
能否让我和阿夫多宁部长私聊几句
give Minister Avdonin and me the room... please?
你还记得我们上次的对话么
Do you remember the last time we spoke?
你那时候告诉我阿贝迪是如何攀上
You were telling me how Abedi was going to ascend
巴基斯坦权力顶峰的
to the throne of Pakistan,
以及一切都没有问题
and everything was going to be great?
记得 我们显然是高估了阿贝迪的能力
Yeah. We certainly overestimated Abedi's viability.
行 那是一种处理方式
Well, that's one way of putting it.
这是另一个
Here's another:
先不谈你对阿贝迪花言巧语般的评价
Your rainbow and unicorn assessment of Abedi aside,
是你们引发了核危险
you pulled out of render safe,
现在沙希德组织有六个核武器
and now Hizb al-Shahid has six nuclear weapons
置无数人类于危险境地
putting a significant portion of humanity at risk.
国务卿女士 您想要我们的东西
You want something from us, Madam Secretary,
我也只是想要点东西作为回报
I'd simply like something in return.
比如说 把皮特·巴克利放给我们
Releasing Peter Buckley to us, for instance.
皮特·巴克利
?Peter Buckley.
把美国国♥家♥机♥密♥卖♥♥给你们政♥府♥的
One of the most notorious spies
最臭名昭著的那个间谍
to ever sell U.S. secrets to your government?
当然可以
Sure.
我们很乐意把他运送到俄♥罗♥斯♥去
We'll gladly ship him to Russia.
装在箱子里
In a box.
但绝不是在他活着的时候
But never while he's still breathing.
我希望一小时内收到巴兰的档案资料
I expect the dossier on Balan within the hour.
好 我们开始吧
Okay. Let's get started.
你找到了什么 奥利弗
What did you find, Oliver?
伊安库·巴兰最后一次出现是三月前
Iancu Balan was last seen three months ago,
在蒂拉斯珀尔的拉杰利安发电厂
leaving Rajlyan Power Plant in Tiraspol.
我们都知道他偷了铀
We all know about the uranium he stole
并给了沙希德组织
and gave to Hizb al-Shahid.
俄♥罗♥斯♥格勒乌说他十一个月前
But Russian GRU shared that he visited
去莫斯科见了他的哥哥
his brother in Moscow eleven months ago.
在这期间 他被邀请与俄♥罗♥斯♥官员
During that visit, he was invited to meet
在他常去的地方见面
with Russian officials at his old stomping ground,
即库尔恰托夫研究所
the Kurchatov Institute.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特工利用这个机会
Russian agents took that opportunity
在他的笔记本里植入了一个获取权限的程序
to upload a privileged access rootkit onto his laptop.
你有这个权限吗
And you can access it?
我已经遥控打开了
I've turned it on remotely,
启动了无线路由器
and fired up its wireless router.
如果巴基斯坦停电
If the power's down in Pakistan,
你又怎么找到它
how are you going to find it?
把电网♥关♥闭的人
He who shutted it down the grid
也可以选择性的打开
can selectively turn it back on.
只要您同意 总统先生
With your permission, Mr. President.
你需要什么都可以
Do whatever you need to.
好啦
Ah, boom.
我是说 信♥号♥♥
Or, should I say, ping...
是在加达尼的一个信♥号♥♥塔消失的
uh, off a cell tower in Gadani.
在这儿 接近海岸
That's here, near the coast.
他们想用船把炸♥弹♥运出来
They're trying to get the bombs out by boat.
也有可能是我们和中国的海军隔离
Well, or maybe our naval quarantine with the Chinese
令他们改变主意了
is making them reconsider.
你能把参数给我们吗 奥利弗
Can you give us parameters, Oliver?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我可以将范围缩小至十二平方英里
I can narrow it down to 12 square miles.
我会把这个地区直接发给中♥央♥司令部
I'll send the area directly to CENTCOM.
把所有能用的人员都派到那里去
Let's move every available asset into that region.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们只能祈祷还来得及了
Pray to God that we're not too late.
太久了
It's been too long.
我们要开始考虑如果他不回来该怎么办了
We have to start planning for if he doesn't come back.
如果他不回来 我就去
If he doesn't come back, I'll go.
亨利
Henry.
我们在帮你
We're getting you help.
当然了
Yeah, sure.
我们都知道
You and I both know that
店主可能正在家里搞他的老婆
shopkeeper's probably home shtooping his wife.
听着
Listen.
我是个堕落的天主教♥徒♥
I'm a lapsed Catholic.
我知道这很难相信
I know it's hard to believe.
上帝肯定见过更糟的
I'm sure the Almighty has seen worse.
911以后我就没去过教堂了
I haven't been to church since 9/11.
太忙了
Got busy...
还有点生气
and maybe a little pissed off.
上帝不会怪你的
God can take it.
但我仍然想要孤注一掷
I still want to hedge my bet.
帮我做临终祈祷吧 兄弟
Give me my last rites, buddy.
-你又不是快死了 -我知道
- You're not dying. ?- I know.
我的身体状况棒极了
I'm a model of good health.
但是我万一死了呢
But just in case.
只有牧师才能做临终祈祷
Only a priest can give the sacrament of last rites.
别这样 你以前可是当过圣坛助手的
Oh, come on, altar boy.
你就不能为病人说点祈祷词吗
Can you just perform some prayer for the sick?
求你了
Can you do that, please?
那就足够让我安息了
It'll be enough for me to be at peace.
上帝 全能的父和永恒的上帝
Lord and Father, Almighty and Eternal God,
在我们脆弱时 你的祝福
by your blessings give us strength
给与我们力量和支持
and support in our frailty.
请将仁慈赐予你的仆人
Turn with kindness toward this your servant.
让他从病痛中解脱
Free him from all illness and...
让他从病痛中解脱
free him from all illness and...
妈的
Oh, hell...
你是否为你犯下的罪而感到遗憾
Are you sorry for your sins?
是的
Yeah.
-他说什么 -何塞 问他是谁
- What is he saying? - Jose, ask who he is.
他说你们需要医生
He says you need doctor.
你是医生吗
You a doctor?
是的 快过来
Yeah. Come on.
科提港不行了
到处都是美国人和中国人
接着往前开
那是什么
快调头 快
感谢上帝我们没事
目标已死亡
Target neutralized.
开始保护弹头
Moving to secure warheads.
什么
What?
我们拿到核弹头了 所有的六个
We got the nukes. All six of them.
-那 -海豹突击队五分钟后到达
- What about...? - The SEAL team will reach
墨菲站的汇合点
Murphy Station's rendezvous point in five minutes.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
斯巴达六号♥在汇合点降落
Spartan Six landing at rendezvous point.
收到 斯巴达
Copy, Spartan.
能看到墨菲站人员吗 完毕
Any sign of Murphy Station? Over.
看不见 夜鹰
Negative, Night Owl.
-发生枪击 -妈的
- Shots fired! - Damn it.
我们没事
We're good.
近处发生枪击 但目标不是我们
Gunfire nearby, not directed at us.
收到
Copy.
他们会等十分钟 然后就得走了
They'll wait ten minutes, then pull up stakes.
五十多米处有动作 正在靠近
There's movement about 60 yards away. Approaching.
你们能否确定那是墨菲站人员 完毕
Can you confirm it's Murphy Station? Over.
确定 夜鹰
Affirmative, Night Owl.
我们看到了墨菲站人员 全员到齐
We have eyes on Murphy Station. Full set.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表