剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你是否曾因间谍罪在俄♥罗♥斯♥被关押
Were you imprisoned in Russia on chargespionage?
是的
Yes.
线人 德米特里·彼得罗夫
化名 亚历山大·梅拉诺夫
你被关押在俄♥罗♥斯♥期间
Did you sustain any injuries
是否曾受到伤害
during your imprisonment in Russia?
是的
Yes.
所受伤害是拷问所致吗
Were your injuries a result of torture?
是的
Yes.
对于美国政♥府♥在你遭受监禁时的立场
Do you resent the United States government
是否心存不满
for its role in your incarceration?
有时会
Sometimes.
你有计划对美国政♥府♥
Do you plan to subvert or sabotage
实施妨碍或破坏活动吗
the U.S. government?
没有
No.
我们有很多背景简单得多的新兵
We have recruits with a lot less baggage.
我们可能会让一名俄♥罗♥斯♥军队前成员
We would be allowing a former member of the Russian military
进入中情局的最高级别
into the highest levels of the Agency.
我需要你清楚一点
I need you to be clear-eyed on this.
这并不是对你将他留在集中营的
That it's not some kind of penance on your part
-一种补赎 -不是
- for leaving him in a Gulag. - It's not.
但你要对他全权负责
But you'll be fully accountable for him.
你现在可是负责着中情局中
You know, you're running a division of the CIA
涉及最敏感信息的部门
that involves our most sensitive work,
这才刚上任
and you're five minutes on the job.
那我一定觉得他很有价值
Then I must think he's pretty valuable.
你是否曾被判重罪
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
这个过程对这样的人来说不完全可靠
This process isn't exactly reliable with a guy like this.
我们等等看他的测试结果
We'll see how he does here.
明天给你答复
I'll have an answer for you tomorrow.
一家商店 两小时 六大包
One store, two hours, six bags,
清单上的所有东西 快变
everything on the list, shazam.
快变 不错呀 紧跟趋势
Shazam? Nice. Really bringing it back.
我喜欢万能家居这个商场
I love Bed Bath & Beyond.
没错
Yes, you do.
商品一应俱全
Because they have everything.
甚至有那些你都不知道你需要的东西
They have things you didn't even know you wanted,
所以才叫它万能
and that, my friend, is where the Beyond part kicks in.
比如一个实际是鞋刷的陶瓷刺猬吗
Uh, like a ceramic hedgehog that's really a shoe scraper?
你真的用得上
You know, you are so gonna use that.
等着瞧吧 绝对的
Wait and see, I'm telling you.
可能比那个干湿两用的手持真空吸尘器更常用
Probably more than the turbo wet/dry hand vac.
什么 不不 是一定
What? No, no, no, that is a must have.
我们又不会自己动手做饭
We're not going to be slaughtering our own food.
能有多脏呢
How messy can we be?
会让你大吃一惊的
Well, you would be surprised.
拜托 那只会占据衣柜的空间
Please. It's just gonna take up closet space.
为什么不放家里呢
Why don't you keep it here?
已经有两个了 楼上 楼下
We already have two. Upstairs, downstairs.
这熟悉的资本主义工作中的腔调
Ah, the familiar rustle of capitalism at work.
一切就绪了
We got everything.
艾莉上大学行动准备完毕
Operation Ali Goes to College is completo.
除了"去"大学的部分
Except, you know, the going to college.
就剩两天了 难以相信
In two days. I can't believe it.
更无法相信
And I can't believe that
我没法去送你 艾莉
I'm not gonna be able to take you, Ali.
没事 我想他们会需要国务卿
It's okay. I think they'd miss the secretary of state
出席联♥合♥国♥大会
at the United Nations General Assembly.
爸爸和我去就好
Dad and I will be fine.
不 不是吧
Oh, no. You didn't.
妈妈 干湿真空吸尘器
Mom. The wet/dry vac?
你喜欢你的那个
You loved yours.
我都卖♥♥了
I sold it,
去学校的第二周
the second week of school.
真的
You did?
还有 我的衣物从不分类洗
Also, I never sorted my laundry.
好吗 我只是把它们全放进洗衣机
Okay? I just put it all in the washing machine,
-用冷水洗 -别说了
- on cold water. - Please stop.
好了 举手表决
Okay. Show of hands.
谁觉得一个游戏房♥对整个家庭都有用
Who thinks a game room would benefit the whole family?
学校离家就一小时路程
I'm only going an hour away.
你别想占用我的房♥间
You're not taking over my room.
帮我守好房♥间 好吗
Guard it for me, will you?
抱歉 我明天要去纽约
Uh, sorry, I'm going to New York tomorrow, so...
你也要去联♥合♥国♥大会
You're going to UNGA, too?
是的 作为
Yes, in my capacity as
白宫幕僚长的沉默实习生
the White House chief of staff's silent intern.
拉塞尔不许我和任何人说话
Russell says that I'm not allowed to talk to anyone.
没错 他也总这么要求我
Yeah, he says that to me a lot, too.
你们能搭把手吗
Can you guys give me a hand?
我得开始打包行李了
I have to start packing.
为大学打包
Packing for college!
你们能相信吗
Can you believe it?
是的 妈妈 我们都相信
Yes, Mom, we can all believe it.
好吧 我不能
Well, I can't.
这还是你的房♥间 只是多一张冰球桌
It would still be your room, just with an air hockey table.
别想了
Forget it.
要不...台球桌怎么样
What about a... pool table, maybe?
你站哪边
Whose side are you on?
新吸尘器是无绳的
The new one is cordless!
真是...
It's just...
我会 我会帮你充好电的
I'm gonna, I'm gonna charge it up for you.
你会用得上的
'Cause you are gonna use it.
我们得找个爱好
We need to get a hobby.
我们可以一起做的事
Something that we can do together.
比如...高尔夫 或者网球
You know? Like... golf or... tennis
或者读书会
or maybe a book club.
绝对
Totally.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
还有两年我们就完全空巢了
We are two years away from having a completely empty nest,
我们可还没准备好
and we are not prepared.
我们可能会变成那种
We could turn into that couple
不知道如何与对方交流的夫妇
that doesn't know how to talk to each other.
我们会开始看那些并不关心的电视节目
We'll start watching TV shows we don't care about.
因为餐馆太喧闹而不再出去吃饭
Stop going to restaurants 'cause they're too loud.
因为停车麻烦而不去电影院
Stop going to movies 'cause of parking.
从那开始 这种局面
And from there, it is just a race to the bathtub
将一发不可收拾
that opens from the side.
别感到内疚
Stop feeling guilty.
才不是
That is not it.
严格意义上 斯蒂芬和我们住
Technically, Stevie still lives with us.
有极大的可能杰森永远不会离开
There's an excellent chance Jason will never leave.
我觉得我们不会有空巢的问题
I don't think empty nest is gonna be our problem.
也许你只是知道
Or maybe you just know
我的高尔夫和网球打得有多好
how much better I am at golf and tennis.
我会在读书会秒杀你的
I will slay you at book club.
那倒是
That's true.
我很内疚
I feel guilty.
别这样
Stop it.
你也没能送斯蒂芬去学校
You couldn't take Stevie to college.
-我知道 -记得吗 你得了流感
- I know. - Remember? You had the flu?
看看发生了什么 她辍学了
And look what happened; she dropped out.
她最终毕业了
And then she finished,
现在她是白宫幕僚长的实习生了
and now she's an intern for the White House chief of staff,
那...这是个转折点
So... It's a watershed event.
这是个重要的时刻 而我就要错过了
It is a life moment, and it is just passing me by.
我是不是在发牢骚了
Do I sound whiny?
我觉得非常迷人
But in a way that I find totally attractive.
在早餐会后 你要和外♥交♥部♥陈部长
After the reception breakfast, you have a bilateral meeting
进行双边会谈
with Foreign Minister Chen.
自♥由♥言论决议将占用明天的大部分时间
Then the free speech resolution takes up most of tomorrow.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表