剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情提要
Previously on Madam Secretary...
你必须要签这份协议
You will sign this deal,
否则我的政♥府♥就会让你名誉扫地
or my government will bury you.
我们知道我的核心圈子里有个你们的间谍
We know that you have a spy in my inner circle.
如果你告诉我们这个人是谁
If you tell us who that is,
我们就可以签协议了
we will have a deal.
我保证我会竭尽全力保证你的安全
I promise I will do everything in my power to keep you safe.
-他在那儿 -放弃任务
- There he is. - Abort!
-放弃任务 -什么
- Abort! - What?
我们就这么放弃他了吗
Did we just give him up?
但我们要将国♥家♥安♥全♥放在首位
I have to put national security first.
你怎么不说服他
Why couldn't you talk him out of it?
他可是个老间谍
He's an old spy, for god's sake!
想要跟魔鬼做交易 这就是你的下场
This is what happens when you try to make a deal with the devil.
你们都会后悔的
You will both regret this.
猎鹰安全了 重复 猎鹰安全了
Falcon secured. Repeat, Falcon secured.
启动撤离计划锡安
Initiate evac protocol Zion.
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
那是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的车
That was Maria Ostrov's car.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -紧急撤离计划
-Son of a bitch. -...emergency evacuation protocol, sir.
空军一号♥九分钟后起飞
Air Force One will be wheels up in nine minutes.
明白 他们正尝试把奥斯特罗夫从残骸中拉出来
Copy that. They're trying to pull Ostrov from the wreck.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
不知道 先生
Unknown, sir.
我想留在日内瓦
I want to stay behind in Geneva,
看看是否能跟俄♥罗♥斯♥方面保持联♥系♥
see if I can liaise with the Russians.
不行 女士 袭击者可能还有别的目标
Negative, ma'am. The attackers might have other targets.
如果玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫死了
If Maria Ostrov dies,
和平协议很可能就随她而去了
this peace deal likely dies with her.
恕我直言 先生
With respect, sir...
做吧
Do it.
我们安排了你和多罗沙维奇将军会面的场所
We've set up a meeting place for you and General Doroshevich.
-这边请 -谢谢
- Come this way. - Okay. Thanks.
圣法兰索医院
日内瓦
-更多坏消息 -就知道会有
- More bad news. - Of course there is.
一个叫基辅骑士团的乌克兰激进组织
A radical Ukrainian nationalist group called Knights of Kiev
宣称是他们袭击了玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫
took credit for the attack on Maria Ostrov.
天呐 俄♥罗♥斯♥人是不是要抓狂了
God, are the Russians losing their minds?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是组织的领导者 奥莱克·泽林斯基
This is the group's leader, Olek Zelinski.
他发表声明说和平协议
He made a statement saying that the peace deal
是对俄♥罗♥斯♥的屈服
was a capitulation to Russia and any further attempts
并称将用暴♥力♥回应任何改变乌克兰边境的做法
to change Ukraine's border will be met with more violence.
他们和乌克兰政♥府♥或者博泽克有关系吗
Do they have any ties to the Ukrainian government or Bozek?
中情局的猜测是没有 但并不确定
CIA's best guess is no, but it's not definitive.
好 联♥系♥瑞士方面
Okay, um, reach out to the Swiss.
看他们是否能禁飞梅尔尼克好让我跟他谈谈
Ask them if they'll ground Melnik's plane until I can talk to him.
告诉他们这是白宫的请求
Tell 'em the ask is coming from the White House.
-我... - 女士 我只想说
- I... - Ma'am, uh, I'm just...
很高兴你还活着
I'm glad that you're still with us.
你也是 我得接这通电♥话♥
You, too. I-I got to take this.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
亨利
Henry?
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god you're okay.
我没事 我没事
I-I'm fine. I'm fine.
布雷克给孩子们打电♥话♥了 别担心
I... Blake called the kids, so don't worry.
他说你没在家 你在哪
He said you weren't home. Where are you?
我不能说
I can't say.
听着 之前发生的事...
Listen, about what happened...
我现在不能谈这个
I can't really talk about that right now.
我不是说现在 我是说
I don't... I don't mean right now. I was thinking
等我们回家的
when we get home.
我不知道什么时候能回去
I don't know when that will be.
好吧
Okay.
我明白 但是...
I understand that, but...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I've got to go.
她没活下来
She didn't make it.
斯德哥尔摩 瑞典
听着 上面的人放弃你了
Look, you got burnt by the higher-ups.
这是工作的一部分 相信我
It's part of the job-- believe me.
我没被放弃
I didn't get burned.
是迪米特里被放弃了
Dmitri did.
不管俄♥罗♥斯♥人把他关在哪 他都正为此付出代价
Wherever the Russians have him, he's paying for it now.
他这么做是为了救他妹妹
Well, he did it to save his sister.
这就是我们来这的原因 亨利
And that's what we're here to do, Henry.
我们得在俄♥罗♥斯♥人之前找到塔莉娅
We have to get to Talia before the Russians do.
因为他们会用她做筹码获得更多信息
Because they will leverage her to get more information.
迪米特里呢 有消息吗
What about Dmitri? Is there any news?
鉴于他们还在寻找他的妹妹
The fact that they're on the hunt for his sister
这说明他还活着
means he's still alive.
如果他还活着 就还有希望
And if he's still alive, there's hope.
玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫这事好的一面是
One good thing about the Maria Ostrov situation is
我们一下有了很多选择
it throws a lot of cards up in the air.
迪米特里也许会有出路
Dmitri could be one of 'em.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢您的悼念之情 国务卿女士
I appreciate your condolences, Madam Secretary.
但这并不能让奥斯特罗夫总统起死回生
But they won't bring back President Ostrov,
也无法改变乌克兰破坏停火协议
nor will they alter the fact that Ukraine
将她暗♥杀♥的事实
abrogated the ceasefire by assassinating her.
奥斯特罗夫总统想要和平
President Ostrov wanted peace.
她不想
She didn't.
我不知道您和您的总统跟她说了什么
I still don't know what you and your president
才让她同意签字
said to her in that room to get her to sign.
不管怎样 她签署了协议
In any event, she signed the treaty.
我觉得我们应该尊重她
I think we should honor her legacy
执行她临终前签下的这份协议
by preserving her last and greatest act.
萨尔尼科夫总理刚刚宣誓
Prime Minister Salnikov has just been sworn in
成为代理总统
as acting president.
他宣布全国哀悼
He has declared an official mourning period.
但三天后 相信我
But in three days' time, believe me,
乌克兰会为此背叛行径
the Ukrainians will be made to pay
付出代价
for this treachery.
将军 我...
General, I...
我理解您的愤怒
I understand your outrage.
而且我也同样愤怒
And I share it.
但我必须警告你
But I must warn you,
如果你们重新开战
should you resume hostilities,
美国保留
the United States reserves the right
采取一切手段
to use all means
维护乌克兰主♥权♥的权利
to help Ukraine defend its sovereignty.
一切手段 将军
All means, general.
好吧
Well,
我们该说的话都说完了
we have said what we needed to say.
再见 国务卿女士
Good day, Madam Secretary.
当我告诉迪米特里
When I told Dmitri
我要来这参加会议时
I was coming here for a conference,
他让我来和你谈谈
he asked me to come talk to you.
那你就这么来这 告诉我
So you just show up and tell me I must go
我得在奥斯特罗夫总统被杀当天
to the United States,
前往美国
on the very day that President Ostrov is murdered?
我认为迪米特里担心
I think Dmitri was worried
这场冲突将变得无法控制
that this conflict could get out of control.
他想让你去个能保证你安全的地方
He wants you to go somewhere where he knows you'll be safe.
他求助于你 因为你妻子是国务卿
And he turned to you because your wife is Secretary of State.
像我说的 我们在军事学院关系很好
Well, as I said, we became friendly at the War College.
但对 我觉得
But, yeah, I think
我妻子的身份和这也有关
my wife might have played a part in it.
那他不就是个叛徒了吗
Wouldn't that make him a traitor?
我认为他心中第一位的永远是你
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表