剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
- More than this? - Everything.
国务卿女士 第二季 第四集
找出所有收到这封询问件的人
Find out everyone who got this query.
我要一份完整名单 拉塞尔·杰克逊知道吗
I want a full list. Does Russell Jackson know yet?
我完全是两分钟前才知道的
I literally just found out two minutes ago.
我希望能先他一步
I want us in front of it with him.
亨利 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Henry, pick up.
我们能解决这事 对吧
We can kill this, right?
我们会竭尽全力 必须的
We're gonna do everything we can, obviously,
但是鉴于这张前导照已经流传出来了
but with the teaser photo already out there...
前导照片
Teaser photo?
-这是在做广♥告♥宣传吗 -抱歉
- Like an ad campaign? - I'm sorry.
国务卿 拉塞尔·杰克逊让您去他的办公室
Ma'am, Russell Jackson wants to see you in his office.
他说非常紧急
He says it's extremely urgent.
别想着先他一步了
So much for getting in front of it.
我们已经联♥系♥了所有收到这封询问件的媒体
We've contacted every outlet that got the query.
他们要是真的买♥♥了
If they make the purchase,
行政部门绝对全力以赴不放过他们
they'll feel the full force of the Executive Branch.
但哈里森作为公众人物
But isn't Harrison enough of a public figure
媒体不是有自♥由♥报道吗
that they can claim fair use?
有我在就不行
Not if I have anything to do with it.
半小时前 我以为玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫是唯一能
Half an hour ago, I thought Maria Ostrov was the only thing
能扰乱媒体并降低我们民调数据的人
that could hijack the news cycle and run down our poll numbers.
你觉得另有别的黑客吗 比如说空军一号♥
You thinking this is another hack, like Air Force One?
这可不是黑客袭击
This wasn't a hack.
总统的儿子上周丢了手♥机♥
The President's son lost his phone
跟谁都没有说
last week, didn't bother to tell anybody.
他没设密♥码♥吗
Didn't it have a-a password or...?
显然他觉得密♥码♥太不方便了
Apparently, he thought they were inconvenient.
我们得赶紧行动
We need to move forward.
你得去找斯蒂芬
I need you to talk to Stevie,
看看还有什么照片
find out what else we're looking at.
千万别有什么视频
God forbid there's video.
你也会去找哈里森 对吧
And you're gonna talk to Harrison, too, right?
好弄清究竟谁干了什么
Just so we're clear on who did what?
我才不管谁做了什么
I don't really give a damn who did what.
没错 我们要去找哈里森这个瘾君子谈谈
Yes, we're talking to Harrison the heroin addict.
我们得合作来控制这起灾难
We need to corroborate so we can contain the blast.
给我份汇报
Get me a report.
现在这件事情
Obviously this is a matter we need to treat
我们必须高度敏感地对待
with the highest degree of sensitivity.
这事潜在的犯罪行为
This is a potential criminal act against two people
目标恰好与两名公众人物有关联
who happen to be related to public figures.
事件正在调查中
The incident is currently under investigation
并没有进一步消息
and we have nothing more to add.
但这是假设照片传出去了
But this is assuming the photos get out.
我们要对抗的就是媒体自♥由♥了
We're up against freedom of the press on that.
我们要竭尽全力
We're doing everything we can
找到源头并封♥锁♥消♥息♥
to find the source and lock this down.
通过合法途径
Legally.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家坐回去
Everybody, sit back down.
我不是要告诉你们下班后该怎么做
I'm not here to tell you what to do in your off hours.
但你们知道我要说的是什么
But you know what I'm about to say.
如果你们的设备上
If any of you have any digital evidence
有任何数字证据
on any of your devices anywhere
而你不想让所有人都看到的话
that you don't want everyone to see,
现在就都删掉
now is the time to delete it.
打印出来备案留档
Print out a copy for your private records,
锁在抽屉里都行 但不要留下数字证据
lock it in a drawer, but no digital footprint.
好
Okay.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
如果我上了陌陌...
So... if I'm on Tinder,
没有什么问题吧...
that's not a... a problem, right?
要我说
Um, I would say,
除非你资料里有什么下流照
unless there's something obscene in your profile
不然你随便约
then, by all means, date away.
好 没问题
Okay, cool.
我问你这个不奇怪吧
It's not weird that I asked you that, is it?
当然不了
Of course not.
谢谢你告诉我
I appreciate the heads-up.
好
Okay.
我还有事...
I'm gonna...
真诡异
That was weird.
可是怎么会
But how?
显然他丢了手♥机♥
Well, apparently he lost his phone,
落入了坏人之手
and it fell into the wrong hands.
现在我知道他为什么
Now I know why he was calling
总是拿各种号♥码给我打电♥话♥了
from all those other numbers.
亲爱的 发生这种事简直大错特错
Sweetie, it's completely wrong that this happened,
但我们现在得想办法解决
but now we have to deal with it.
你能告诉我们那手♥机♥里还有些什么吗
Can you tell me what else is on there?
我去煮点咖啡
I'm gonna get us some coffee.
什么叫还有什么
Um, what do you mean, what else?
拿走手♥机♥的人
Well, the guy, whoever took the phone,
把一张照片发出来了
sent out one of the photos.
已经被传出去了吗
It's already out there?!
还没有
Not yet.
更像是为了证明确实还有更多的照片
Sent more like, proof that there's more.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你俩在一张床上 什么都没露
You're both in bed, nothing's showing.
但我得知道还有什么照片 我好处理这事
But I need to know what else there is so I can manage it.
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know, I-I don't remember.
宝贝 我知道这很难
Baby, I get that this is hard,
但白宫需要知道
but the White House needs to know.
哈里森说了他会删掉的
Harrison said he was gonna delete them.
他答应我了的
He promised me.
我们只是随便玩玩
I mean, we were just goofing around.
没有什么大不了的
It was not a big deal.
只是一次而已
It was one time.
-有裸照吗 -没什么恶心的
- So there is nudity? - Nothing gross.
但...对 我们在床上 所以拍了
But, yeah, we were in bed, so yes.
你们俩有没有
Were you guys...?
他们可能会问
I mean, they're... they're gonna probably ask--
你们俩做了什么吗
were you guys doing anything?
当然没有
Of course not.
那是之后
It was after.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
记得在福尔斯湖的那个周末吗
You remember that weekend at Falls Lake?
当然
Oh, of course.
感谢上帝那地方没有网络
Thank God there was no Internet.
-这不一样 -是吗
- This is different. - Is it?
是的 我为美国总统工作
Yes. I work for the President of the United States,
他在准备再次竞选
who's running for reelection.
她不能再装作她不知道这事
She can't just pretend she's not aware of that anymore.
而且 说到底 我们要给她
And, I mean, how many dumb moves
多少次犯傻的机会啊
are we gonna give her?
到底要怎样她才能明白事关重大啊
How far does it have to go for her to realize what's at stake?
而且这不止是关于她
And not just for her
对我们所有人都是
but for all of us.
出这种事确实很糟 我懂
It sucks that this happened. I get that.
不过这种事难道应该怪她吗
But is it really her job to prevent it?
是的 谁都知道
Yes! Everybody knows
不能在电♥话♥上放裸照
you don't put nudie pictures on your telephone.
-是手♥机♥ -管它是什么
- Cell phone. - Whatever.
这个拼图可真难
This puzzle is ridiculously hard.
怎么了
What?
如果这些照片流出去
If these pictures get out,
你知道他们会怎么对斯蒂芬
you know what the world would do to Stevie.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表