剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Interpol picked up a pair of American kids
两名前往叙利亚前线的美国孩子
at the Frankfurt airport headed for the Syrian front.
圣♥战♥贾德的粉丝吗
Jihadi Judd fans?
没错 新闻里正播呢
Yeah, it's in the news now.
国人都吓坏了
The country's frightened.
总统先生昨天就要求抓到这个人了
The president needs this guy wrapped up. Yesterday.
我知道 我们尽全力
Yeah, I know, we're gonna follow this lead
追踪这条线索
as far as it'll go.
装备都拿上了吗
Hey, did you pack my gear?
拿上了 钓线 渔网 饵线还有防水靴
Uh, yes, ma'am, the line, leader, tippet and waders.
你这是要去钓鱼吗
Great. You're going fishing?
这是为了维护和平
It's a peacekeeping mission.
我快去快回
And I won't be long.
这叫多任务处理
It's called multitasking.
真是往日重现啊
Ah, it's just like the good old days.
你 我 大自然
You, me, elements of nature
还有国♥务♥院♥的所有保镖
and an entire mobile State Department office.
你是真的在生气我去了你的办公室
Are you actually sore with me for checking in at the office,
还是你只是在找一个
or are you just looking for an excuse
什么都没钓上来的借口
when you don't catch anything?
我记得我还保持着家里
I believe I hold the extended family record
单次钓鱼数目最多的记录
for most fish caught in a single outing.
我可等不及比一比了
I can't wait to compare memoirs.
放马过来
Bring it on.
我和苏菲谈过了
Sophie and I talk, you know?
她说安妮开始问
Says Annie's starting to ask questions,
你去哪儿了
about where you are.
你们怎么了
So what's going on?
你为什么不想回家
Why don't you want to go home?
我可没想到你会用这事开场
Now, see, I didn't think you'd lead with that.
我以为你会说我想拯救世界的
I thought you'd start with how my crazy desire
狂热渴望干扰了
to save the world is interfering
你想拯救世界的狂热渴望
with your crazy desire to save the world.
那只是工作
That's just work stuff.
家人才是永远的
Family's the real deal.
总得有人去干这个工作
Somebody has to do this kind of work,
莉兹 否则永远完不成
Lizzie, or it doesn't get done.
这都是为全人类造福的
It's all part of a bigger plan
宏伟计划的一部分
to make everyone's life better.
有时候你不得不错过
Sometimes you just have to miss
幼儿园的才艺展示
show-and-tell at kindergarten.
你向来无论想做什么
You know, you've always been really good
都能做好
at doing whatever you want.
什么都能说得有理
An expert at justifying it.
你还好意思说我
Look who's talking.
怎么了
What?
我为了家庭放弃了巴格达的站长职位
I gave up a station chief position in Baghdad for my family.
好吧 你赢了
Oh, well, that settles it. You win.
别犯傻
Hey, don't be a chump.
你就别比了
Don't be a scorekeeper.
我从来没有打定注意要孩子
I was never 100% about having kids
因为我知道我不会改变
'cause I knew I couldn't change.
我都告诉她了
I told her that.
我们都说好了
That was the deal.
这就是苏菲没告诉你的事
That's what Sophie's not telling you.
我们商量好了
We had an agreement.
她在家带孩子 而你...
Yeah, she'd stay home with the kid, while you...
满世界跑 从别人孩子的肚子里
Run around the world, removing shrapnel from the stomachs
取弹片 没错
of other people's kids, yeah.
总要告诉孩子一些话
And there is something to be said
教育他们有些人愿意到前线去
for teaching your kids that someone is willing to be there
照顾那些被战争所累的人们
to take care of the people that war leaves behind.
这观点你真是身体力行啊
You were doing pretty good right up to that point.
我♥干♥得成功吧
Yeah, I pushed it, didn't I?
是啊
Yep.
要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
坎蒂丝
Candice.
很高兴再次见到你
How nice to see you again.
我也是
Yes, hey.
你应该认识布莱克·莫兰
I think you know Blake Moran,
国务卿的助手
assistant to the secretary.
你还真要两面夹击我啊 纳丁
You really needed to double-team me, Nadine?
胡说 我只是指导他而已
Oh, nonsense, I'm just mentoring.
我已经听说了
I've already heard.
你要我在叙利亚查一种难找的药
You want me for some wild medicine chase in Syria.
与此同时 我刚用一堆垃圾疏散了
Meanwhile, I've just gotten through evacuating 200 Americans
伊♥斯♥兰♥国领土上两百多位美国人
from ISIS territory using spit and chewing gum,
因为和往常一样
because, as usual,
我还是得不到经费
I didn't have funding for it in my budget.
国务卿对此十分感激
Well, the secretary is very grateful.
这次的请求 她愿意提高回报
For this request, she'd like to sweeten the deal.
继续说
How?
出资支持你的尼日利亚苜蓿计划
Funding for your Nigerian alfalfa initiative.
和我们谈好的一样
Just like we discussed.
去年谈的
Last year.
之后尼日利亚再没下过一场雨
Nigeria's had zero rain since.
而且 撒哈拉以南非洲地区的农业项目
Plus, agricultural projects in sub-Saharan Africa
国会已经几个月没批过了
haven't cleared the Hill in months.
肯定有什么我们可以效劳的
There must be, uh, something we can do.
这是个很重要很重要的请求
This is a very, very important request.
你们的请求都很重要
All your requests are important.
但七楼连一个
And yet I can't get an answer
理由都不给我
from the seventh floor as to why.
你能告诉我这是为了什么吗
Can you tell me what this is for?
难怪大家都觉得我们其实是中情局前线
No wonder the world thinks we're a CIA front.
好吧 坎蒂丝
Okay, Candice.
出个价吧
Name your price.
你想要什么
What do you want?
要回家了激动吗
当然
我都几个月没吃过个正宗小酥饼了
等回去晋升的事完了我请你
不用嫉妒 会有到你的那天的
他们没打算给你晋升
伊凡 他们是要消灭你
你可以抗争的
消灭我 为什么呢
你知道为什么
你到底什么意思
我不在乎你的生活方式
但是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫已经下达了命令
她要清除同性恋
那跟我没有关系
迪米特里 你好 伊凡
Dmitri? Hello, Ivan.
麦考德博士
Dr. McCord.
抱歉我现在很忙
I am afraid I am busy.
是我请他来的
I invited him here.
他能帮忙
He can help.
你到底在干嘛 你为什么要造我的谣
我有个提议 你想听听吗
I'm here with an offer. Would you like to hear it?
迪米特里跟我说你的处境很危险
Dmitri tells me you're in a very dangerous situation.
你面临着公开审判
You face a public trial
审判的目的是侮辱你和你的家人
designed to humiliate you and your family,
开除军籍和判刑
a dishonorable discharge and a prison term.
这完全是误会
This is a big misunderstanding.
迪米特里不该多管闲事
Dmitri has interfered unnecessarily.
迪米特里来找我 为了救你的命
Dmitri came to me to help save your life.
凭我在美国国♥务♥院♥的关系
With my ties to the State Department,
我能保证给你开庇护听证会
I can guarantee you an asylum hearing.
但为了申请能成功
But in order for the application to go through,
你必须告诉我你的真实身份
you have to tell the truth about who you are.
我是一名俄♥国♥陆军上尉
I am a Russian captain in the army.
为弗拉基米尔·多罗沙维奇将军效力
I serve under General Vladimir Doroshevich.
我只听从他的命令
I only follow his orders.
你简直比驴还倔 这是你活命的机会啊
不当兵我生不如死
I have no life if I am not a soldier.
那就在多罗沙维奇明天
Then talk to Doroshevich before he
离开华盛顿回华沙前跟他谈谈
leaves DC for Moscow tonight.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表