剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
可能有点小问题
with Alison's permission slip.
多小
How slight?
你也知道 最近有个学生把他爸爸的签名
Well, apparently, a student recently managed to
伪造到了逃学通知上
Photoshop his dad's signature on a truancy notice,
反应迅速的沃德校长立刻改了政策
prompting Dean Ward to change official policy,
现在所有的学生表格都需要家长的原始
now requiring original parent signatures
-签名 -我签了那些表了 布莱克
- on all student forms. - I signed the form, Blake.
我不要听这些小问题
I'm not hearing the hiccup.
结果我不知道这个新政策
Turns out I was not aware of the new policy,
然后我电邮了那些表
and I e-mailed it in.
然后现在送表格过去又赶不上
Ah... ?And now it's too late to messenger the form over
学校的下课时间
by the deadline at the end of the school day,
所以我真的 真的很抱歉
and I-I really... I am so sorry...
好吧 没事没事
All right. It's okay. It's okay.
你只需要给沃德校长打个电♥话♥
You just have to call Dean Ward.
告诉她我个人要求一个
Tell her I am personally asking
关于这条规矩的特例
for an exception to this rule.
我的意思是我会照做 但是你也知道
I mean, I would do it, but, you know,
现在各种事情一团糟
things are so crazy around here,
而且鉴于历史表现
and given our history...
我也不相信自己能有多友善 所以
I don't trust myself to be polite, so...
还是你来打吧
you have to do it.
我会打的 国务卿
I will make the call, ma'am.
我可不喜欢这样
I don't like the look of this.
墨菲站的救援小队在进入伊♥斯♥兰♥堡时
Murphy Station's exfil team got bogged down in small arms
受到了小型武器的火力阻挡
fire as they rolled into Islamabad.
巴基斯坦军队
Pakistani military?
很显然是好战派系的行动
Warring factions in their ranks, apparently,
或者是一群暴徒 或者不知道是什么
or rioters, or God knows what else.
所以现在怎么办
So now what?
在墨菲站成员的目前位置
Well, there's a, uh, cricket field
向北两英里有个板球场
two miles north of Murphy's current location.
我们应该可以派一架直升机停在那边
We should be able to put a chopper down.
那他们三个就直接走过去
And the three of them are just supposed to hoof it there?
帕克认为如果他们足够低调的话
Parker thinks, if they keep a low profile,
他们应该能过通过街道
they should be able to get through the streets.
在何塞还流着血的情况下
With Jose bleeding out?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们就不应该让他们留在那里
We never should have let them stay.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
不 你是对的
No, no, you were right.
不 我不是
No. I wasn't.
想象一下如果贾布里勒·迪萨还活着的话
Look, imagine how much worse this would all be
这一切会有多糟糕
if Jibral Disah was still alive.
不管你怎么说这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
Say what you want about the evil bastard,
他还是个出色的战术家
he was a brilliant tactician.
在我看来 找到核弹头的几率
I like our odds of finding those warheads
要远远大于除掉他的几率
a hell of a lot better with him out of the picture.
好了 何塞
Okay, Jose.
谢了
Thanks.
味道还行吧
Good?
我们得想办法离开
We gotta try to move.
你能站起来吗 兄弟
You think you can stand up, pal?
管他的 我们走
Screw this. Let's go.
好的
Okay.
-不 行不通 -往后靠
- No, there's no way. - Yeah, just lean backwards.
这样就行了
There you go.
我们没有备用方案了
Well, we don't have a plan B.
你们先走
You guys go.
没得商量 我们得一起
Out of the question. We're staying together.
美军陆战队糟了
Marines crap.
简 取消救援
Jane, cancel the exfil.
手♥机♥没电了
Ah, the phone's dead.
亨利
Hey, Henry...
过来一下
Come on.
我觉得他的肺快撑不住了
Look, I think his lung's collapsing.
我们得往他的肺里头吹气
We need to blow it back up.
要怎么 怎么
How do... how...
针头胸廓造口术
Needle thoracostomy.
就是利用一个尾部有阀门的针头
It's basically a-a needle with a valve on the end.
把它塞入肺部
You jam it into the lung,
就能让人好受一点儿
and it gives you relief for a little while.
你知道那要怎么做吗
You know how to do that?
在战场行动前受过一些基本的医疗训练
Well... field ops get basic medical training.
我可以试试看
I could try.
我们需要一个胸部按压针
Uh, we need a chest compression needle.
任何医院里应该都有
Any hospital should have one.
好 我去找
Okay, I'll go.
你真的觉得能平安到达医院吗
Wh... you really think you can make it to a hospital?
我不知道 这是你的主意
I don't know. It was your idea.
我只是把我想的说了出来
Yeah, well, I'm just thinking out loud.
即使你真的到了医院
Look, even if you made it,
也就是一个美国人出现在了那里
an American showing up at a hospital
而现在这半个国家都在诅咒
when half the country's out there chanting
"美国必亡"
"Death to America,"
他们会把你就近绞死在路灯杆上的
they'd string you up to the nearest lamppost.
也许我可以用钢笔之类的东西
Look, maybe I could jerry-rig a needle
代替针和阀门
and valve with a pen or something.
或许他可以去
Maybe he could go.
那个被我们绑在椅子上用枪口对着的家伙
The guy we tied up to a chair at gunpoint?
我给他喝了点东西
Look, I gave him something to drink,
但他没有往我脸上吐回来
he didn't spit it back in my face.
他看到何塞的痛苦了 也许他会同情的
He's seen Jose suffering, maybe he has compassion.
他知道哪里有医院
He'll know where a hospital is,
也不会被吊死在路灯杆上
and he's not going to get strung up on a lamppost.
在我看来 这样就省了很多麻烦
From where I stand, it checks off a lot of boxes.
我们还需要肺衰竭的何塞来翻译
We'll need the guy with the failing lung to translate.
咱们别浪费时间了
Let's not waste any time.
我刚从国情局主任本人那里
I just heard from the DNI himself,
打听到了最后那个巴基斯坦科学家 萨多塞
about the last Pakistani scientist-- Sadozai.
他在德黑兰 探访亲人
He's in Tehran... visiting family.
这真令人宽慰
That's comforting.
你的理论就此打住了
So much for your theory.
不 这不只是个理论 杰伊
No, it's not a theory, Jay.
也许不在这些人之中
It may not be one of these men,
但沙希德组织一定有个很有能力的人
but Hizb al-Shahid has a competent hand
照看着那些核弹头
tending to those warheads.
好吧 那他们能从哪个有核计划的国家
Okay, so what other countries with nuclear programs
招募到他们想要的人
could they possibly have recruited someone from?
肯定不是印度
Uh, certainly not India.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia?
摩尔多瓦
Moldova?
沙希德组织贿赂过那个摩尔多瓦核检察员
Hizb al-Shahid bribed that Moldovan nuclear inspector
来为他们的脏弹偷取铀
to help steal uranium for their dirty bomb.
那时候 你说过寻找这个人
At the time, you said that looking for him
会是条死胡同
would be a dead end,
我们应该关注最后的买♥♥家 你是对的
that we should focus on the end buyer, and you were right.
你有抓到过他吗
Did you ever catch up with him?
没 我最后听说 把他交给国际刑♥警♥了
No. Last I heard, we gave his name to Interpol.
最后已知行踪
我们开始吧
Here we go.
伊安库·巴兰
Iancu Balan.
蒂拉斯波尔市的拉杰利安发电站
Former chief nuclear inspector
前核检察长
at the Rajlyan Power Plant in Tiraspol.
他已经在跟沙希德组织合作了
He's already working with Hizb al-Shahid.
他有你所说的专家资质吗
Would he have the expertise you're talking about?
有
Yeah.
最后已知行踪
我觉得他会干的
I think he would.
并且我想我知道怎么找他
And I think I know how to find him.
伊安库·巴兰
Iancu Balan?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表