剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
以纪念俄美两国在二战中的合作
honoring U.S.-Russian cooperation during World War II.
也许这大使知道他们英勇的领导人在哪儿
Oh, maybe the ambassador knows where his fearless leader is.
我们还没有这方面的消息
Oh, well, uh, short of that,
白宫想要一份修订版的
the White House would like a revised write-up of
后奥斯特罗夫时期计划的报告书
our post-Ostrov Russia plan.
你是来抱怨这项任务的吗 杰伊
And, uh, you're here to complain about that assignment, Jay?
他们想要一份与国防部的联合报告
They want a joint report with DOD.
国防部会趁此机会
Defense is gonna advocate taking the opportunity
提出以暴♥力♥打♥压♥俄方的暴♥力♥
to roll back Russian aggression with some aggression of our own.
没错
Exactly.
趁乱招惹世界上第二大核势力
Provoking the second biggest nuclear power on Earth
落井下石
as it descends into chaos.
能有什么问题呢
What could possibly go wrong?
我并不是国♥务♥院♥的最佳代表 女士
I may not be the right guy to represent the department, ma'am.
我不会同意进行愚蠢的挑衅行为
I'm not agreeing to anything moronically provocative.
这政策不错
Sounds like a good policy.
我还想看着我的孩子长大
I want to see my kid grow up.
我也是
Me, too.
你挺适合做这工作的
I think you're the guy for the job.
那好吧
Okay, then.
谢谢你
Thank you.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
美国国防大学
迪米特里 快进来
Dmitri. Come on in.
找我什么事
What can I do for you?
我正要去找校长
I am on my way to the commandant's office.
我想退学
I must withdraw from the War College.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我能问为什么吗
Well, do you mind if I ask why?
我姐妹塔莉娅 她病了 得了癌症
My sister Talia-- uh, she is ill. Cancer.
天啊
Oh, no.
我父母都去世了 所以
Our parents are gone, so...
我得回去照顾她
I must make sure she is cared for.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我想告诉你
Well, I-I want you to know
我非常欣赏你在班上的观点
that I greatly appreciate your perspective in class.
我刚刚读完你关于
I just finished reading your
宗教与军人责任冲突的文章
religious conflicts with military duty paper,
写的真是
and it is...
你对这个复杂的题目有着巧妙而独到的见解
A smart, original take on a very complex subject.
我们会怀念你的 真的 每个人都会
You'll-you'll be missed. You really will, by everyone.
希望你和你的姐妹一切顺利
My best wishes for you and your sister.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
汤姆·加里蒂的妻子艾玛很着急
Tom Garrity's wife Emma got worried
因为他今早没有给孩子们打电♥话♥
when he didn't call the kids this morning.
她给喀布尔大使♥馆♥打了电♥话♥
She contacted the embassy in Kabul,
而代表团的副团长让她来找我们
and the deputy chief of mission kicked her over to us.
-那就告诉她真♥相♥ -好的
- Tell her the truth. - Right.
-但请她保守秘密 -当然
- But ask for her discretion. - Of course.
-这是为她丈夫着想 -好的
- For her husband's sake. - Yeah.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
我们刚刚收到了一个绑匪
We just received a video
通过加密邮件发来的威胁视频
of the kidnappers' demands via encrypted e-mail.
他们怎么不跟其他自重的绑匪们学学
Why didn't they just post it on a website
-发在网站上 -请看
- like every other self-respecting kidnapper? - Watch.
我叫汤姆·加里蒂
My name is Tom Garrity.
我是美国国♥务♥院♥
I'm an American State Department foreign service officer
驻扎在喀布尔的外交事务官员
stationed in Kabul.
绑♥架♥我的人收到了美国政♥府♥严重的不公对待
U.S. Government has gravely wronged my captors,
若这一情况不得到改善 他们将杀死我
and I will be killed if you don't make it right.
我们要求与
We demand to talk
国务卿伊丽莎白·麦考德直接谈话
to Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord directly
时间定在喀布尔时间午夜十二点
by midnight in Kabul tonight.
好好听话 不然他就没命了
Do as we say, or he dies.
只剩几个小时了
That's four hours from now.
他们为什么不要钱或者人♥质♥交换
Why aren't they asking for money or a prisoner exchange?
为什么非得跟我说
Why the hell do they want to talk to me?
迪米特里所说的是真的
Dmitri's story checks out.
他的姐妹塔莉娅患有骨纤维肉瘤晚期
His sister Talia was admitted
现在住在穆罗斯卡亚医院
to Muromskaya Hospital with advanced fibrosarcoma of the bone.
-谢谢你 -没关系
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
真是太不幸了
It's bad luck.
谁不幸 我们还是迪米特里的姐妹
For who? For us, or for Dmitri's sister?
都不幸
Both.
我猜你想重新培养伊凡·卡拉什科夫了吧
So I assume you'll want to focus on Ivan Kolashkov again?
我还是持保留意见
Yes. I still have reservations.
当然了
Of course you do.
这么说吧
Let me rephrase.
我不想干
I won't do it.
你威胁要向他的上司报告他是同性恋
You threaten to expose he's gay to his superiors,
谁知道他能干出什么事来
who knows what he'll do?
太不稳定了
It's just too volatile.
国防情报处需要一个
The DNI needs a Russian asset
能接近多罗沙维奇将军的俄♥罗♥斯♥线人
with access to General Doroshevich.
这是当务之急
It's a top priority now,
特别是现在又出了奥斯特罗夫的事
especially with all this Ostrov business.
伊凡和迪米特里都是他的下属
Ivan and Dmitri are both in his chain of command.
也许我们还能继续利用迪米特里
Maybe there's still a way to make it work with Dmitri.
总统正在等您 国务卿女士
The President's expecting you, Madam Secretary.
请进吧
Please go right in.
-谢谢 露西 -贝丝
- Thanks, Lucy. - Bess.
我们去别处谈吗
Hi. We meeting somewhere else?
不 我们要去参加网络安全简报
No, we have a cyber security briefing.
进展如何
How's it going with that?
根本不按我想的来
They're still tearing my plan apart.
我们该走了 先生
We should go, sir.
是啊 我和您一起出去
Yeah. Um, I'll walk with you.
不用了 克雷格会跟你汇报情况的
Uh, not necessary. Craig will fill you in.
可以用我的办公室
Uh, use my office.
上将 我们说到哪儿了
Where are we, Admiral?
国务卿 目前的调查发现
Ma'am, so far, the investigation has revealed
加里蒂被带到一处安全区域
that Garrity was taken in a secure zone,
需要门卡才能进入
requiring a key card swipe to enter.
所以他们偷走了门禁卡吗
So they stole them?
是的 门禁卡是三个阿富汗人的
Yes, the key cards belong to three Afghans
他们我国政♥府♥的承包商
who are contracting for the U.S.
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
他们及家人都失踪了
They and their families are M.I.A.
尸体可能被扔出了城
Bodies were likely dumped outside the city.
为了抓个普通美国人也是费尽了心思
It's an awful lot of work to grab one low-value American.
我们到底漏了什么
What are we missing?
就让他们自己告诉我们吧
I guess they'll have to tell us themselves.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
谈话并不是谈判
Talking isn't negotiating.
我已经和总统谈过此事
Well, I've already advised the president on this,
他同意我的看法 我们不能答应他们的请求
and he agreed. We're not giving in to their demand.
你和总统说过
Did you advice the president
与他们谈话有可能帮我们获得重要情报吗
we might gain valuable intel by engaging them?
我能理解你的心情
I understand your sympathies,
而且加里蒂还是你的下属
given that Garrity is one of yours...
加里蒂是美国公民
Garrity is an American citizen.
我用不着你理解我
I don't need your understanding.
永远都不用
Ever.
有情况及时通知我 艾伦
Please keep me informed, Ellen.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
《国务卿女士》 第二季第二集
禁止吸烟
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
和加里蒂的妻子谈得如何
How'd it go with Garrity's wife?
她伤心欲绝 但她也很明事理
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表