剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
- worry about simple mechanical issues. - Okay!
与空军一号♥相比
Compared to Air Force One,
国务卿的飞机就像个生锈的大铁罐
The Secretary's plane's a real rust bucket.
知道了 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
太好了
Great.
我们现在就傻站在个帐篷里
Now we're all just standing in a tent.
乌克兰 基辅
国务卿女士 不得不说
Madam Secretary, I must confess, I'm...
您的建议让我有点吃惊
a bit taken aback by your proposal.
俄♥罗♥斯♥在我国挑起了一场内战
Russia foments a civil war in my country,
其背后的意图就是入侵
backed by a stealth invasion.
而您却希望我用公♥投♥来奖励他们
And for this you want me to reward them with a vote?
如果投票公平 基辅也有可能获胜
A vote Kiev could well win if it's a fair one.
如果您觉得这有公平可言
If you think it will be fair,
那您真是太不了解俄♥罗♥斯♥了
you don't know the Russians.
-据我所知他们也想撤出乌克兰 -没错
- I know they want out of your country. - Yes.
前提是我把半壁江山让给他们
So long as I give them half of it.
联♥合♥国♥会监督投票
The UN will oversee the vote.
但更重要的是
But, more importantly,
如果东部获得自治权
If the east opts for greater autonomy,
美国将会保障
the west of Ukraine will receive concrete security guarantees
乌克兰西部的安全
from the United States.
给他们一个台阶下 总统先生
Give them a way out, Mr. President,
俄♥罗♥斯♥会接受的
And the Russians will take it.
给他们一个台阶下
Give them a way out?
我们的经济一蹶不振 医院人满为患
Our economy is in ruins, hospitals overflowing,
大街上满是难民
roads choked with refugees,
现在居然要我来维护他们的面子
but now it falls to me to protect their pride?
情况很糟糕
It's awful.
我知道
I know.
但是想要结束战争只能如此
But this is how wars are ended.
如果我告诉您苏联是怎么虐待我祖父母的
If I told you what the Soviets did to my grandparents,
您一个月都睡不着觉
you wouldn't sleep for a month.
但是
But...
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥同意
If the Russians agree,
那我也没意见
So do I.
上天助我
God help me.
您听到了吗
You hear that?
人们在庆祝
My people are celebrating.
我们都很羡慕您
We all envy you, you know.
因为 与我们不同
Because, unlike us,
您能亲眼看到奥斯特罗夫那个混♥蛋♥进棺材
you'll get to see that bastard Ostrov in a box.
还有两分钟
Two minutes.
他来了
He's here.
告诉国务卿还有两分钟
Two-minute warning for the Secretary.
收到
Copy that.
嗨 美国帅哥 拍照
Hey, American friend! Picture?
什么
What?
拍照 可以吗
Make picture, please?
哦 你想合影
Oh, you-you want a photo?
我很快合个影可以吗
Is it okay if I just do a quick photo? All right.
我就跟她合个影
Uh, I'm just gonna do a quick photo with her.
好的 你妈妈来拍吗 好了
Great. All right. Your mom gonna take it? Here we go.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thanks so much.
-我爸爸也要 -你♥爸♥爸
- Now my father, too. - Your father? Oh,
和你♥爸♥爸一起拍啊 好的 来吧
With your father? Okay, all right. Here we go.
好了
Okay.
好了 拍好了
Oh, great. All right.
天佑美国 谢谢你
God bless America. Thank you.
天佑美国
God bless America.
估计她以为我是男子乐队的
She probably thinks I'm in a boy band.
你什么意思 迪米特里没准备好吗
So what are you saying, Dmitri's not up for it?
他接受了任务 但是看起来
I'm saying he accepted the job, but he seemed...
对此很紧张也很厌恶
rattled and resentful about it.
那是因为他现在受我们的控制
That's because he's our bitch now.
我认为他是可靠的
Look, I think he's solid,
但是或许我们逼人太甚了
but maybe we're pushing too hard,
奥斯特罗夫尸骨未寒我们就让他出任务
Sending him on an op when Ostrov's body isn't even cold.
不然怎样 牵着他的手
What, so we should hold his hand
直到悲痛淡去
till he's finished the grieving process?
你怎么不去买♥♥个冰淇淋吃 碍事佬
Why don't you go grab yourself an ice cream there, Scooter?
上面对俄♥罗♥斯♥接下来的动向很不安
Look, upstairs is freaking out over what comes next in Russia.
我们需要这情报 亨利 只许成功
We need the intel, Henry. This has to happen.
我只是在担心迪米特里现在的心理状态
I'm just concerned about Dmitri's state of mind.
你是他的联络人 最终发言权在你那
Well, as his handler, you're the last word on that.
看来我们有个大♥麻♥烦了 对吧
So I'd say we got a pretty big damn problem then, don't we?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
奥斯托娃夫人 请接受我代美国总统
Mrs. Ostrova, please accept my condolences on behalf
和全体美国人♥民♥对您的哀悼之情
of the president and the people of the United States.
我们在许多事情上都和您的丈夫合作过
We cooperated with your husband on a host of issues,
我们会想念他的
and he will be missed.
谢谢 国务卿女士
Thank you, Madam Secretary.
-非常感谢 请过来坐吧 -谢谢
- You're very kind. Please, come, sit. - Thank you.
-这一刻还是来了 -别这么废物
- Oh, this is happening. - Don't be such a wuss.
这句话居然是从一个
Oh, yeah, says the girl who hid
整个航♥班♥都躲在卫生间的女生嘴里说了出来
in the bathroom the entire flight.
就闭上眼睛 心里想着美国吻下去吧
Just close your eyes and think of America.
他可怜的妻子啊
His poor wife.
是啊
Yeah.
每晚都得亲他
She had to do that every night.
据说
Rumor has it
从这里到圣彼得堡每间别♥墅♥
he had mistresses stashed in every dacha
都藏着他的一个情妇
from here to Saint Petersburg.
但是她还是很厉害的 总统的夫人
But, still, she was someone. The wife of the big boss.
现在她去做什么好呢 再赢一次选美吗
Now what's she gonna do, win another beauty pageant?
明天♥葬♥礼结束
After the funeral tomorrow,
她也就是去尼斯或摩纳哥
she shuffles off to Nice or Monaco,
-销声匿迹了 -有点悲哀
- and that's that. - It's kind of sad.
说到销声匿迹
Speaking of shuffling off,
我们该去提醒一下国务卿了
we should give the secretary the heads-up.
她还有个会要准备呢
She's got that meeting to prepare for.
葛莱弗也该来确认了 有点不对劲
Gorev should have confirmed by now. Something's up.
也许是将军们害怕了
Maybe the generals got spooked.
或者也许是因为他看到了这个
Or maybe they saw this.
布莱克 你真和一个衣服上印着纳粹的
Blake, you're seriously posing with an anti-Russia protestor
-反俄♥罗♥斯♥示♥威♥者照相来着啊 -天哪
- wearing a Nazi emblem. - Oh, my God.
等等 那个 那个女孩哪去了
Wait, where's the... Where's the girl?
那个小女孩呢
Where's the little girl?
本来还有个小女孩的
There was a little girl.
我们上当了
We've been trolled.
二战期间
During world war II,
有的乌克兰人对苏联仇恨到
some Ukrainians hated the Soviets so much,
宁愿转而选择和纳粹为伍
they actually sided with the Nazis.
她说那是她爸爸 本来有个
She said he was her father. There was a l...
我发誓 本来有个小女孩的
I swear, there was a little girl.
行了 别再提那个小女孩了
Okay, shut up about the little girl.
国务卿 如果我们还想完成协议
Ma'am, if we want to keep our deal on track,
就得赶紧把这条新闻压下去
we've got to get this back in the bottle and fast.
我觉得应该没可能
I don't think that's gonna work.
这里的媒体是被政♥府♥控制的
The state controls the media here.
这明显是有人故意为之
Someone obviously wants it out there.
国务卿 真的很抱歉我拥抱了一个纳粹
Ma'am, I'm so sorry I hugged a Nazi.
问题不在纳粹
Wasn't a Nazi.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥这边有人想让我们出丑
Those were Russian operatives trying to make us look bad.
给葛莱弗办公室打电♥话♥
Call Gorev's office.
告诉他我马上过去
Tell him I'm on my way.
好的 国务卿 你打算说什么呢
Yes, ma'am. What are you going to say?
想尽办法把这事压下来 行动吧
Whatever to keep this deal from blowing up. Let's move.
我不是跟你说不要节外生枝吗
What did I say about discretion?
你得明白这张照片显然是个圈套
You have to know that obviously that picture's a setup.
但恐怕俄♥罗♥斯♥公众
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表