剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
and tell him that we have a house guest.
你好
Hey.
很遗憾今天进展不太顺利
I'm sorry that didn't work out today.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你和黛西的支持
And I appreciate the support, you and Daisy.
不客气
Any time.
你知道办公室里的人怎么叫你吗
Hey, you know what they call you in the office pool?
他们叫你圣杰伊 渺茫希望的守护神
Saint Jay, patron of the long shot.
听起来不像好话啊
That doesn't sound like a compliment.
是好话啊
Well, it is.
我不知道你在那里失去了朋友
I didn't know that you lost friends over there.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不怎么聊起这事
I-I don't talk about it much.
很久以来 我都觉得有负罪感
For a long time, you know, I felt... guilty.
不仅仅是因为我离开了
Not just for... leaving when I did,
但是
but...
更是因为我没在那辆车上
for not being in the car with them.
但如果你也在那辆车上 你也会死的
Yeah, but if you were in the car, you'd be dead too.
这就叫做幸存者的负罪感
And that's why they call it survivor's guilt.
我不想假装了解你的感受
Look, I don't pretend to know what you went through.
我只知道我见到了什么
All I know is what I see.
我见到你每天都在这儿奋斗着
And every day, I see you here, fighting the good fight.
你可能无法事事都成功
You may not always win,
可你从未停止奋斗
but you never stop fighting.
这很重要
And it counts, man.
非常重要
It counts for a lot.
-妈妈 -宝贝儿
- Hi, Mom. - Hey, sweetheart.
能聊聊我的专栏吗 明天就要发表了
Can we talk about my column? It's due tomorrow.
我上班的时候看过了 我给你发邮件了
Yeah, I read it at work. I e-mailed you.
我非常喜欢
I really liked it.
能不能给点意见
I was kind of hoping for more.
是这样的
Well, um...
里面
there were...
里面的内容让我很惊喜
there were things in it that really surprised me.
比如 比如
Like, uh... like...
给衣服增加层次
adding different layers
穿尖头鞋能让你看起来高一点
and wearing pointed shoes makes you look taller.
我一直是这么做的
I mean, I've done that-- I can't remember since how long,
而一直不知道为什么
and I never knew why.
那我关于第二个专栏的想法呢
And what about my idea for the second column?
你邮件里提到了吗
Um, was that in the e-mail?
我们早晨聊过的
We talked about it this morning.
你说你要去商场
You-you were going to go to the mall,
去逛街
and it was to shop...
你要是忘了就直说吧
If you don't remember, just say so.
我没忘 我记得你提过商场
I-I do, I remember the mall.
然后我就收到了那条短♥信♥
And then... then I got that text.
艾莉森 对不起
Oh, Alison, I'm sorry.
今天我事情太多了
It has been such a... long day.
很抱歉 我不记得
I... I'm sorry, I don't remember
你第二个专栏的内容了
what your second article was, uh, gonna be about.
你现在给我讲讲好吗
But why don't you tell me about it now?
何必呢
Why bother?
你完全不在乎我做了什么
Nothing I do makes any kind of impression on you.
你根本就不关心我的事
It's like you couldn't care less what I do.
我就像个隐形人
I'm invisible.
你等会儿
Hang on a second.
我还是下楼去和奥尔佳去聊吧
I'm gonna go downstairs and talk to Olga,
她是个陌生人
the stranger
但却比我亲妈更关心我
who finds me more interesting than my own mother.
艾莉 我
Ali, that... I...
你什么时候变成家里的乖乖女了
Since when did you become the easy daughter?
我在幼儿心理上学过这些
I'm actually learning all about that in my child psych class.
这是家里中间孩子的典型特征
It's, like, classic middle kid stuff.
是吗
Okay.
那她说的对吗
But... is she right?
你要听真话吗
The truth?
艾莉森在家得到的关注最少
Alison gets the short end of the attention stick around here.
谁说的
In what way?
她搞时尚的事 其实都挺久的了
Well, this fashion thing, it's been going on for a long time.
真的吗
Really?
都好几年了 妈妈
Years, Mom.
她看杂♥志♥ 看时尚博客
I mean, she reads magazines and blogs.
她跟随潮流
She follows trends.
她有的时候还会画时装草图
She even sketches designs sometimes.
真的吗 她设计草图吗
She does? Sketches?
总统认为奥尔佳想呆多久都可以
The president agrees Olga should stay as long as she likes.
显然我们不想对外公开此事
Obviously, we'd like to keep this quiet.
如果走漏风声
People could make political hay
将引发我们两国人♥民♥的政♥治♥争论
both here and in Russia if word got out.
我知道这让总统的处境变得很尴尬
I know this puts the president in an awkward position.
他也是位父亲
He's a father too.
现在我猜自己正如他们所言 在等待
Now I guess I'm waiting, as they say,
另一只鞋掉下来[心神不宁]
for the other shoe to drop.
我女儿在你家
My daughter is in your house.
你的身份变得很特殊
This puts you in a unique position
可以对我...随意提要求
to ask of me... well, anything.
安东 我永远不会利用你女儿当做筹码
Anton, I would never use your daughter as a bargaining chip.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
但总统最初提出的条件仍奏效
But the president's original offer still stands.
给我们情报 我们会想办法拿回你的钱
Give us information, and we'll find a way to get you your cash.
不可能
It's impossible.
我不会将不利于俄♥罗♥斯♥的情报透露给你们
I can't give you anything that would hurt Russia.
日后会查到我头上的 我不会对你们开口
I can't give you anything that could be traced back to me.
我想当总统 伊丽莎白
I wanted to be president, Elizabeth.
我也希望这将标志着
I was also hoping that it would mark the beginning
我们两国更友好关系的开始
of a better relationship between our two countries.
事实未必会如此 我对此很遗憾
I am truly sorry that it could not be.
安东 我认为事情还远没有结束
Anton, I believe the wheel is still turning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
艾莉森
Alison.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉让你感觉自己被忽视
I'm sorry if I ever made you feel invisible
不重要 不被理睬
or unimportant or unheard
或是有任何自己不被重视的感觉
or anything other than cherished.
因为... 我很重视你
Because... that is what you are.
懂吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
当我是个孩子时
You know, when I was growing up,
我觉得
it seemed like the only thing
我父母只关心我哥哥
that my parents ever talked about was my brother
还有他又惹上了什么新麻烦
and what new trouble he was getting into,
就好像...
and it seemed like...
他们不把我当回事
like they took me for granted.
我发誓自己为人母时绝不会步其后尘
And I swore that I would never do that when I was a mom.
我也发誓永不会用安抚奶嘴和一次性尿布
I also swore I would never use pacifiers or disposable diapers.
可是...
But...
宝贝 我并不完美 但我在努力
Noodle, I'm not perfect, but I am trying,
请你对我宽容些 可以吗
and I need you bear with me, please? Please?
没问题
I can do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以塔什的真名叫乔治·拉斯科
So, Dash's real name is George Lasko.
国际刑♥警♥组织确认
Interpol confirmed Lasko is wanted
拉斯科曾因年轻时在其祖国阿尔及利亚
for cyber attacks he committed
犯网络攻击罪被通缉
as a juvenile in his home country of Algeria,
但之前没人察觉到他和化名塔什有关联
but no one had connected him to the Dash alias until now.
你是怎么发现的
How did you do it?
通过安东·葛莱弗
Anton Gorev.
在奥利弗的报告中
Reading over Oliver's report,
我读到俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥2007年曾
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表