剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
他很尊重你的
He respects you.
告诉他什么
And tell him what?
请他代表你介入被召回的事
Ask him to intervene with the recall on your behalf,
表明你忠诚 恪尽职守
make a case for your dedication and commitment.
我知道多罗沙维奇是个正直的人
I understand that Doroshevich is a fair man.
我想他会愿意保留一个优秀士兵的
I think he'd want to keep a good soldier.
我不想显得很傻
Look, I don't want to get sappy or anything.
那就好
Thank God.
我真的
I honestly...
很尊重你的工作
respect the work that you do.
我也知道很危险很累
And I know that it's dangerous and exhausting,
而你的资源也很匮乏
and you have limited resources.
从你的角度来看
And from where you're standing,
也许会觉得政策制定者不在乎
it can look like the people who create policy don't care.
至少是
Well... at the very least,
不理解
don't understand.
你到底是怎么做的
So how do you do it?
哪部分
What part?
全部
All of it.
你怎么做手术呢
How do you perform surgery?
首先 把手洗干净
Well, first you wash your hands...
不是 笨蛋
No, dumbass.
然后
Then you, uh...
我是说在那边
I mean over there.
我是说你怎么
Yeah, like, how do you...
在那边做到这些呢
how do you make it work over there?
达到需要的标准
To the extent that it does.
随机应变
Improvisation.
药物和设备永远不够
You never have enough medicine or equipment,
所以只能不断想新的
so you're constantly thinking of ways
代替性办法
to create fixes,
一些你可能都不想知道的办法
ways that you probably don't want to know about.
别告诉你和人在停车场或者小巷子里
Don't tell me you're meeting people in parking garages
秘密交易什么的
and back alleys or...
不是
No.
我们那里有个贩子
No, there's a courier in our area.
他知道如何掌控那里的系统
He knows how to navigate the system.
讽刺的是 系统越混沌
The irony is-- the more chaotic the system,
地下系统越高效
the more effective the underground.
叙利亚和伊♥拉♥克♥这样的国家的黑市很发达
Black market ticks along in places like Syria and Iraq.
非政♥府♥组织成员不愿意谈这个
The NGO folks don't like to talk about it,
但正是腐♥败♥让这些得以维持
but corruption is what holds everything together.
那你能信任那些吗
But then how can you trust any of it?
就像 这个贩子
I mean, like, this courier,
他是在交易被盗物品
he's dealing in stolen cargo?
你怎么
How do you...?
这个人曾经当过医生
Well, this guy is a former medic,
所以有很多秘密客户
so he's got a lot of real shady clients.
而且对他的评价很高
And he's been vetted to high heaven.
我们觉得如果他们都同意
We figure that if it works for them,
我们也同意
works for us.
他们是指谁
"Them" meaning who?
伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国吗
ISIS?
我们不问
We don't ask.
欢迎回来 国务卿
Welcome back, ma'am.
钓鱼怎么样
How was fishing?
很有收获
Productive.
你们这边怎么样
How'd it go here?
我们与国际开♥发♥署进行了漫长的谈判
Well, we had a protracted negotiation with USAID,
但是我们找到了药品的来源
but we do believe we found the source of the medicine.
是的 安塔基亚的一家医院
Yes, there's a hospital in Antakya
丁苯那嗪的订货量激增
that's seen a spike in orders of tetrabenazine.
用来把货塞结实了以防半路从车上掉下来
Padding their stocks in case some of it falls off the truck.
正是如此
Exactly.
这个信息很有用 因为现在
Well, this is great, because I have to tell you,
我大概知道
I think that I may have figured out
药品是如何从医院流入伊♥斯♥兰♥国头目手里的了
how the medicine gets from there to ISIS leadership.
干得好 你们做得真棒
Really good, guys, really good.
我说的是 和国际开♥发♥署的谈判
I mean... great work with USAID.
不容易
Not easy.
但我有种不祥的预感
But I do have a queasy feeling
这个信息是有交换条件的
that we may owe them something.
国务卿 您下周将与坎迪斯·邓普顿共进晚餐
Um, Ma'am, you have a three-hour dinner next week
时长三小时
with Candice Templeton.
你是怎么从我的时间表中
However did you manage to
找到这空挡的 布莱克
find the time in my schedule, Blake?
这是我的超能力
That's my superpower.
希望你的超能力不会白费
Let's hope that your superpower pays off.
帮我接威廉姆斯局长
Will you get me Director Williams on the telephone?
好的 国务卿
Yes, Ma'am.
看看我们的信息是否吻合
Let's see if your information and mine can tango.
你打算接受麦考德教授的建议了
是的
多罗舍维奇将军是个公正的人
他会听你解释的
希望如此
祝你好运
谢谢
伊凡·卡拉什科夫 麦考德教授 谢谢您为我做的一切
伊凡·卡拉什科夫
正在呼叫
我是伊凡·卡拉什科夫上尉
You've reached Captain Ivan Kolashkov.
请留言
Please leave a message
我稍后给您回电
and I will return your call.
快接啊
Come on.
我是伊凡·卡拉什科夫上尉
You've reached Captain Ivan Kolashkov...
伊凡
Ivan?
伊凡
Ivan?
有什么发现 肖恩
What do you have, Sean?
我们向阿勒波的非政♥府♥组织交叉求证
We cross-referenced the medical NGOs in Aleppo.
一些组织指认了一名药贩子
Several ID'd a courier fitting the description
其特征符合麦考德国务卿的描述
Secretary McCord gave us.
我们要找的这个人叫塔里克·曼苏尔
The man we're looking for is Tariq Mansour.
在土耳其与叙利亚♥情♥报人员的帮助下
With the help of HUMINT in Turkey and Syria,
我们追踪了他的供应链
we tracked his supply chain.
每一批货都由曼苏尔的一个手下
Every order starts out smuggled by an underling of Mansour's
从土耳其安塔基亚的政♥府♥科研医院偷运出来
from Devlet Arastirma hospital in Antakya, Turkey.
药品从那里被带到土耳其和叙利亚边境
From there, the medicine passes through
从巴布塔哈瓦这里的关卡过境
the Turkish-Syrian border here, at Bab al-Hawa.
这一边境通道一直存在漏洞
Now, the border's known to be porous,
而这些人已经疏通了所有关节
but these guys have greased every wheel.
随后货物就被运往阿勒波
Then it's on to Aleppo,
在那里 由曼苏尔的手下
where Mansour's underlings
递送低端的货物
deliver the small-time supplies--
比如止痛药 纱布
pain relievers, gauze.
高端货物
But when it comes to the high-end stuff,
则只能由曼苏尔亲自递送
Mansour's the only one who can deliver them.
为了保障昂贵药品的质量
To ensure the quality of the expensive drugs,
他保证当面交易
he extends a face-to-face guarantee.
丁苯那嗪在没有正规储存环境的情况下
Tetrabenazine can't go more than 24 hours
最多能保存24小时
without proper storage.
如果我们要通过曼苏尔找到亚当·范宁
If Mansour is going to lead us to Adam Fanning,
那就在今天了
it'll happen today.
联♥系♥涅利斯
Contact Nellis.
一旦这个药贩子从阿勒波向东行
I want a drone on this courier
就派一架无人机跟踪他
the minute he heads east from Aleppo.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
一旦他进入伊♥斯♥兰♥国控制区我们会立即汇报
We'll let you know as soon as he's in ISIS territory.
是我们害死了他
We did this to him.
我还有什么好说的 都是我的错
Why did I say anything? This is my fault.
不 不是你的错
No, it's not.
都是因为这场政♥变♥
No, it is this coup.
这些 这些为了权力不择手段的人
These-these... these power-starved men
还有他们的末代独♥裁♥者玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫
and their straw dog, Maria Ostrov.
不把我们拖回斯大林时代
They will not stop until they take us back
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表