Betty, are you ready?
贝蒂 好了吗
It's stuck.
卡住了
What about now?
现在呢
Betty!
贝蒂
I'll get it. Just go.
我自己来 去吧
Betty. The car is here!
贝蒂 车在等我们
What's going on? We've got to go.
怎么回事 我们得走了
Darling, I just don't think I can go tonight.
亲爱的 我今晚恐怕不能去
What's the matter?
出什么事了
It's...a woman's thing.
我 那个来了
Is there any way you could play with pain?
能不能稍微忍♥着点痛
It's the Junior League of New York.
要出席的是纽约青年联盟会活动
I don't want to do it without you.
我不想一个人去
Your mother will be there. It'll be very endearing.
你母亲也会去 会很有爱的
Forgive me on the way?
别生我气 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Say "Au revoir."
说再见
Bonjour, Marie.
你好 玛莉
Marie, I can't understand you.
玛莉 我听不懂
Moustiques? Mosquitoes.
"蚊之"是什么 是蚊子
Okay, mama.
好的 妈妈
We can't let Heinz beat us there.
不能在亨氏的人面前出丑
He has a name, you know.
他有名字的
And do you know what that is?
你记得他叫什么
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
He's the only man I want to please more than you.
我现在想取悦他多过想取悦你
And your father.
还有你父亲
I'm the baby. They miss me.
我在他们眼里始终是孩子 他们想我
So, Megan, you're French.
梅根 你是法国人
I suppose I should ask you what looks good.
应该听听你有什么推荐
I'm Canadian.
我是加拿大人
Although for all we know, they are, too.
不过 似乎厨师们也是呢
You know, back in Pittsburgh,
匹兹堡那边的人
everybody's pretty much who you expect them to be.
基本上看一眼就知道是做什么的
Or you know them forever.
或者是早就认识的
Raymond and I met in high school.
雷蒙德和我高中的时候就认识
Well, then we've been married longer than you.
那我们的婚龄可比你们"大"呀
I told you he was smooth.
我就说他很会耍嘴皮子吧
How did you two meet?
你们怎么认识的
At work.
工作场合
Don was divorced.
当时唐已经离婚了
Well, that's none of my business.
好吧 那可不关我的事
You have a teenage daughter, Emily.
你们有个十几岁的女儿吧 艾米丽
How's her summer? It's tough.
她暑假过得怎样 不大好
She's around the house all the time.
她一天到晚都待在家里
Too old for camp, too young for a job.
去夏令营年龄太大 又没到找工作的时候
I say let her enjoy it. I agree.
还是让她放松放松吧 我也这么觉得
You don't sound so happy about it when I get home.
我回家的时候你好像不太开心
Well, the music is so loud.
她放的歌♥声音太大
Do you know the Rolling Stones, Don?
你听说过滚石乐队吗 唐
Sure. The Stones.
听说过 滚石们
She can't get enough of them.
她怎么听也听不够
The other night, she's playing this song
有天晚上 她在听这么一首歌♥
"Time, time is on your side."
"时间 时间在你手中"
"Time is on my side." Yes, it is, dear.
《时间在我手中》 对 就是这首
Well, it's catchy. And I was thinking,
朗朗上口 我就在想
what if they were to sing, you know,
如果能找他们来唱
"Heinz, Heinz, Heinz is on my side"?
"亨氏 亨氏 亨氏在我手中"
Or something like that. I don't know.
或者是类似的词 我不确定
They're gonna be in New York.
他们就要来纽约了
Emily almost jumped in our bags with us
艾米丽差点没把自己塞包里
when she heard we were coming.
跟我们一起来纽约
Maybe you could, you know,
也许你可以 趁他们在这儿
get them to record it while they're here.
找他们来录一下广♥告♥歌♥
Well, that's not exactly the way it works,
执行起来可没那么简单
but we can certainly approach them.
但是我们肯定可以去联♥系♥一下
This is boring. Am I right, Megan?
聊生意可真无趣 是吧 梅根
Yes?
是的吧
Clara, where is Roger?
克莱拉 罗杰人在哪儿
Caroline says the meeting is in his office.
卡罗琳说要在他的办公室开会
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I was waiting in my office to give you some good news.
我在办公室等着告诉你好消息
Drinking good news?
来一杯助兴
Mohawk called.
莫霍克航♥空♥打电♥话♥来了
You're welcome.
不客气
They haven't informed their agency,
他们还没有通知现在的广♥告♥公♥司♥
but I'm told it's a matter of hours.
但我得到消息 只是时间问题
Welcome back, suckers.
欢迎回来 傻♥逼♥们
I think you should handle the account.
我觉得应该由你来负责这个客户
So, they asked for me?
他们点名要我吗
They enjoy your company.
他们喜欢你作陪
And since you were here when they were here,
而且上次合作也是你经手
they think you know their business.
他们认为你熟悉他们的业务
I know Hank from the war. He likes vodka.
我在战争时期认识的汉克 他喜欢伏特加
Jack likes jack. Anything else?
杰克喜欢杰克丹尼 有别的事吗
So you're aware they've
你知道他们
taken on $54 million in debt to replace their planes?
为了换新飞机 欠款5400万的事吗
And there's a mechanic strike looming.
现在技师又开始罢♥工♥
Although they'll likely be spared. So far, so good.
听说技工要被裁了 不错
Don and I have been trying to explain to Lane
我和唐正试图说服莱恩
this is a daily business and we'll need a dedicated copywriter.
此次会是长♥期♥合作 需要配个专门的文案
I don't understand why Miss Olson can't handle it.
我不懂为什么奥尔森小姐不行
Because these guys are gonna ask her to make drinks.
因为那些人会要她调酒
We're still paying Don, aren't we?
那我们还有唐 不是吗
Don's not going to write local fare ads three times a week.
唐才不会频繁抽空帮他们写些小广♥告♥
That's all it is?
就是些小广♥告♥吗
Just get a guy with basic retail experience and run with it.
就雇一个有基本经验的人来干这活就行
Congratulations!
恭喜你了
Lane, smile. We've got an airline.
莱恩 开心点 我们有航♥空♥公♥司♥客户了
Morning. I'm here to see Don.
早上好 我来见唐
Yes, just a minute.
请稍等
Mr. Draper. Mr. Crane to see you.
德雷柏先生 克雷恩先生来见您
Just a minute, Dawn.
等一下 唐恩
Is Don in a meeting?
唐在开会吗
He's with Mrs. Draper.
他和德雷柏夫人在一起
Thank you, Dawn.
谢谢 唐恩
You're welcome.
不用谢
It's so confusing.
你和他名字念起来差不多
People keep saying that.
大家都这么说
But we haven't had any problems.
但目前没出过什么差错
You haven't.
倒也是
But out in the office, it's really hard to tell who's who.
但我们在办公室里提起 真搞不清楚在说谁
Hello, Harry. Good morning.
你好 哈里 早上好
Backstage, Forest Hills Tennis Stadium Saturday night,
周六晚上 福利斯特山网球馆后台
put your hands together for the Rolling Stones.
准备好去见滚石乐队吧
And how would you gauge their interest?
你打算如何吸引他们
The manager sounded greedy.
那个经纪人听起来很贪心
I thought we'd take one car.
我们一起去
I'll drive. It starts at 8:00.
我来开车 8点开始
But apparently they're always late.
但他们总迟到
I thought we could grab a bite.
我们可以吃过饭再去
There's a dynamite Italian restaurant
那附近有家巨好吃的意大利餐馆
with a first-rate veal parm.
做的帕尔马干酪小牛肉很有名
Nope.
不去
Good. Then I will be ready at 7:30 having eaten.
好的 那我七点半吃饱了等你
Have Dawn pencil it in.
让唐恩把时间地点记下来
Hello, Pauline. Hello, dear.
好啊 波琳 好啊 亲爱的
I just wanted to see how you were feeling.
我就是来看看你怎么样了
Aren't you sweet to come all the way over here
麻烦您大老远专程过来看我
when a phone call would've sufficed?
来通电♥话♥来不就好了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表