No.
不
Is Roger Sterling still here?
罗杰·斯特林还在公♥司♥吗
Yes.
是的
I want you to let him do whatever he wants.
以后他想干什么都行
And I want you to pencil in an appointment tomorrow
我要你安排一场明天的客户会面
at the coffee shop in the ferry building in Staten Island.
订在史坦顿岛渡口大楼的咖啡厅
6 A.M.
早上6点
With Coca-Cola.
和可口可乐公♥司♥
Okay.
好的
That'll be all.
没事了
I don't think those people like me.
我觉得他们不喜欢我
That's not true.
不是那样的
Well, I'm not sure I like them.
其实我也不怎么喜欢他们
The reason I didn't want you to have that party is
我之所以不想让你办生日派对是因为
I didn't want them in our home.
我不想让他们来我们家
You've only been in the creative end of this business for three months.
你只在广♥告♥创意行业待了三个月
And being a secretary, you don't know what goes on.
而作为秘书 很多事你都不清楚
There isn't one problem that Peggy or anybody in that office has
佩奇和公♥司♥其他人的种种问题
that wasn't there before you.
在你来之前就存在了
You think you're a splinter?
你觉得是你的问题
You're not.
你错了
The whole foot's been infected for years.
那些顽疾存在已久
I love going to work with you
我爱和你一起工作
because you love work and you love me.
因为你既爱工作也爱我
But I wonder if
但我现在觉得
maybe it's not a good idea.
那样也许不好
I don't really care about work.
我不在乎什么工作
I want you at work
我要你一起工作
because I want you.
是因为我要你
I think we have to replace the rug.
我觉得我们该换地毯了
Just because you see white carpet in a magazine
白色地毯在杂♥志♥上好看
doesn't mean it's practical.
但不代表就实用
It's beautiful.
很美嘛
Well, I've taken a lot of pictures of white carpets.
我拍过很多白色地毯的广♥告♥照
You have to have four or five on hand.
至少得买♥♥四五个备用的
I thought you wanted it.
我以为你喜欢呢
I just wanted you to have what you want.
我只希望你买♥♥回的是你喜欢的
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I've got to go to Staten Island.
我要去趟史坦顿岛
What time is it? Shut up.
才几点啊 闭嘴
An aboveground pool?
是砌起来的地上泳池吗
No, no, in the ground. With deck chairs.
不 往下挖坑的 可放置折叠躺椅的
That costs a fortune. You gonna dig it yourself?
那耗费很大啊 你准备自己挖吗
We'll see what happens at Christmas.
就等着圣诞节领奖金呢
I never count on a bonus.
永远别指望奖金
I'm not talking to you.
我没跟你说话
I hope to be dead by Christmas.
我♥干♥脆在圣诞前死了算了
Do you have any money for the grocer?
给我点买♥♥杂货的钱好吗
You told me not to write any checks.
你让我别用支票
No, of course.
没错 当然
Shh. He's finally gone to sleep.
小声点 他好不容易才睡着
We cannot call security. They are applicants.
我们不能叫保安 他们也是求职者
What's going on out there?
外面怎么回事
They're all here responding to your hilarious advertisement.
都是看了你那笑死人的广♥告♥来应征的
Is it just me, or is the lobby full of negroes?
我没看错吧 怎么一大厅的黑鬼
They saw the Y&R AD.
他们看到针对扬&罗的招聘广♥告♥了
The humor was lost on them.
他们没看出那是玩笑
Not on me. It was a childish prank.
我觉得挺好笑 那是个幼稚的恶作剧
Because you're above that, right?
因为你的恶作剧一点不幼稚 是吧
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
Would you leave us be, dear?
你能先离开一下吗 亲爱的
Tell them the position's been filled.
告诉他们岗位已招满
There's the possibility that we could be the subject of a protest.
搞不好我们也变成抗♥议♥的目标
Then we interview them. Forever. They'll go away.
那我们就把面试拖久点 他们会走的
That is not a solution.
那不能解决根本问题
And who's to say there's not a reporter out there?
而且他们中可能有记者
I don't know why we can't just hire one.
我们为什么不直接雇一个
Because we're not hiring anyone.
因为不能再雇人了
Just fire that receptionist.
把前台炒了吧
We can't have one out there.
不能让黑鬼当前台
What is that? It's from Young & Rubicam.
那是什么 扬&罗必凯广♥告♥公♥司♥送来的
It's a resume.
是一份简历
"1960 to '65,
"1960到1965年的小黑工
toted dat barge, lifted dat bale."
吃苦耐劳 抗压肯干"
Did those people out there
外面人看到
see that artifact come in here?
你拿工艺品进来了吗
Yes. I'm positive.
看到了 我很确定
Good morning.
早上好
I'd like to thank you all for coming.
感谢大家前来应聘
First of all, we're only looking for secretaries.
首先 我们只需要女秘书
So, gentlemen, you are free to leave.
所以先生们 你们可以"自♥由♥"散去了
I mean, you are welcome to leave.
我意思是 你们请离开
I mean, you may go.
我是说 你们可以走了
I will be collecting resumes.
我现在开始收集简历
And then those of you who meet the qualifications
对于符合条件的应聘者
will receive a call to schedule an interview.
我们将电♥话♥通知面试时间
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表