The idea was to put a picture of the bus seats
我的想法是 把公交车座的图片
on the side of the bus right below the window
贴到车身两侧的窗户下面
where the real people are,
正好在真人下方
show the bottom halves of their bodies
画上他们的下半身
with a case of Manischewitz under each of their seats.
每个座位下面都画着曼尼舍维
So it looks like whoever's riding the bus has bought the wine.
看起来就像每人都买♥♥了一瓶酒
Isn't that clever?
真是个聪明的点子
So you thought that up, huh?
如此绝妙创意是你想出的吗
Well, I engaged some of our creatives ad hoc
我专门在赴宴之前
and in anticipation of this dinner.
稍微咨♥询♥了一下公♥司♥的创意人员
I figured even if you didn't like it,
我觉得 就算你不喜欢
you could see what we were capable of.
至少也能看到我们的能力
I know what's good.
我知道什么是好的
Do we need menus?
有人需要菜单吗
I do. I'm getting the chateaubriand
我要 如果有人愿意和我分
if someone will split it with me.
我就来份夏多布里昂牛排
I thought you liked the crabs rangoon here.
你似乎喜欢这里的炸蟹角吧
I just had some.
我刚刚吃过了
So, Roger, what kind of boat do you have?
罗杰 你的船是什么样子的
Am I the only one who can work and drink at the same time?
难道只有我能边喝边工作吗
What happened? They laughed,
怎么样 他们很满意
they bought it and we already celebrated.
他们认可了 我们也已经庆祝过了
I'm only here because I've got three hours left on the coast.
我来公♥司♥是因为西岸还有三个小时下班
Hot damn! I knew it.
好样的 那当然
Hold on. We work our ass off
等等 我们忙死忙活
and we don't even warrant a call?
谈成了也不给我们说一声
Blow by blow, please.
告诉我点细节
Don pitched the hell out of it, they said it was clever.
唐说得精彩绝伦 客户觉得创意很聪明
And apparently kids like devils in cartoons as I predicted.
而且正如我预测 孩子们喜欢卡♥通♥魔鬼
Oh, really? They didn't like the other one?
是吗 他们不喜欢另一个
I don't know. He left it in the cab.
我不知道 唐放在的士里了
Are you kidding me? They never even heard it?
开什么玩笑 客户压根没看过另一个
We made a sale. Anything else?
生意谈成了 还有别的事吗
I'm going to order some dinner.
我准备订餐
Sure. He's gonna be useless tonight.
当然 他今晚估计也没用
So, you suddenly have no problem telling people I'm Jewish?
你突然不介意告诉别人我是犹太人了
You going to meet Bernie?
你准备跟伯尼约会吗
What? No.
什么 不
So you're not gonna call him in two days
那你不会两天后给他打电♥话♥
and tell him we're separated?
说我们离婚了
You had your chance to say who I sleep with.
谁叫你自己不说你是我丈夫
Well, you're supposed to help me land this.
但你应该帮我把这桩生意谈成
So if something goes on between the two of you,
如果你们间有进一步发展
you'd better pretend you're still married.
你最好假装你仍然是已婚人士
I promise, bubbeleh.
我保证 小甜心[犹太语]
I'm sorry.
对不起
The least you can do is show me
但你至少该让我
what the better end of this deal looks like.
看看你从我们协议里捞到的好处
What do you mean? The apartment.
什么意思 那间公♥寓♥
Show it to me.
让我看看
When else am I gonna get a chance?
以后还有什么机会
I'm not moved in. I just got the key.
我还没搬进去 我刚拿到钥匙
Has a lot of potential.
看上去很有潜力
You think so?
你这么认为
I have missed you.
我想你了
Roger, wait.
罗杰 等等
What?
怎么了
I'm surprised you're working today.
我很惊讶你今天也工作
We roll out all our business this week.
这周生意比较集中
Well, I'm just gonna spend as much time as I can with my girl
我只想和我的小宝贝尽量多待一会儿
before I'm trapped with my family over the holiday.
因为之后我不得不和家人过节
You know what, Howard?
你猜怎么着 霍华德
Why don't you spend Thanksgiving with her,
你为什么不和她过感恩节
and I'll go to your house and screw your wife?
让我去你家搞你老婆
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Good luck with that.
那我祝你好运
But I guess the grass is always greener, right?
别人老婆总是更美 不是吗
I know you saw me.
我知道你看见我了
I thought you were hiding from someone.
我还以为你在躲某人
That was a bold last-minute decision
你最终大胆地决定
going with your idea.
采用自己的创意
I thought it was more what they wanted.
我觉得那更符合客户要求
Well, we'll never know, will we?
我们永远不会知道 不是吗
Because they never heard mine.
因为他们根本没机会看到我的
Look, I don't like going in with two ideas.
听着 我不喜欢带两个创意
It's weak.
那显得没有决心
And you don't wanna be weak, so you picked yours.
你倒是很有决心 选了自己的
And they bought it, which is our goal, isn't it?
他们买♥♥账了 那才是我们的目标 不是吗
What do I care?
我一点都不在乎
I got a million of 'em.
我有千千万万个创意
A million. Good.
千千万万个 很好
I guess I'm lucky you work for me.
真幸运你是为我工作
I feel bad for you.
我为你感到悲哀
I don't think about you at all.
我压根就没想过你
Morning, Mr. Draper. Morning.
早安 德雷柏先生 早
I used the toothbrush in there. I hope it's yours.
我用了里面的牙刷 希望那是你的
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
Jesus, it doesn't belong to the dead guy, does it?
上帝啊 不是那个去世男住客的吧
It's pink.
是粉色的
I told you why I wanted this apartment and you ignored me.
我说过我为什么要这公♥寓♥ 你根本没听
I hardly ignored you.
我都给你买♥♥了啊
Now this is no different than the last place.
现在这间和之前那间毫无区别
Really? I think it's nicer.
是吗 我觉得这间更好
Not anymore.
现在不是了
You ruined this.
你毁了一切
Shit.
见鬼
You get everything you want
一切都如你所愿
and you still had to do this.
而你还要这么做
You're right.
你说的对
I don't know why I did that.
我不知为何会那么做
I feel terrible.
我感觉很糟
Smells good.
闻起来很香
I just got off the phone with Julia.
我刚和茱莉亚通完电♥话♥
She got the part.
她得到了那个角色
Good for her.
祝贺她
She asked me to buy champagne.
她让我买♥♥香槟
And you will because you want her to be happy.
买♥♥吧 你想让她开心
It's hot as hell in here. Turn on the air.
屋里热死了 开空调了吗
It's on full blast. Go get ready.
开到最大风了 去准备一下
Open the door at least. No, don't.
那至少把门打开 不 别
The radio said there's a smog emergency.
广播说今天有烟雾污染
The air is toxic. I don't want that in here.
空气有毒 我不想放进来
That is a good-looking bird.
火鸡看起来真棒
Mommy, wait. We're supposed to say what we're thankful for.
妈妈 等等 我们应该先说感恩的话
She's hungry, Bobby.
她饿了 博比
No, I think it's nice.
不 我觉得挺好
Go ahead, buddy.
说吧 小家伙
I'm thankful that I have two houses
我想感谢 我有两座房♥子
and they're both really big and I got a new sled.
它们都很大 而且我得到了新雪橇
I'm thankful that I'm doing good in school.
我想感谢 我在学校成绩很好
Doing well.
成绩不错
I am thankful that I have everything I want.
我想感谢 我得到了想要的一切
And that no one else has anything better.
没人比我过的更好
Me, too. Let's eat.
我也是 开吃吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表