Good.
很好
See? I'm proud of you.
看吧 我真为你自豪
Mr. Ginsberg, follow me.
金斯伯格先生 请跟我来
I'm sorry.
不好意思
My stomach grumbles sometimes
我有时候会忍♥不住抱怨
and it can sound like the F word.
听起来可能会像粗口
You know, I thought you were crazy when I met you,
我第一次见到你时 觉得你脑子不正常
and you have confirmed it
你刚刚再次证明了那一点
by not acting the way that you acted with me.
你在他面前和在我面前的表现完全不一样
You told me not to act that way.
不是你让我改的吗
And the fact that you can control it really scares me.
你的性格自控能力吓着我了
So I'm not getting the job?
我没通过吗
No, you start tomorrow.
不 你明天开始上班
I would like to pick you up
我真想把你抱起来
and spin you around right now,
然后转上几圈
But I don't want people to think that's how I got the job.
但是我怕别人误会我被你潜规则了
I'm glad that you're excited.
看到你如此兴奋我也很高兴
Come on, be proud of me. I need it.
来 为我骄傲吧 我很需要
Nobody in the world cares I got the job but you.
你是这世上唯一在乎我得到这份工作的人
Then I'm happy.
那我很开心
I can't believe this.
真让人难以置信
You should have just gone in work.
你应该去工作的
Come on.
别这样
Do you want me turn down the TV?
要我把电视关小点吗
It's fine. Henry Francis.
不要紧 我是亨利·弗朗西斯
Well, tell Jim his honor's not going to Michigan.
告诉吉姆 市长大人不会去密歇根的
Because Roey's a clown.
因为罗伊就是个小丑
And I don't want him standing next to him.
我不想他站在他旁边
Because he got a city to run.
因为他手上管着一整个城市
Can we talk later?
我们以后再说吧
Francis residence.
弗朗西斯府邸
This is Betty.
我是贝蒂
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
Yes.
对
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
谢谢您这么快告诉我结果
Okay.
好的
Good-bye.
再见
It's benign.
是良性的
I knew it.
我就知道
I'm so happy.
我真高兴
You're okay, you know.
你没事了
I feel like I just got off a boat from China.
我感觉就像刚从远方归来
Hey, everything's okay.
听着 一切都很好
No, it's good.
当然 很好
It's good.
很好
It's nice to be put through the wringer and find out
经历一场虚惊 最后发现
I'm just fat.
自己只是太胖
Betty, come on.
贝蒂 别这样
You're exhausted.
你只是太累了
That's what it is, isn't it?
我确实很胖 是吧
I don't know how many ways to tell you,
我不知道该怎么说
but I don't see it.
但我没觉得你胖
I know.
我知道
Your mother's obese.
因为你妈妈有肥胖症
Hey. Listen to me.
嘿 听我说
I feel like I've been given a gift.
我觉着这是上天的眷顾
Like scrooge seeing his tombstone.
就像吝啬鬼见到自己的墓碑
Oh, my god, this is what it could be.
上帝啊 事情有可能会糟糕透顶
But it's not gonna be.
但现在不会了
Saturday night was fun.
周六晚上真有意思
Okay.
好吧
I'd like to say that I've gathered you all here
今天我请诸位前来
so you may remember how small this agency once was.
是为了提醒大家 曾经的公♥司♥有多小
Mohawk Airlines has chosen to return to Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
莫霍克航♥空♥决定重回斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥
Now, now. I'm just pleased that after a long effort
现在 我很高兴经过我长♥期♥的努力
I was able to sign them.
我终于签下他们
I've also hired a new copywriter
我还雇佣了一位新文案
and look forward to great success with your help.
希望在大家的帮助下共创辉煌
Oh, and, of course,
还有 当然
Mr. Sterling will be handling the day to day.
斯特林先生将处理日常杂务
But rest-assured,
但不必担心
everything he knows I'll know.
有我统筹全局
You gonna break that over its nose?
你打算用飞机头来开瓶盖吗
Forget everything I said before.
忘记我之前说过的话
Excuse me?
什么
That's the last guy I hired.
那是我雇的最后一个家伙
Roger.
罗杰
What?
什么
Little prick dangled it in front of me and took it away.
小混♥蛋♥大摇大摆夺走了我的功劳
It was disrespectful.
确实很无礼
You know, I used to love that kid.
我以前挺喜欢那孩子
I would hold his hand and help him up on the swing set.
我会拉着他的手 帮他荡秋千
He grew up.
他长大了
What did you expect?
你还指望什么呢
I'm tired of it, Don.
我厌倦了 唐
I'm tired of trying to prove I still have any value around here.
我不想再去费力证明我在这里还有价值
I'm exhausted from hanging onto the ledge
我已经倦于挂在窗台上
and having some kid's foot on my fingertips.
让一个小孩踩着我的指头
Bombs away.
我放弃
Betty has cancer.
贝蒂得了癌症
Really?
真的吗
I don't know.
我不确定
They're waiting on tests.
她们正在等检查结果
Well, that would solve everything.
那我这事根本不算什么
You want me to make a call?
要我打个电♥话♥疏通一下关系吗
She probably knows already.
她应该已经知道结果了
I'm the one that has to call.
需要打电♥话♥的人是我
She's a fighter.
她很坚强
Come on.
得了吧
I just imagine them growing up without a mother.
想象一下孩子没有母亲陪伴成长
I never had one.
我就没有
Megan will try, but what are they gonna do?
梅根会尽力而为 但孩子们自己怎么办
How does that end up?
那会有怎样的结果
Actual life and death.
面对真正的生老病死
I've given up on that.
我早放弃了
I can't do that.
我不能那样
When is everything gonna get back to normal?
什么时候一切才能回到正常呢
Henry Francis.
亨利·弗朗西斯
Hi, Henry. It's Don.
你好 亨利 我是唐
Hello, Don.
你好 唐
I, uh...
我...
wanted to know if there was
想知道...
any news about Betty.
贝蒂的结果出来没有
I didn't realize she--
我不知道她告诉你...
She's fine. She's out of the woods.
她很好 已经确定无碍了
Well, that's great news.
真是好消息
It is. You know, we're about to put supper on the table.
没错 我们正在忙着准备晚饭
I'll let you go.
不耽误你时间了
Who was it?
是谁
Nobody.
谁也不是
Betty's fine.
贝蒂没事了
I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴
You're such an optimist.
你真是个乐天派
She just needs to have something to call you about.
她不过是找个借口你打电♥话♥而已
Take you to dinner?
带你去吃晚饭
Sure.
当然
Pete Fox died.
皮特·福克斯死了
57 years old for crying out loud.
享年才57岁
I don't know who that is, pop.
我不知道他是谁
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表