I didn't mean it that way.
我不是这个意思
I haven't slept.
我一直没睡
And I just feel cooped up in here.
感觉像是被困在这里了
I think it's bad for Kevin to be out there
现在抱凯文出去对他不好
until I'm done cleaning the oven-- the fumes.
我还没打扫完炉子 那些烟是有害的
I don't know why you had to do that on a hot summer day.
你干嘛要大夏天的打扫炉子
Anyway, I think we're about to run out of formula.
随便你吧 婴儿食品要吃完了
I get your purse.
我去拿你的钱包
Hello.
小乖乖
Hello, you. You're gonna take a nap.
小乖乖 来睡一会儿吧
Would you like that? You want to lay in the bed with mommy?
想不想和妈妈一起睡一会
A 10?
10块钱
You buying his formula or yours?
你是要给他买♥♥还是给自己买♥♥
I'll take him for a walk.
我准备带他出去走走
Oh, God, would you?
真的吗
You're gonna go with Grandma Gail.
让格尔外婆带你去玩吧
That's where you're gonna go.
和她一起出去玩
Close the door.
关上门
How was everybody's weekend?
大家周末过得怎么样
Great. We all went water-skiing together.
很愉快 我们一起去滑水了
Made a human pyramid. I was here.
撞在一起"叠罗汉"了 我来加班了
Splendid. So I trust you're adequately
很好 我相信你们已经充分
prepared for the Heinz presentation.
准备好给亨氏公♥司♥的创意展示了
Yes, boss. We have almost everything.
是的 老大 基本都准备好了
Just short Mrs. Draper's work.
就差德雷柏夫人
She's writing the coupons. Has Don signed off?
她还在画赠品劵 唐同意了吗
He's late. And so is she, coincidentally.
他迟到了 她也是 巧吧
Clara.
克莱拉
Clara!
克莱拉
She should have just rolled over and said,
她可以直接在床上翻个身 然后问
"Don, what do you think of this?"
唐 你觉得我"做"得好吗
I bet she says that every morning.
我打赌她每天早上都这么说
Come on, it's 11:00.
走吧 11点了
No sunbathing?
没做日光浴吗
No.
没有
Look, we had a three-day weekend
我们休了3天假
and you didn't do anything?
你什么都没做吗
That's not my calendar.
我可没休3天
Clara.
克莱拉
How was your weekend?
你周末过得怎么样
Clara, is Mr. Draper in yet?
克莱拉 德雷柏先生来了吗
No. You're late for the status meeting.
还没 你例会迟到了
You should probably go prepare instead of molesting my secretary.
你也该去准备准备 而不是在此骚扰我的秘书
Well, sweetheart, the torture's over.
好吧亲爱的 '拷问'结束
Let the fun begin.
准备'狂欢'吧
My office is 30 yards away.
我办公室离这里30码[约27米]
So when I hit that buzzer,
我既然按了通报器
I'm trying to save myself a trip through the miracle of telephonics.
就是想省得我自己跑过来一趟
Mr. And Mrs. Draper are here.
德雷柏夫妇来了
Good morning. So sorry. I overslept.
早上好 抱歉 我睡过头了
That's not true. I did.
才不是 是我睡过头了
How was Memorial Day?
国殇日过得怎么样
It was nice. We had my kids.
和孩子们一起 还不错
You had the status meeting at 10:00.
你10点钟有例会
Morning. Good morning.
早 早
Did you read about Y&R's paper bag drop?
你听说扬&罗必凯公♥司♥员工扔水袋的事了吗
I did.
听说了
I don't see the humor. It's funny.
我看不出笑点在哪 很有意思
I mean, if nothing else,
不管怎么说
it serves them right for stealing Pond's.
也算报了旁氏客户被抢走的一箭之仇
What does one thing have to do with the other?
这两件事有什么关系
They stole the Pond's account and now they're a laughingstock.
他们抢走了旁氏的广♥告♥案 现在却成了笑柄
Makes me feel better.
让我心里舒服多了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Shall we mosey on over to the conference room?
我们移步去会议室吧
We did have a meeting at 10:00.
十点钟安排了会议
Morning, Lane, clipboard.
早上好 莱恩 以及文件板
We should run a want ad, saying something like,
我们应该登一则招聘广♥告♥ 就说
"Sterling Cooper, an equal opportunity employer."
"斯特林&库珀广♥告♥公♥司♥ 不分肤色 机会均等"
Our windows don't open.
我们不往窗户扔东西
As tempting as it sounds, I don't know
虽然听起来很有吸引人 我不确定
if we need to be spending money to further their embarrassment.
我们该为此花钱做广♥告♥ 让他们更难堪
Look, if there's no line item for humiliating the competition,
如果没有专门的拨款用来羞辱竞争对手的话
Don will write it and I'll pay for it.
唐负责写广♥告♥词 我来掏腰包
But you're not allowed to read it.
但是你不许看
Forget the want ads. The advertising column.
别登在招聘版上了 登在广♥告♥栏里
I want them to see it.
我要他们看见
So, Heinz is coming in. Don?
说正事 亨氏的人今天要来 唐
Yes. Caroline,
是的 卡罗琳
can you get Megan and the Heinz boards, please?
请叫梅根带着亨氏广♥告♥版来见我
Do you want the team? No.
要叫策划团队一起来吗 不要
What else? Status is status quo on my end.
有别的事吗 关于我这边的情况
I'm supposed to have drinks with Bruce Lewis from Oldsmobile.
我会和奥兹莫比尔汽车公♥司♥的布鲁斯·路易斯会面
He wants to know if there's a way around Nader.
他想知道有没有办法对付纳徳报告
There isn't. Anything else?
没办法 还有别的事吗
Lane?
莱恩
I have a lunch at the 4A's,
我在广♥告♥代理协会有个午餐会
so I should be back in time but not necessarily conscious.
应该可以准时回来 但脑子可不一定清醒
And according to the memo, Kenny finally has signatures
根据备忘录 肯尼终于拿到了
from Chevalier, Galone and Butler Shoes.
香维尔&格莱丽&巴特勒鞋业的合同
Footwear. All good news.
鞋类产品 都是好消息
I suppose that brings this meeting to a close.
我想会议可以就此结束了
Don, may I speak with you privately?
唐 可以私下和你谈谈吗
Uh, I should take a look at these right away.
我马上要先看一下这些广♥告♥板
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
I have a call of nature.
我要去一下洗手间
Do not begin this meeting without me.
等我来了再开始会议
When is he free next?
他什么时候有空
You obviously haven't seen my coupons yet.
你显然还没有看过我设计的优♥惠♥券
Let's get out of here. No.
我们出去享乐吧 不
Then lock the door.
那就把门锁上
As soon as I'm in here longer than five minutes,
我在这里待超过五分钟
people will start to...
别人就会开始
What? Who?
什么 谁
I have to get these to Peggy.
我需要把这些给佩奇
You have a presentation, you know.
你马上还有一个广♥告♥创意展示
I could make you go home right now, you know.
我可以让你马上回家
I have that power.
我有权这么做
Mr. Campbell is here to see you.
坎贝尔先生要见您
I just saw him. I have to get back to work.
我才见过他 我该回去工作了
Open your blouse.
解开衬衫
You're a dirty old man.
你真是个老色鬼
Anything else? No, ma'am.
还有别的事吗 没有了
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
抱歉 打扰了吗
I asked for your first available meeting,
我本想等你一有空就见你
and it turns out you have nothing to do today.
却发现你今天一点事都没有
If you could have any client in the world, who would you want?
如果世界上所有的客户任你挑选 你会选谁
American Airlines. Why?
美国航♥空♥公♥司♥ 为什么
Because they stood us up. Right.
因为他们抛弃了我们 没错
So I started thinking, who has those feelings about us?
所以我想 谁对我们有同样的感觉呢
Mohawk Airlines.
莫霍克航♥空♥公♥司♥
You were very close.
你差点就能猜中的
The company's in a lot of trouble.
他们公♥司♥陷入了很多麻烦
It's very nice that things have not gone well since we cut them loose.
很幸运 我们取消合作后 他们情况一直不好
They want to come back?
他们想回来
After the way we treated them...
我们那么对待他们之后
So that American Airlines thing isn't happening?
所以美国航♥空♥公♥司♥根本没可能是吧
I, for one, am very excited. Oh, me, too.
我个人而言很兴奋 我也是
I just don't understand the secrecy or the urgency.
只是不明白你为什么急着私下见我
I'm meeting with them today,
我今天要和他们见面
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表