Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Of course.
当然
I just got off the phone with Jim.
刚和吉姆通过电♥话♥
He said tomorrow at 11:00.
定在明天11点
Tomorrow?
明天吗
My boss made a call.
我老板打点了一下
You told Mor Lindsay?
你跟莫尔·林赛说了
He's got bigger secrets than this, Betty.
你的事在他看来完全算不上秘密 贝蒂
I don't know if tomorrow -
我不知道明天是否...
You want to wait on this?
你还想继续拖下去吗
Well, if it is something -
如果是不治之症...
If, if, if.
如果 如果 如果
Betty, let's not play that game, okay?
贝蒂 不要胡思乱想好吗
Come to bed.
去睡觉了
You want some Brandy?
要不要来点白兰地
I see you all the time. You're beautiful.
我天天都见到你 相信我 你很美
You're sweet.
你很贴心
I'm gonna have a Brandy.
我得来杯白兰地
Betty.
贝蒂
Betty Draper. I almost didn't recognize you.
贝蒂·德雷柏 差点没认出你来
Joyce. Hello. How are you?
乔依丝 你好 最近怎么样啊
Not good. I'm here.
不太好 我都来医院了
Mrs. Francis, the doctor's waiting.
弗朗西斯太太 医生在等着呢
It's Francis now.
我现在是弗朗西斯太太了
My husband's name is Henry, too, actually.
我丈夫名字也叫亨利
Look, you know what?
那个 是这样...
I'm gonna be in radiology forever.
我得去放射科 可能要花点时间
Mrs. Darling, they're waiting for you, too.
达林太太 放射科的人也在等你
Why are you here?
你是什么病
You want to get some lunch after?
要不我们一会儿出去吃个饭
Oh, I don't know. My husband's picking me up.
我不确定 我丈夫待会儿要来接我
You think you don't want to have lunch, but you do.
你觉得你不想去 其实你很想
Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay. I'm going.
别看了 我这就去
Hello. I'm Peggy Olson.
你好 我是佩奇·奥尔森
Michael Ginsberg. Lead the way.
迈克·金斯伯格 请带路吧
No, we're meeting here.
不 我们就在这面试
So what's he like?
他是怎样的一个人
Is he like a firm handshake kind of guy?
是不是握手的时候比较用力
Excuse me? Don.
你说什么 我说唐
I want to make a good impression. You could help me out.
我想留个好印象 你可以帮帮我
No, I'm interviewing you. I'm a copywriter.
不 是我面试你 我是一名文案
Have a seat.
请坐
So is Don stopping by?
那唐会过来吗
Nope, it's just me.
不会 只有我
Can you hire me?
你有权雇佣我吗
Well, no, but I'm the first round.
没有 但我是第一轮
Wouldn't you want to talk to the person who could hire you?
换做你 肯定也想跟能雇你的人谈话对吧
I spent three weeks dancing
我在李奥·贝纳广♥告♥公♥司♥
at that crappy New York satellite of Leo Burnett.
纽约分部转悠了三个礼拜
Never met him at all.
从来就没见过他本人
Turns out Leo's not a real person.
结果才知道李奥根本不存在
Yes, he is.
不 他是存在的
Is Don a real person?
唐是不是真的存在
'cause I'd really like to meet him.
我真的很想见他
I'm the person you need to impress right now.
你现在是要过我这一关
You looked at my book what more can I say?
我的创意你都看了 我还需要说什么
Okay.
好吧
I liked your work. And I like your work.
我喜欢你的"作品" 我也喜欢你的"工作"
You thought I was a secretary. Do you have a current resume?
你刚才还以为我是秘书 你的最新简历呢
Allen Ginsberg?
艾伦·金斯伯格
He's the most famous Ginsberg there is.
姓金斯伯格的人就他最出名了
I figured we got to be related somehow.
我觉得我们应该有什么亲戚关系
And what's he gonna say?
他在黄泉下能说什么呢
Okay, well, it was nice meeting you.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Oh, nuts.
我真笨
Listen, my stuff is good.
听着 我的创意很好
You can see advertising ain't my day job.
你知道我没有正经从事过广♥告♥业
Look, you're a fair woman.
你是讲求公正的人
I insulted you because I'm honest.
我对你无礼因为我诚实
And I apologized because I'm brave.
我道歉是因为我勇敢
I didn't pick this profession. It picked me.
不是我非要跻身广♥告♥业 而是我天生就是广♥告♥奇才
I didn't have any control over it.
我就是控制不住
Turns out, it's the only thing I can do.
最终发现 广♥告♥是我唯一会做的事
Your work's very impressive, but...
你的作品很不错 但是
Here's some other advantages -
雇用我还有其他好处
I have no hobbies, no interests, no friends.
我没有兴趣爱好 没有朋友
I'm one of those people who talks back to the radio.
我就是那种对着收音机自言自语的人
No girlfriend, no family. I will live here.
单身 没有家庭 我会以公♥司♥为家
Then you're like everyone else.
这跟其他人有什么区别
I've never been accused of that, but I really am trying.
从来没人这么说过我 但是我尽力了
I don't know.
我不知道
You can't act like this with Don.
你在唐面前不能这样
Like what?
不能怎样
We'll call you.
我们会联♥系♥你
Okay.
好的
You know, your book really does have a voice.
知道吗 你的创意很有说服力
That's what they said about "Mein kampf."
就像他们说《我的奋斗》一样
"The kid really has a voice."
那孩子很有说服力
You're sure you're okay just with tea? Yes.
你喝茶就够了吗 嗯
Everything tastes like sawdust to me.
现在我吃什么都味同嚼蜡
Everything still tastes good to me.
我吃什么都津津有味
Turns out I have the only kind that makes you fatter.
原来就是因为这样 我才不断变胖
Look, I'm sure you're fine.
听着 我敢肯定你没问题的
When do you find out the results?
结果什么时候出来
I don't remember.
记不得了
It wasn't until the third visit that I knew.
据我所知 你要至少去三次才能知道
Because Hank was waiting there.
因为汉克在那等着
Have you told your children?
跟你孩子说了吗
They know I'm going to the doctor a lot.
他们知道我以后会经常看医生
And they know I'm sick,
他们也知道我病了
But I've always been in a bad mood, so...
但是我脾气一直不好
I joke with Hank.
我就跟汉克开玩笑
He should just tell them I got hit by a car.
说他应该告诉孩子们我被车撞了
It'd be easier to deal with than saying good-bye.
再怎么都比生离死别要好得多
Ugh, the scene.
想象那场面就难受
I'm leaving behind such a mess.
我留下了一个烂摊子
You're not going anywhere.
你不会有事的
He's my second husband.
他是我第二任丈夫
His mother's domineering.
他妈妈一向盛气凌人
And Don's girlfriend
唐的女朋友
Well, they're married.
他们结婚了
She's 20 years old.
她才20岁
They'll never hear a nice word about me again.
他们再也不会听见关于我的好话了
I'm sorry, but I have to ask you.
对不起 但我还是要问你
What is it like?
身患绝症是什么感觉
It's like you're way out in the ocean alone
就像你一个人在大海中♥央♥
and you're paddling,
你不停游啊游
And you see people on the shore,
然后你看见岸上有人
But they're getting farther and farther away.
但是他们似乎离你越来越远
And you struggle because it's natural.
出于本能 你不停挣扎
Then your mind wanders back to everything normal.
然后你的意识就回到了日常琐事当中
What am I gonna fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
Did I lock the back door?
后门有没有锁
And then you just get so tired,
然后你身心俱疲
You just give in
很想放弃
And hope you go straight down.
希望就这么沉到海底
That's horrible.
太可怕了
No one's ever asked.
从没人直接问过我
Hello, ladies. I am Cecilia,
女士们 我叫希希莉娅
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表