Wants to look smart at the meeting.
想见面时显得足智多谋
And he asked you?
然后他就叫你帮忙
What can I say?
怎么说呢
I have gifts and I'm grateful.
我天赋异禀又知恩图报
Well, just so you know,
给你个忠告
he's not going to pay you if you tell everybody.
如果你告诉大家 他是不会付你钱的
He already did.
他已经付了
Maybe I'll throw some of it your way if you tell me what you think.
要是你告诉我你的看法 我说不定还能分你点
I don't care.
我不稀罕
The article came out and we're not mentioned.
文章登出来了 对我们只字未提
What?
什么
It's a bullshit piece on the usual assholes.
尽是些白♥痴♥的报道 屁话连篇
He compares them to philosophers.
他把他们比作哲学家
Hold on.
稍等
Page 52.
看52页
Hold on. Hold on.
等一下 等一下
170 is the kicker.
170页让你跌破眼镜
Jesus, they look like Peter, Paul and Mary.
老天 他们看起来像吉祥三宝
Why are they picking them?
他们怎么会选了这几个活宝
I don't know and I don't care.
不知道也不在乎
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
You were the one who talked to him for an hour.
是你去跟他谈了一个小时
I thought he was your best friend.
我以为他是你至交呢
You obviously made no impression.
明显你没做到位
He's a rat bastard. You know what?
他是个无♥耻♥鼠辈 我告诉你
Don't wake me up and throw your failures in my face.
别把我叫醒了 还把你的错误怪在我头上
It's Sunday, for Christ's sake.
今天星期天 拜托
Sally, get back here. Boys, back to your room.
萨丽 过来 你们俩回自己房♥间
Get over here.
到这儿来
Do you have something you want to ask me? No.
你有什么要问我吗 没有
You do but you thought it'd be better to ask Megan.
你有 但你觉得最好问梅根
She wasn't supposed to say anything.
她不该告诉你的
And what was she supposed to do exactly?
那她到底该怎么做
Not lie again.
别再撒谎
Well, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I know it's my fault that you even have to
我知道你会这样想
think about things like this.
都是我的责任
You're a little girl. I'm not a little girl.
你只是个孩子 我不是孩子了
Well, then you should realize
那你应该意识到
that your mother doesn't care about hurting you.
你妈妈不在乎会不会伤害你
She just wants to hurt us.
她只想伤害我们
Are you done? No.
你有完没完 没有
Anna and were married because of a law.
安娜和我的婚姻是法律束缚的
It wasn't romantic. She was a friend.
丝毫与爱情无关 她只是个朋友
And I would have told you all about her, but she died.
我愿意什么都告诉你 可惜她去世了
Is she the woman whose house we went to in California?
我们去加利福尼亚的那次就是她家吗
The one who called you Dick?
叫你迪克的那个
Yes.
是的
And I really wish you'd met her.
我真心希望你见过她
Now, you realize an adult
你该知道一个成年人
would apologize to Megan even if telling her was an accident.
会去向梅根道歉 哪怕只是无心之过
Okay.
好的
Go hang up the phone in my room.
去把我卧室的电♥话♥挂掉
Anything for me in there?
里面有给我吃的吗
Why don't you have Ginsberg get your lunch?
你怎么不让金斯伯格帮你买♥♥午饭
That Mohawk work I did for you was great.
莫霍克航♥空♥的活我做的很好
And I kept it a secret,
我也保守了秘密
which is more than I can say for Ginsberg.
金斯伯格我就不好说了
It's Manischewitz. He was perfect for it.
是曼尼舍维酒 他很适合做这个活
I'm sick of hearing people think that way.
我受够了大家都这么想
I'm not an airplane either.
我也不是飞机啊
I can write for anything.
我可以为任何东西写广♥告♥
You know, in the old buildings,
知道吗 在以前那栋楼里
they used to have an executive elevator.
有一部公♥司♥高层专用电梯
You are not loyal.
你真不忠心
You only think about yourself.
你只为自己着想
Were we married?
你是我老婆吗
Because you're thinking about yourself, too.
你也只为你自己考虑
That's the way it is. It's every man for himself.
事实就是这样 大家都为自己着想
Quaid's department developed Sno Ball,
奎德的部门研发了雪宝
and he will remind you.
他会再提
We've got Bob Dennison,
我们有鲍勃·丹尼森
who speaks for the local bottlers.
代表本地瓶装饮料公♥司♥
We'll also have Michael Lloyd and Warren Kent,
还有应付零售商的
who deal with the local retailers.
迈克·罗伊德和沃伦·肯特
You want me to get those? I'm not taking two.
要帮忙吗 我不打算带两份创意
Sally?
萨丽
Sally, get in here right now.
萨丽 赶紧过来
That was Mrs. Engel.
刚才是英格尔老师
Apparently you got an A+ on your family tree.
看来你的家谱得了个A+
She thinks you're really turning things around.
她觉得你现在进步很大
It's just a drawing.
只不过是一幅画而已
Well, I'm very proud of you.
我为你感到自豪
You should thank Megan for her help.
你该去谢谢梅根的帮助
She helped you, didn't she?
她帮助了你 不是吗
I guess so.
大概吧
She just told me the same stuff you did.
她说的跟你差不多
Really?
是吗
You asked her about Anna?
你问她安娜的事了
Yes. Daddy showed me pictures.
嗯 爸爸给我看了照片
and they spoke very fondly of her.
他们好像都很喜欢她
I guess you've earned some TV.
你可以去看会儿电视了
So I pulled over to the side of the interstate
于是我在州际公路上靠边停车
and I let him out with his luggage and everything.
然后把他连人带行李赶出了车
He is not related to me.
他可不是我家亲戚
Siegel's a very common name.
西格尔是个常见的姓氏
You wouldn't want to think
你可不想
everyone named Rosenberg is related to you.
所有姓罗森伯格的人都是你亲戚吧
I didn't want to say it.
我一开始没打算开这个玩笑
Lord knows there's been plenty of prejudice in this country.
天知道这个国家怎么这么多偏见
But growing up in Manhattan,
从小在曼哈顿长大
I've always envied the humor,
我一直很羡慕人们之间的
the closeness, the way your people keep track of each other.
幽默 亲近 以及相互之间的联♥系♥
So you married your way in, huh?
所以你倒插门进来
I've always thought Jewish women
我向来认为犹太女人
are the most beautiful women in the world.
是世上最美的女人
Now that's a sales bitch.
真会讨人开心
I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我迟到了
This is my son Bernard.
这是我儿子伯纳德
We're still on drinks.
我们还在喝开胃酒
Roger Sterling, this is my wife Jane.
我是罗杰·斯特林 这是我妻子简
Bernie. Nice to meet you.
叫我伯尼 很高兴见到你
I'm sorry about that. I took the boat out.
很抱歉 我把船开出来
We got stuck.
然后就被困住了
Really? What kind of boat?
是吗 是什么样的船
No, you two can discuss the details later.
不 你们两个等会儿私下聊
My dad doesn't like yachts
我爸爸很不喜欢游艇
because last time he was on one, he rode steerage.
因为他上次坐的是下等仓
And look where you are now.
看看你现在在哪儿
I've been trying to find out what Roger thinks,
我一直很想知道罗杰怎么想的
but he wanted to wait for you.
但他一定要等你
I wanted to wait for dessert, make sure you liked me.
我是在等甜点 以确保你喜欢我
What's not to like?
有什么可不喜欢的呢
As I understand it, you're trying to get Manischewitz
我的理解是 你想把曼尼舍维
into the hands of different kinds of people.
卖♥♥给不同类型的人
So to us, it seemed the key was,
所以对我们而言 关键在于
well, different kinds of people.
各种不同类型的人
If you ever look at the side of a bus, it's a moving billboard.
注意过公交车身吗 那就是移♥动♥广♥告♥
The passengers can't see the ad,
乘客看不到广♥告♥
but everyone can see the passengers.
但是每个人都能看到乘客
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表