Harry, this is Mother Lakshmi.
哈里 这位是吉祥天女
Hare Krishna, Harry.
哈瑞 奎师那 哈里
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
Get what?
懂什么
I should go. No.
我得走了 别走
Chant with us.
跟我们一起诵经吧
You'll like it.
你会喜欢的
I promise.
我保证
Hare rama.
哈瑞 茹阿玛
Rama rama, hare hare.
茹阿玛 茹阿玛 哈瑞 哈瑞
Hare krishna.
哈瑞 奎师那
Hare krishna.
哈瑞 奎师那
Hare hare.
哈瑞 哈瑞
Hare rama.
哈瑞 茹阿玛
Roger's not coming. He's on battleship row.
罗杰不会来了 他还在重演珍珠港呢
But I've already told him.
但我想宣布的都告诉他了
I called this meeting.
是我召集的会议
Where's Joan?
琼在哪儿
It's best Joan's not here for my announcement.
我要宣布的事琼最好不要在场
I don't know about yours.
我不知道你的情况
Go ahead.
开始吧
Very well.
非常好
A recent pass of the books shows
最近的一系列报表显示
that we have a surplus of $50,000,
我们的盈余达到了5万美元
And I believe that enables us
所以我想
to distribute Christmas bonuses.
我们的圣诞奖金就不愁了
Equal shares to full partners,
高级合伙人全额分红
Half shares to juniors,
初级合伙人半额分红
2% gifts to S.N.C. And 4% E.N.C.
2%分给SNC 4%分给ENC
God bless us, everyone.
上帝福佑各位
And I shall see to it
我会确保
that the checks are distributed immediately.
支票尽快地分配下去
Actually, let's wait till the Christmas party.
我觉得 还是等到圣诞派对吧
Someone's not going to be happy,
肯定会有人不满意
And I'd rather not stare at her for a month.
我可不想接下来一个月都面对她的臭脸
Approved.
同意
Don I have to announce that we're in the running
唐 我想宣布 我们其实还在
I mean actually this time-- for Jaguar.
这次是真的 捷豹竞标当中
So it's time we all get some learning on this fine automobile.
我们得好好研究一下该公♥司♥旗下的车
I intend to drive the Mark Ⅱ this afternoon.
我打算今天下午试驾马克二号♥
Don, don't you think the bonuses would make
唐 你不觉得现在发奖金
more of an impact now, hmm?
效果会更好吗
There's nothing like a surprise for morale.
惊喜最能鼓舞士气了
Not my morale.
反正对我没用
The Jaguar announcement should be good for morale.
捷豹的案子足以鼓舞士气了
And, as much as it affects me personally,
而且 就我现在的情况来说
I think we should sit tight on the bonuses.
奖金的事还是该缓一缓
Jaguar will provide only a little seed
捷豹只会出一点钱
and we'll have to supplement. Damn it!
我们还要自己掏腰包 该死
We can afford to do both.
我们可以同时负担两项
What ghost visited you, Ebenezer? Pete.
你是哪根筋不对了 吝啬鬼 皮特
You asked me to stop this last time.
上次你让我及时制止你
Yes, well, other than Roger,
好吧 我激动是因为
who started drinking at exactly 7:55 this morning.
除了早上7:55准时开始喝酒的罗杰
No one has given me the reaction I desire from this blessed event.
对于如此重大喜讯 没人给我我预期的反应
Bert.
伯特
They're lemons. They never start.
那车是次品 开都开不起来
Meeting adjourned.
休会吧
You like my shirt?
你喜欢我的衬衫吗
It's very festive.
很喜庆
You know it's sacrilege to say this,
我这么说可能有些不敬
but Pearl Harbor was an act of genius.
不过珍珠港可真是天才之举
The only thing they didn't plan for was success.
他们唯一没考虑到的 就是成功
The Japs won, and they didn't know what to do with it.
小日本赢了 却忽然手足无措了
Mr. Sterling,
斯特林先生
seeing as you're dressed for fishing,
既然你穿着一身钓鱼的行头
you'll have more success if you are quiet.
就得安静一点 才能成功
Don't be like that.
别这样
I couldn't care less.
我根本不在乎
Ah... I know why you're mad.
我知道你为何生气了
But Jane's not gonna take everything.
但简是无法拿走我的一切的
It never occured to me.
我根本没想到这事
Cuz the army is taking such good care of you?
因为军队把你照顾得够好了是吗
Have I asked? No.
我要求你为我做什么吗 没有
And you shouldn't have to and you don't.
你不用要求 事实上你也没有
And you keep sending it back.
你一直都把抚养费退给我
Because it's a short-term solution.
因为那不是长久之计
I told you, I'll cover Kevin through college. No.
我说过我会一直付到凯文到上完大学 不必
It's better this way for him.
这样对他比较好
And if you're not careful,
如果你不注意一点
you won't even be a family friend.
最后连朋友都没得做
Joanie, I had an experience.
琼 我有经验
I know, Roger.
我知道 罗杰
Well, it's not about honor.
这无关名声
It's about the fact that we created a human life.
而是因为我们共同创造了一个小生命
We made a baby.
我们有个孩子
Yes.
是啊
And now it's some other lucky girl's turn.
现在该轮到别的幸运姑娘了
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Hello.
你好
Hare krishna, krish...
哈瑞 奎师那 奎师...
All of us have a very close connection.
在座的各位已经建立起了紧密的联♥系♥
Krishna...
奎师那
My head is humming.
我的脑袋在嗡嗡作响
And your mind is clear.
可思想变得透彻了
Yeah.
没错
I should be getting back.
我该走了
Holy shit, how long have I been here?
天呐 我居然在这儿待了这么久
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
I am.
是啊
Paramatma, take him for some food.
超灵圣主 带他去吃饭吧
Yes, Mother Lakshmi. A beautiful idea.
好的 吉祥天女 真是个好主意
Harry, will you eat with me?
哈里 你愿意和我一起吃饭吗
Just the two of us?
就我们两个吗
Hare krishna. Hare krishna.
哈瑞 奎师那 哈瑞 奎师那
But when we are
但当我们
in the material, conditional life,
置身于这花花世界
we forget this, hmm?
我们便将其抛之脑后了
It is so good to see you.
真高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
我也很高兴能见到你
But I'm not gonna join.
不过我可不打算加入你们
I don't want you to.
我也不想让你加入
But I can tell you really got into that.
不过我看得出来你有点欲罢不能
I can tell you really got into Lakshmi.
我也看得出来你爱上吉祥天女了
I love her deeply, Harry.
哈里 我对她情真意切
Absolutely. She's my kind of religion.
必然 我也会为她倾倒的
It's not like that.
不像你想的那样
Lakshmi lived most of her life as a girl named Janet,
吉祥天女之前是一个叫作珍妮的女孩
whose promiscuity led to drugs and prostitution.
滥交使她沉溺于毒品与卖♥♥淫
The movement saved her life.
是宗教运动拯救了她的灵魂
So what's your excuse?
那你又是为了什么
I was at rock bottom.
我当时正处于人生低谷
I had really degraded myself.
我开始作践自己
At McCann? No, damn it.
在麦肯公♥司♥的时候吗 该死 当然不
Listen, I love what the movement has given me,
听我说 我享受此活动给予我的一切
but I don't understand why I have to live like that to love god.
但我不懂为何只能用这样的方式敬爱神明
Are they making you stay?
他们强迫你留下吗
It's just Lakshmi.
只有吉祥天女要我留下来
So you don't wanna share, huh?
你是不想和她共度余生了吧
You don't understand.
你不明白
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表