Hello? I apologize for the hour.
喂 抱歉这个时候打来
You instructed me to avoid your officers.
按你的意思回避了你的同事
But we have good news.
不过我有好消息
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
The Hansard procedure negotiations have concluded as promised.
议事部经过商讨 最终如约达成一致
You need only wire the full 2,900 by Thursday
你只要在周四前缴纳全部的2900英镑
and your slate will be clear with the revenue.
纳税史就从此一清二白
As promised?
如约?
Your promise was to extricate me from this situation altogether.
你不是约定可以帮我全身而退吗
My promise was to keep you out of prison.
我约定的是让你免于牢狱之灾
Thursday...
周四
How am I supposed to find $8,000 in two days?
两天内我上哪弄来8000美金
That's not possible. That's no help at all.
不可能的事 这哪是好消息
Look, Lane,
听着 莱恩
you gave Her Majesty's portion to a foreign power
你把大英帝国的财富交给国外势力支配
and the tax man is keen to
税收官可一直想
make an example of an expatriate.
找个海外侨胞杀鸡儆猴呢
This is the very best news there could be.
所以这对你已经是最好的消息了
You should get a pencil.
去拿支铅笔
I'll give you formation.
记下我所说的
What are you doing out here?
这么晚了你在这干嘛呢
Uh, business. Go back to bed, dear.
公事 你回去睡吧 亲爱的
What are you looking for? Go back to bed this minute!
你在找什么呢 马上给我回去睡
Scarlett, hold this and stand here.
斯嘉丽 帮我拿着站在这儿
No.
不
Mr. Kinsey called regarding lunch.
金西先生来电约谈午餐事宜
What does he want?
他什么意思
I think he wants to have lunch.
他应该就想和你吃顿午饭吧
What's wrong with him? He's very polite. Yeah.
他怎么了 电♥话♥里挺有礼貌的 可不是
You should have seen him at Ken's bachelor party.
你是没看到他在肯单身派对上的模样
I think he was on L.S.D..
他应该是嗑了迷幻药
Really?
真的
Well, he's sort of been threatening to "spot" by.
他似乎威胁要顺道"拜访"一下你
Scarlett, here you are.
斯嘉丽 你在这呢
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Pryce. Do you need me?
抱歉 普莱斯先生 找我有事吗
Only in that I wanted you to direct me to Mr. Crane.
我要找克雷恩先生 想让你通报一声的
Please leave us.
请你回避一下
I'll meet him for coffee.
我待会儿和他去喝咖啡
I was hoping we could discuss
我想跟你了解一下
the first quarter media projections.
第一季度媒体方面的企划
Sure.
好的
These numbers are very positive.
数字看上去很可观啊
They're projections.
只是企划而已
They're derived from reality,
取自于对现实状况的认知
but they're hopes and dreams.
不过被赋予了希望与梦想
January and February look great--
一月份和二月份还不错
Heinz, Mohawk, Vicks, all pretty stable.
亨氏 莫霍克航♥空♥ 维克制药都很平稳
When will they become commitments?
这些公♥司♥的承付款什么时候能拿到
I can't predict the future, Lane.
我又不能预知未来 莱恩
I don't know what the Russians are going to do.
我可说不准俄♥国♥人准备干什么
We may be living underground by Lincoln's birthday.
说不定林肯诞辰日前我们就得去地下避难了
Hey, that's my only copy.
嘿 我只有那一份
Hope you don't need any actual paperwork
希望你不是来找我办业务的
because everything's out by my desk
因为所需的材料都在我办公桌上
and my desk is out by Chuck.
而我的桌子还在恰克那边
How's Rebecca?
瑞贝卡还好吗
About the same-- underfed and underpaid.
还是老样子 嫌这嫌那的
And Laura?
劳拉呢
She calls me during the day and she's peachy.
白天跟我通电♥话♥时开心得很
But I come home and she's blue.
等我一回家她就又愁容满面
To the holidays. Cin cin.
节日快乐 干杯
So, Walt, what do you think about
沃特 把我们公♥司♥的信用额度
extending our credit by $50,000?
提高5万美金你觉得行吗
I didn't know we were going to talk real business.
我以为你不是来办公事的呢
Should I slow down?
要我少倒点吗
How do things look for sixty-seven?
你们67年预计经营状况如何
Well, ahem, the projections suggest--
这个 根据企划内容...
No projections.
别跟我谈企划
We're only interested in commitments.
我们只关心你们的承付款
Yes, well, the commitments are firm,
的确是 承付款都很稳妥
But no one's been paying their bills on time.
但似乎没人愿意按时付款
Hmm, I got it. Done.
我懂了 那行
Are you going away?
假期要外出吗
No. I love Christmas in Manhattan.
不 我还挺喜欢在曼哈顿过圣诞
Can you take care of it today?
今天能都办妥吗
I'd like to start writing checks immediately.
我马上就需要写些支票
Sure.
没问题
We're heading to Florida.
我们准备去佛罗里达过圣诞
I want to fly, but I think we're going to drive.
我是想飞过去 不过最后估计还是要开车
Roger, Cooper's office. Coming.
罗杰 来库珀办公室 来了
What's the hurry, Harry?
急什么呢 哈里
Are you drunk?
你喝多了吧
Pearl Harbor Day. Show some respect.
今天是珍珠港纪念日 尊重点
How are you doing with your bombing?
今天的"投弹"顺畅不
Remember Lane's fool at Jaguar, Edwin Baker?
还记得莱恩在捷豹认识的那个蠢货 埃德温·贝克吗
You mean Bazooka Joe?
那个火箭炮乔
Three weeks ago, he was replaced by Hugh Hibbert,
三周前 他的职位让休·希尔伯特接任了
and we are back in the running.
这单买♥♥卖♥♥又回到正轨了
He called you?
他打电♥话♥给你的
No, I called him.
不 我给他打的
In fact, I've been working a few prospects over there for months,
老实说 这几个月我一直暗中发力
waiting for Edwin to self-destruct,
等着埃德温玩火自焚呢
and he did...
果真不出我所料
Spectacularly, apparently.
显然是棒极了
He vomited in the lap of the head of the Dealers Association.
他吐在了交易商协会会长的膝盖上
Who else?
有哪些公♥司♥跟我们抢
Well, it sounds like Foote Cone, Ted Bates, D'Arcy.
好像有博达广♥告♥公♥司♥ 达彼思广♥告♥公♥司♥ 达美高广♥告♥公♥司♥
Everyone who doesn't have a car.
都是没有汽车业务的
What is that, nine of us?
还有呢 难道有9家竞争吗
No, it's five.
不 只有5家
And size-wise, we're the smallest,
而且从规模来讲 我们是最小的
so let's all start boning up on the wonders of Jaguar.
所以我们开始研究捷豹的美妙之处吧
We have a meet and greet next week
我们下星期有个见面会
and the presentations are sometime in mid-January.
创意展示安排在一月中旬
That's a lot of work.
那可真不轻松
Yes. You may have to stay past 5:30.
对啊 以后你5:30下不了班了
I'd live here if I thought it was more than a pipe dream.
要是真有你说的这么好 我加班多久都行
We reject the material world
我们脱离物质世界
in favor of the recognition of one's true identity.
是为了得到我们的真实身份的认同感
I don't understand what you're saying.
我不懂你在说什么
Paul?
保罗
Harry Crane, as I live and breathe.
哈里·克雷恩 久违久违
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么变成这样了
Krishna Consciousness.
奎师那知觉运动
Hare krishna, Paramatma.
哈瑞 奎师那 超灵圣主
Hare krishna, Bhakta Stewart.
哈瑞 奎师那 奉献者斯图尔特
Don't pretend this isn't strange.
别装作这很正常的样子
That's why I wanted you to see it.
所以我想让你来看看
Well, consider it seen. I really should be going.
当作我看过了吧 我真的得走了
Harry, I've been trying to get you down here.
哈里 我一直想让你来这里
Remember how anxious, how insecure,
记得我曾经面对生活
how terrified I was of living life?
感到多么焦虑 不安 恐惧吗
It's gone.
一切都过去了
Can you imagine living that way, Harry?
你能想象那种日子吗 哈里
I'm sorry, this is giving me the willies.
抱歉 这玩意儿让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Please, keep an open mind.
请你思想开放一些
Can we do this for a few minutes?
给我几分钟行吗
Am I allowed to be here?
我可以待在这里吗
Everyone's allowed to be here.
这里欢迎每个人
Hello there.
你好
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表