Spinning in air with their delicious perfection,
旋转在空中 美味无穷
the beans pirouette in slow motion,
豆子们在慢镜头中翩翩起舞
they somersault in slow motion.
在慢镜头中旋转跳跃
Some of them spin clockwise, some counter-clockwise
有的顺时针 有的逆时针
so they'll appear to be moving towards each other.
看起来像是在相互靠近
Until...
然后
They drop into a full can first seen from the top.
镜头从上拍豆子们落进罐头里面
There's a splash of mouth-watering sauce as each one lands.
豆子落下的时候 溅起让人垂涎欲滴的浓汁
Then we cut to the front, the iconic label.
然后镜头切换到罐头正面 显示出亨氏商标
"The art of supper."
晚餐的艺术
Have you done this before,
你们以前有没有用过
this special photography?
如此特殊的摄影方式
It's been done before, but you'll be the first on TV.
用过 但贵公♥司♥的广♥告♥会是第一个在电视上播放的
How do they get the beans to do that?
你们怎么让豆子做那些动作
They can't just get lucky.
豆子又不会自己动
This camera can show a bullet spinning in midair.
现在的摄像机能拍下子弹旋转的过程
Where's the bite and smile?
那个咬一口露出笑容那一段呢
Ken, you said there'd be a bite and smile on the phone.
肯 你电♥话♥上说有这一段的
I think I said there was gonna be a bean ballet, Raymond.
我记得我说的是豆子芭蕾舞 雷蒙德
But I'm sure we can add that.
但是我们可以加上那一段
And what do they take away from it?
消费者从这个广♥告♥里能看出什么来
It puts beans on their mind.
这个广♥告♥能让人们记住豆子
It's an unforgettable image.
这种镜头让人过目难忘
And believe it or not, it makes them exciting.
信不信由你 那会让人们兴奋起来
And it'll show you have a sense of humor,
这个广♥告♥还体现出了贵公♥司♥的幽默感
because, really, they're being portrayed
真的 这个广♥告♥让豆子看起来
as far more important than they are.
比他们实际上要重要得多
You ever see beans up close
你有没有近距离观察过豆子
they're slimy. They look like a bunch of bloody organs.
滑溜溜的 看起来像一堆血淋淋的器官
And it's not just for fellas like me that saw things in Korea.
并非只有我这种参加过朝鲜战争的人才有这种感觉
Kidney beans are called kidney beans
菜豆之所以也叫肾形豆
because they're shaped that way.
因为它们形状很像肾
But you could call all beans that.
但是所有的豆子都可以这么叫
They look better in a group, in a bowl.
豆子要成堆 要放在碗里看起来才顺眼
Hell, what's wrong with a spoon?
要不用勺子来干嘛
Don.
唐
Well, hello, Don. Hello, Raymond.
你好啊 唐 你好 雷蒙德
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Are you as excited about this as we are?
你们是否也和我们一样喜欢这个广♥告♥创意
I don't know.
我不知道
You said to be bold.
你说要大胆创新
Nothing on TV is going to look like this.
电视上可从没出现过这种广♥告♥
And just imagine seeing one of these dancing beans
请您想象一个这种跳舞的豆子
on the subway wall.
出现在地铁墙面广♥告♥上
People will hear the music in their heads.
人们脑中自然而然就会响起音乐
Look, it's very artistic.
听着 这广♥告♥艺术感很强
And I want to be bold,
虽然我想要大胆的创新
but this isn't what I had in mind
但是这不是我想要的
when I was talking about a new generation of consumers.
我希望的广♥告♥是能够吸引年轻一代的消费者
The ketchup kids, are they even going to notice this?
现在的年轻人根本不会注意此广♥告♥
I mean, that waltz alone reminds me of old people.
我是说 光是华尔兹就让我想起老年人
Maybe I wasn't clear.
可能是我没说清楚
This is temporary music. We can change it.
音乐只是暂定的 随时可以换
It's got no message.
它没有传达出我想要的信息
I can see your point.
我懂你的意思了
Beans is the war, the depression,
豆子会让人们想起战争 大萧条
bomb shelters. We have to erase that.
防空洞之类的 我们得避免那种联想
They have to be cool. Don, you know what I'm talking about.
广♥告♥一定要做的积极正面 唐 你懂的
I want the kids in college.
我想要大学生认为
It's convenient.
罐装豆子非常方便
They have the hot plate. They're sitting in.
他们有电炉 坐下来热热就能吃
Okay. We'll work on that.
好吧 我们会努力的
Maybe it's someone with a picket sign saying,
或许可以拍摄一个人举着一个牌子
"We want beans." You know what, Raymond?
写着"我们要豆子" 雷蒙德 我告诉你
This is our job from here on out. We'll make you happy.
接下来的工作就交给我们了 包你满意
I'm really sorry about that.
不好意思我否决了你们的广♥告♥
Please, this is a process.
没什么 只是个过程嘛
Let me walk you out.
我送你们出去
What else you got?
还有其他方案吗
That was the best thing so far.
那已经是目前最好的了
Unless you like this beans protest.
除非你喜欢他提出的"持豆抗♥议♥"广♥告♥
Please, you can't be surprised that
拜托 你也不必太惊讶
that man - doesn't have a taste for ballet.
那个人 完全不懂品味芭蕾
It's a joke on ballet.
只是个芭蕾笑话而已
And you can't be surprised he doesn't have a sense of humor.
他不懂幽默 你也不必太震惊
I'm not.
我没有
But I guess I thought you'd come in here
我还以为你刚才进来
and tell them how good it was.
会说服他们这个创意有多好
Do I really want to waste an hour and a half
我没有必要浪费一个半小时的口水
shoving it down his throat
强行说服他
only to have him pull the plug at the last minute?
到最后却仍旧被他否决
This is business that came in over the transom.
亨氏的单子是意外争取来的
We didn't pitch it.
我们做得不够
He has every right to make us work for it.
他有权利折腾我们
I wish I would have known that.
要是我早知道这样
I would have saved this for round two.
就该下次再说这个提案
We'll get him next time.
下次一定能成功
Caroline. Is he in?
卡罗琳 他在里面吗
He's gone for the day.
他已经离开了
Damn it. Clara.
该死 克莱拉
Clara!
克莱拉
Oh, my goodness. What happened?
天呐 怎么回事
You want me to get some tissue? No.
需要我给你拿些纸巾吗 不要
I want you to tell me why Roger Sterling was at my meeting.
我想知道罗杰·斯特林怎么会跑去见我的客户
I don't know. I know.
不知道 我知道
Because he hovers over your desk like a damn U-2.
因为他跑到你办公桌边 像侦察机一样收集情报
What? You think he's looking at your breasts?
什么 你以为他在看你的胸部
He's looking at my calendar.
实际上他看的是我的日常安排
Did she hit you?
她打你了吗
Thank you, Clara. You've done enough damage for today.
拜你所赐 你今天毁了多少事
You need to lower your voice. Have a drink.
你得小声点 来一杯吧
No, no more drinks.
不能再喝了
Heinz looked miserable.
亨氏的人看起来很不爽
They're making us work for it.
他们要求我们重新做个广♥告♥
Don didn't seem worried.
唐似乎一点不着急
Did you crash with Mohawk?
你是不是和莫霍克的人谈崩了
No, it was perfect.
没有 谈得很好
Except for my deep nausea and pending headache.
除了我一直头疼恶心
Oh, and Roger made an appearance.
罗杰居然也去了
Well, that shows it's a good lead.
说明这个单子很不错
It's my lead.
那是我的单子
Wasn't Roger in the service with Henry Lammott?
罗杰和亨利·拉蒙特不是战友吗
Did you do any rowing?
你划船吗
You rowed? I was a coxswain.
你会划船 我曾经是舵手
The boat moved because everyone pulls in the same direction.
所有人向一个方向用劲 船才会动
I'm not supposed to worry about Roger.
我需要担心的不该是罗杰
I'm supposed to worry about other agencies.
我改担心的是其他对手公♥司♥
You shouldn't be worried at all. Business is stable.
你完全不用担心 生意很稳定
Stable is that step backwards
稳定意味着退步
between successful and failing.
不成功 则失败
Fine, Pete.
好吧 皮特
Just don't be impatient.
不要失去耐性
You know how this works from here on out.
你知道我们行业的发展路径
We start with a bunch of piddly shit.
开始都是些不起眼的小生意
Your Topaz, your White Knight Cologne.
比如派氏裤♥袜♥ 白骑士古龙水
We add your mid-sized stuff. Maybe Mohawk.
然后是些中型的单子 比如莫霍克航♥空♥
We still got Vicks. That's big.
我们还有维克制药 那单子也不小
Next, we worm our way into a few niche companies,
然后我们再慢慢找一些合适的公♥司♥
get something sexy in a good neighborhood, a pharmaceutical.
做些高档房♥地♥产♥广♥告♥ 再深入制药领域
Maybe if God is gracious, a car.
如果上天眷顾 也做些汽车行业的广♥告♥
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表