I love the way you sold that.
我好爱你当时的样子
Oh, my god.
我的天
I want you.
我想要你
But we have to go back to the house
可回到家里之后
with the kids and your parents.
还有我的孩子门和你的父母
We can go back to the office.
我们可以回办公室
Change of plans. Back to Time Life, please.
掉头 把我们送回时代生活大厦吧
There's champagne in the conference room.
会议室里有香槟
Don and Megan sold Heinz last night over dinner.
唐和梅根昨晚晚饭时敲定了亨氏的生意
But, by looking at your fingers,
不过 看你手上的情况
maybe you're not in the mood to celebrate.
现在好像不是庆祝的时候
No, of course.
没 怎么会
It was better than that.
比你想的还要好
Really?
真的吗
We're moving in together.
我们准备搬到一起住了
He asked me.
他提出的
Shacking up?
同居
My goodness.
我的天呐
I know, but--
我知道 但是
No, Peggy.
不 佩奇
Good for you.
那很好
Really?
真的吗
You're not just saying that?
你不是客套而已吗
No. I don't know.
不 我也不知道
Sounds like he wants to be with you no matter what.
不过听起来他愿意不顾一切地跟你在一起
I thought you were going to be disappointed for me.
我还以为会让你失望呢
I think it's very romantic.
我觉得这样很浪漫
It is, isn't it?
就是 对吧
We don't need a piece of paper.
我们不需要一纸婚约
I mean, not that marriage is wrong or anything.
我不是瞧不起婚姻什么的
Greg has a piece of paper with the U.S. Army
格雷格和军方的那一纸约定
that's more important than the one he has with me.
比跟我的婚约有效力多了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It is what it is.
事实就是如此嘛
I think you're brave.
你很勇敢
I think it's a beautiful statement.
那真的非常美好
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
So Megan comes out
然后梅根过来
and does a double secret reverse to Don that it's over.
精巧地设法让唐知道生意不保
Then they just passed it back and forth like a couple of pros.
然后他们就开始像专业演员似的一唱一和
You weren't even there.
你又不在场
Way to go.
干得太漂亮了
You should be shaking her hand.
你应该握她的手
It's just beginner's luck.
新手运气好而已
So the Hemisphere Club?
你们昨晚在汉密斯非餐厅用餐
I'm gonna go tell Peggy.
我去告诉佩奇
Tell everybody.
该告诉所有人
You want the pleasure of telling Lane?
你想去告诉莱恩吗
No, you earned it.
不用 君子不夺人之美
Besides, we're still at least 15 grand
再说了 我们账上还亏了
out of pocket on the account.
至少一万五呢
Megan! Congratulations.
梅根 恭喜你
Oh, you heard. Yeah.
你听说了 是呀
Joan told me Harry said you signed Heinz.
琼听哈里说你把亨氏拿下了
I don't want to take all the credit.
功劳不是我一个人的
Why aren't you jumping up and down?
你怎么一点儿都不兴奋呀
I don't know what the Canadian equivalent of baseball is,
我不知道加拿大那边怎么讲
but this is a home run.
我们会说这是全垒打
We have baseball.
我们那里也有棒球的
Well, this is a home run.
这绝对是全垒打呀
I know what you did and it is a big deal.
我知道你做到了什么 绝对非同小可
And when it happened to me,
我做到的时候
they acted like it happens all the time.
那群人总是装作司空见惯
It doesn't.
但事实不然
I tried to crack that nut.
我很努力地想啃下这块骨头
I mean, if anything, I should be jealous.
说起来我应该觉得嫉妒
But I look at you and I feel like,
但是 我一看到你
I don't know, I'm getting to experience my first time again.
不知怎么 我好像回到了第一次成功的时候
It's a good day for me.
我真的很开心
This is as good as this job gets.
那是广♥告♥工作最高的成就感
Savor it.
好好享受吧
You're right.
你说得对
I will.
我会珍惜的
Good morning, Emile. Where is everyone?
早上好 埃米尔 大家都去哪里了
The girls went out and Bobby is helping me
女士们都出去了 博比正在
fill my fountain pen.
帮我给钢笔灌水
Thanks, Emile.
谢谢 埃米尔
Hello.
你好
Bonjour.
早安
It's not as bad as you think, but it's pretty bad.
没有你想象中那么破费 但还是挺贵的
Sally.
萨丽
Go ahead.
说吧
Papa, can I come with you to see you get your award tonight?
爹地 我今晚能跟你一起去领奖吗
Papa?
爹地
I don't know.
不知道
I got a dress. Please?
我买♥♥了件裙子 求你了
Every daughter should get to see her father as a success.
女儿们应该以父亲的成功为榜样
It's fine.
没事的
Sweetheart, of course you can go.
亲爱的 你当然可以去
Thank you, daddy. Can I show you my dress?
谢谢爸爸 我换上裙子给你看好吗
Bobby, put that away. You two watch TV or something.
博比 别玩笔了 你们先去看电视
What was that about?
刚刚怎么回事
My father went to his publisher this morning
我父亲今早去见出版商
and was back within the hour.
不到一小时就回来了
And then he got on the phone with Claudette,
然后他和克洛黛特打电♥话♥
His latest grad student.
就是他新带的研究生
My mother walked in. He was crying, apparently.
我妈妈进门 撞见了正在哭泣的他
Well, he's got a lot wrapped up in that book.
他为那本书付出了很多心血
He should be crying to my mother, Don.
他应该向我妈妈哭诉 唐
Oh, right.
说得对
What about tonight?
今晚怎么办
They do this all the time.
他们经常这样
They'll recover. They always do.
他们会和好的 每次如此
Hurry, it's really hot.
快点 好烫
Wait.
等等
Hi, ma. Come in.
妈 进来吧
Hello, peaches.
你好 小可爱
Abraham.
艾博拉罕
Hello, Katherine.
你好 凯瑟琳
Oh, you brought dessert.
你还带了甜点
Just leave it in the box. I'll take it out.
放盒子里吧 我一会儿拿出来
It's very delicate.
很容易碰坏
You want some Sherry?
你想喝点葡萄酒吗
Sure.
当然
Smells good in here.
闻起来真香
Peggy made a ham. It's my favorite.
佩奇做了火腿 那是我的最爱
Really?
真的吗
Are you babysitting? No.
你是保姆吗 不是
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Roger Sterling, this is Dr. Emile and Marie Calvet.
罗杰·斯特林 这是埃米尔博士和玛莉·卡维特
You ladies look ravishing.
两位女士美极了
Thank you. Can I get you a drink?
谢谢你 我能给你拿杯喝的吗
Uh, no. I mean, yes.
不用了 我是说 好吧
But does anyone know how to tie this thing?
谁知道该怎么系这玩意
Here.
我来
I'm stag tonight
我今晚没女伴
and my doorman wears a clip-on.
连我的门卫都戴着领结
I am surprised.
我很惊讶
You seem like you were born in a bow tie.
你仿佛生下来就带着领结
I didn't tie that one either.
我出生时戴着的那个也没系好
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表