his new best friend, and shine the chrome.
以一副好朋友面貌出现 皆大欢喜
I don't know if that's necessary.
我觉得没那个必要
Roger, tell him that's the way the plan always works.
罗杰 告诉他我们向来都是那样拿下客户的
Sure.
好吧
You wouldn't want to hit a golf ball off the tee
如果打高尔夫能从球洞边开球
When you could hit it from the green.
又何必非要从球钉上开球
We need you to stay a pure friend. Practice your putting.
你就扮演朋友的角色 练练如何推杆
Very well, then.
那好吧
That was generous.
你真大方
Come on, Lane couldn't close a car door.
拜托 莱恩什么都不会
I mean inviting me along.
我是指你邀请我
I'm inviting you to dinner,
我是请你一起吃晚饭
Not the wedding night.
不是新婚之夜
How are you?
你好吗
I think I'm hungover.
我好像有点宿醉
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
Belinda and I were left alone in the drugstore,
店里就剩我和贝琳达两个人
and she opened up a bottle of vanilla extract.
她开了一瓶香草精
It did make the afternoon go faster,
我们确实把下午打发了
but now I have a headache.
可我现在有些头疼
Sounds like my office.
听起来倒挺像我公♥司♥
Well, now that you're sober,
既然你现在清醒了
I will remind you that you promised
我得提醒你答应过我
to find a Sunday for the gardens.
抽出一个周日去植物园
What about church?
那教堂怎么办
God's all over the gardens.
上帝无所不在
I missed a couple classes, but I'm here from now on.
我前面缺了几堂课 从今天就开始上
No, he's not the instructor.
不 他不是老师
He's Peter.
他叫皮特
Who are you? I'm Jenny Gunther.
你呢 我叫珍妮·冈瑟
Chemistry. Right.
一起上化学的 对哦
You're handsome, aren't you?
你就是"英俊"吧 是吗
Yeah. I'm sorry.
对的 抱歉 打断一下
Your name is handsome?
你名叫"英俊"?
No, my name is Hanson,
不 我叫汉森[音似]
But everybody calls me that.
但别人都那么叫我
So I got to be some kind of weirdo that I don't remember you.
真是奇怪 我居然会不记得你
It was a big class.
班上人很多
There were a lot of girls.
女生也不少
So what are you doing next year? Ohio State.
那么你明年打算去哪 俄亥俄州立大学
Billy Josephs and I were
我和比利·约瑟夫
supposed to join up, but my Dad went ape.
本打算参军 可这把我爸惹毛了
He wouldn't let me drive, either.
他现在连车都不让我开
So I'm gonna follow through
所以我打算申请
on that track scholarship to Holy Cross.
圣十字学院的田径奖学金
I think man getting out of a Jaguar needs a cold shower.
从捷豹里出来的男人需要冲个冷水澡
That's it-- a singular message
就是这样 一条简单的信息
repeated over and over again.
一遍又一遍被重复
The Jaguar XKE is pornographic.
给捷豹XKE披上了情♥色♥的外衣
Is that enough of a flavor?
合您口味吗
Gentlemen,
先生们
Not that I don't appreciate the all-hands-on-deck,
我很感激你们能全员出动
but I think the cause of our friendship
但如果能找点乐子的话
would be best served by us having a little fun.
我们的友谊将锦上添花
Oh, fun.
找乐子
Well, you know that I have
我非常愿意
every intention of giving you this business.
把这单生意交给你们
I just wanted to make sure that I enjoy the people I work with.
但我要确保我们可以相处愉快
We'd love to show you a good time.
我们愿意带您去找乐子
I'm surprised Lane didn't offer.
真没想到莱恩竟然没提这事
I don't think Mr. Pryce and I have the same taste in this area.
在这方面我和普莱斯先生没什么共同语言
We should go grab a drink at the Carlyle.
我们该去卡莱尔酒店喝一杯
It's a good place to get into trouble.
那里应该有乐子可寻
You understand I'm not visiting.
你知道我不是来旅游的吧
I reside here in New York.
我就住在纽约
Roger, I believe this is your opportunity to shine.
罗杰 该你大显身手了
You know what? I have a friend
知道吗 我有个朋友
who's having a party right around the corner.
正好在附近开派对
I like parties.
我喜欢派对
I said we're from out of town.
我们是从外地来的
Now give me one attraction
告诉我有什么
that isn't in this room right in front of me.
比站在我面前这位还诱人
What happened to your friend?
你朋友怎么了
Because the last word I want to hear out of his date's mouth is next.
我可不想听到他的姑娘回答"换下一个"
Anastasia, he likes you.
安娜斯塔西娅 他喜欢你
Listen, honey.
宝贝 听着
I'm not gonna bore you with compliments.
我不会用甜言蜜语腻死你
What about your friend?
你朋友呢
Jesus, Don, even in this place you're doing better than us.
老天 唐 你在这儿都比我们受欢迎
Well, someone got lucky.
有人走运了
I think one of your sorority sisters isn't very picky.
看来你的姐妹不太挑食啊
Come on, Don. Work, work, work.
赶紧的 唐 行动起来
Do you think you could lift me?
你举得起来我吗
That's what I thought.
我就知道
You're one of those guys who's stronger than he looks.
你是那种长相清秀又体格健壮的
I want some rum, but I think it's in my room.
我想来点朗姆酒 但好像放在房♥里了
Easy, tiger. I don't do this by the minute.
别急呀 猛♥男♥ 我不按时间收费
You think this is gonna be easy?
你以为我会轻易缴械吗
I do.
是的
I really do.
真的
You any good at this or not?
你到底在不在行
Oh, honey.
哦 小宝贝
You've had such a hard day.
你今天过的好辛苦
Nope.
不行
This is my first time.
这是人家的第一次
I'm kind of nervous.
好紧张哟
Nope.
不行
You're my king.
你是我的主人
Okay.
过关
I suppose you know that officer Logan says to say hello.
洛根警官让我向你打个招呼
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
Are you interested in someone who's already busy?
你是看上哪个有主的姑娘了吗
Just waiting for my friends.
只是在等朋友
Well, if there's something you can't find here,
如果这里没有你感兴趣的
A friend of mine has an apartment.
我朋友还有个地儿
Maybe more what you're looking for,
那里可能有你想要的
and he's walking distance.
他那儿离这不远
That's the best I've ever seen that done.
你还真有一手
Does that happen to you a lot?
这种事你遇到过很多回吗
No. I grew up in a place like this.
没 我在这种地方长大的
There's no other place like this.
没有哪里比得上这里
You're right. It wasn't as nice.
你说得对 没这里这么好
We called it a whorehouse.
人们叫那里妓院
Oh, I see.
我明白了
So, expert,
那么 专家
What do you think?
你怎么想
Should I get a TV in here?
我这里该装个电视吗
No.
不
Jessica, I've got his drinks.
杰西卡 他的酒我请了
Well, gentlemen, I asked for fun and I got it.
先生们 我想要的乐子已经找到了
Unless you're going to give me a pen that says Jaguar on it,
除非你想送我支写着捷豹的笔
you should be reaching for your house keys.
不然你该拿家门钥匙了
Good night.
晚安
Two more stops. First one is the near corner of 72nd.
还得送我们两程 先停在72街拐角那
That went very well.
挺顺利啊
He seemed happy.
他看来很满意
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well.
真可惜你今晚提不起兴致
I'm feeling fine.
我挺好的
So why do I feel like I'm riding with a nun?
那我怎么感觉自己和修女坐在一起
I didn't say anything.
我又没说什么
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表