Buongiorno, Gino.
早上好啊 吉诺
Mr. Covington, you're early.
考文顿先生 您来得真早
I'm not in a rush, believe me.
我不急 你慢慢来
Don?
唐
Jed, Jed Covington from Dancer.
杰德 盛世长城广♥告♥公♥司♥的杰德·考文顿
Jed, nice to see you.
杰德 幸会
Please have a seat. I'm almost finished here.
您先坐会儿 我这马上就好
Believe me, he's impossible to bother.
跟你说 他不介意的
This is a man who won Jaguar.
他可是刚赢下捷豹合同的男人
What is that?
那是什么
It's like an expensive, unreliable Dodge.
价格不菲又华而不实版的道奇
What, they didn't go for that?
如此好的广♥告♥词怎么没入选
We tried writing sexy like you did,
我们的文案也想走你那撩人路线
but frankly our creative went home early.
但是没办法 创意部的都是居家人士
Well, we'll see what's left of
那让我们拭目以待
what we did after working with them for a month.
看我们和捷豹合作一个月后到底会怎样
And Peter... Campbell, is that his name?
还有那皮特...是姓坎贝尔吧
Boy, were they impressed with him.
他可真让我们开了眼
This is a big win for your little agency.
你们的小庙真是请到一尊大佛呀
You really eat English muffins?
你真吃英式松饼
Yes, but they're not English.
对 但它们不够正宗
Well, to those of us at 4A's, everything about you is American--
我们广♥告♥代理协会的人 都觉得你很美式
your sense of humor, your hard work.
你的幽默感 你的勤奋
A lot of people would join professional associations,
许多人加入广♥告♥协会
and just use it as an excuse to drink
只是为了借其名义四处交际
and hand out business cards.
广发名片罢了
Well, there has been a bit of that.
此情况的确时有发生
There's an unelected position
我们这有个内定的职位
as head of our Fiscal Control Committee.
"财务控制委员会"负责人
We'd be honored to have you run it.
如果你能接受就再好不过了
I'm sure there are others more deserving.
比我适合的大有人在
Who? 15 months after losing Lucky Strike
谁能在丢掉幸福时光15个月后
to landing a car-- you kept that place afloat.
签下汽车订单 除了您还有谁能办得到
I suppose the world could see it that way.
听您这么一说还真是这么回事
Well, the 4A's could use a little of that.
我们这就是要你这样的人才
And there's a little trip to the Greenbrier
正巧最近我们要去绿蔷薇开会
for the conference with wives... or without.
可以带家属 或者不带
Well, I suppose I accept.
那我就不再推脱了
But don't expect any miracles.
我可不敢保证能力挽狂澜哦
Great. And don't be so modest.
好啊 您就别谦虚了
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢各位配合
This shouldn't be longer than an hour.
会议不会超过一个小时的
Scarlett, you have to make sure the freelance squatters
斯嘉丽 合伙人会议之前你要把
are relocated before the partners meeting.
兼♥职♥文案们安排到别的地方
Also? Also there should be Danish.
还有呢 还要准备丹麦酥皮饼
All partners present? Aye.
所有合伙人均已到场 是的
Shall we begin with old business?
我们先从老业务开始说
Ongoing. Ongoing.
现有业务 现有业务
If I may begin.
我先来吧
We've received a confusing request from Jaguar.
捷豹有个请求让人摸不着头脑
They want to explore the idea of going with
他们想知道我们是否愿意
a fee structure as opposed to straight commission.
用酬金结构代替纯佣金制
Is there a difference?
两者有区别吗
Well, it's a very interesting issue.
当中暗藏着玄机
In its most simplistic form,
简而言之
the money we receive for work on an account
我们为客户制♥作♥的每支广♥告♥收取的费用
is derived from the 15% commission included in our media purchases,
是从购买♥♥媒体的佣金中抽取15%得到的
plus the markup on production costs.
再加上制♥作♥费用
But under a fee structure,
但如果采用酬金结构
the client merely pays for the work being done,
客户只需对已交付的成品付款
plus a negotiated 1 1/2-2% profit.
另外还有1.5%到2%的利润空间
Well, that is interesting.
当真是玄而又玄
The client asked for it. That's not good.
客户要求的 那可不是件好事
What if Dunlop Tires wants to do that?
要是邓禄普轮胎也要这么干呢
That's a good hypothetical.
这个假设很合理
If they can get it, won't everyone want it?
我们一旦答应 其他客户也会纷纷仿效
Whatever it is?
不管那是什么
It's not hypothetical.
这可不是假设
Dunlop called last night. They'd like to meet.
邓禄普轮胎昨晚来电 希望面谈
Well, why didn't you say something?
那你刚才怎么不说
I was going to wait for new business.
我在等着讨论新业务时说
Is it new business yet?
可以讨论新业务了吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
What are the billings?
多大的单子
A little under a million
将近百万吧
including sporting goods and tubing.
包括运动产品和管材
But every Jaguar wears them,
但每辆捷豹都选用邓禄普轮胎
so you know they've heard good things about us.
所以我们在那边一定口碑甚佳
Incoming calls-- what a welcoming sound.
客户自己送上门 大好事啊
Thank you Mr.Campbell.
辛苦了 坎贝尔先生
Shouldn't we have a vote
我们是不是该投票表决
on the fee versus commission, um, question?
是否同意酬金取代佣金制...的问题
I already said no.
我已经说了不同意
Or should I leave so you all can do whatever you want?
要不我再离开下 好让你们为所欲为
I move we tell them we'll look into it,
我倾向于告诉他们 我们会好好研究
and then we'll look into it.
然后我们再好好地研究下
I second that.
附议
All in favor?
都同意吗
So more new business?
还有别的新业务吗
Back to ongoing business?
要不再聊会儿现有业务
Do we have any birthdays?
最近有人要过生日吗
Is there a TV there?
那儿有电视吗
It's night Wild Wild West.
那晚要播《飙风战警》
You guys will miss school and you're getting to go skiing.
你们可以不用上课 还能滑雪
I think the Wild West is very low on that list.
错过一集《飙风战警》没什么大不了的吧
Now put your bowl in the sink and go get dressed.
把碗放进水槽 去换好衣服
Henry will be home in an hour.
亨利再一个小时就到家了
I wanna beat the traffic.
我要避开车流高峰期
Try these. They're the biggest.
试试这双 最大码的了
I don't wanna wear someone else's shoes,
我才不要穿别人的旧鞋
especially ski boots.
特别是滑雪鞋
You know that they're sweaty.
里面总是一股汗味
Oh, my gosh!
恶心死了
Try them on.
试穿一下
Eleanor has smaller feet than me now.
埃莉诺的脚比我小
And I'm not going skiing anyway.
况且我也不去滑雪
You think you are going to sit in a lodge and read a book,
你以为我会让你待在屋里看书吗
forget it.
别做梦了
I would have rather gone to school
我还不如去上学
and come home and found you all gone.
然后回家一个人待着
Is this your plan-- to ruin our ski trip?
你就是故意要毁了我们的滑雪旅行吗
I'm old enough that I can stay alone
我长大了 可以一个人在家
while you go laugh your heads off.
你们大可以尽情去玩
Fine! I'll leave you locked in a trunk.
好 那我就把你锁进后备箱里
Just let me go to daddy's.
让我去爸爸那里
Do they ever take you on vacation?
他们带你去度假吗
Megan and daddy took me to Disneyland
梅根和爸爸带我去过迪士尼乐园
where it's warm.
至少那里暖和
You want to spend the weekend there with her.
你想去那过周末 和她一起
Because she lets you do whatever you want?
因为她让你为所欲为是吗
She lets me eat whatever I want.
至少她会让我吃我想吃的食物
Mrs. Francis on line 1.
弗朗西斯夫人在一号♥线
Hello?
喂
I wanted to know if you would have any problem
如果我把萨丽勒死
with me strangling Sally.
你有什么意见
Should we be having this conversation on the phone?
这种事方便在电♥话♥里谈吗
I'm not joking. She's fresh.
我没开玩笑 她现在十分倔强无礼
And I'd prefer not to have her sour puss ruining our trip!
我不想让她的臭脸毁了我们的旅行
Well, if you think killing her is the only way out of that.
好吧 如果你觉得杀了她能解决问题的话
We're dropping her off.
我们顺路把她送到你那
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表