How is fishing competitive? Man versus fish?
钓鱼有什么好比的 人和鱼较劲吗
No. Morning.
不是 早上好
Man versus man. The weighing, the measuring.
人和人比 比鱼的重量 尺寸
Got to respect anything that rewards you for silence.
此类崇尚静默的比赛还是要提倡的
Come on.
快进来
Morning, all.
各位早啊
My mother always said good news could wait.
我妈总告诫我好消息不要急着宣布
But I spent an hour and a half on the phone last night
但昨晚我和新交的朋友维克多在电♥话♥里
with my new best friend Victor at the "New York Times."
畅聊了一个半小时 他是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的记者
Gonna get a paper route?
拉关系 赠报童吗
No, they're doing some literary profile on hip agencies.
不 他们要给潮爆了的广♥告♥公♥司♥做个专题
Hep.
是新潮
After an hour of invading the details of my life--
此前一个多小时一直对我的人生刨根问底
You shouldn't start it with the mayflower.
谁叫你从"五月花"号♥那段历史开始说
Anyway, I told him to get in touch with you.
不管怎样 我让他也联♥系♥你们了
He wants to see what we've been up to.
他就想知道我们在忙些什么
I'll have Joan put it together.
我让琼来安排打理吧
And don't worry about an interview.
采访你们就别操心了
He seemed to be only interested in talking to me.
他似乎只对我感兴趣
Sterling Campbell Draper Pryce, may I help you?
斯"坎"德普广♥告♥公♥司♥ 有什么需要帮助吗
And this one.
加上这张
That'll do it.
应该够了
Peggy really got buried with Heinz.
佩奇一门心思在忙亨氏广♥告♥案啊
Yes, they are mostly Mr. Ginsberg.
是的 大部分是金斯伯格先生的作品
Look at all the great work you've done as creative director.
瞧瞧你身为创意总监完成的这些得意之作
Look at all these voices, all this talent.
瞧这溢美之词 瞧这异禀天赋
You really should put the letter in there.
你真该把那封信一起放进去
Should I? That was a year ago.
是吗 都一年前的事了
As far as the world knows, it wasn't really an ad.
在旁人看来 它都算不上广♥告♥
It's something to talk about.
但它能够引起话题
We're still suffering for it.
我们还在为此受罪呢
Might as well get something out of it.
从中获点好处也无妨
Leave 'em.
就放这吧
See, because planing with pros makes you worse
瞧 找职业选手打让你更难受了吧
makes you self conscious.
让你自惭形秽了
Look Jessy, you golf with me,
听着杰西 跟我打高尔夫
you gonna win evreytime.
你肯定能场场赢
No, because I'm terrible.
没 因为我打得臭
Okay.
好的
Get Max Rosenberg on the phone.
帮我接通麦克斯·罗森伯格的电♥话♥
I thought your tailor was Italian.
还以为你的裁缝是意大利人呢
I met him at the Javits Fundraiser.
在贾维茨会展中心的筹款活动上认识的
He's got a piece of business. It's a Jewish wine.
他有广♥告♥业务要委托 犹太葡萄酒
Why not bring it up at new business? Why?
为什么新业务汇报时不提及 为什么
Don't you think we're capable of doing this on our own?
你不觉得这单生意我们能单干吗
Mr. Campbell is very good for our business,
虽说坎贝尔先生对我们的业务贡献良多
But this requires your finesse
不过还是需要你的老谋深算
And, frankly, your semitic wife.
以及 老实说 你的犹太妻子
Bert, how do you not know I'm getting a divorce?
伯特 你怎么还没听说我要离婚的事
Not Mona, Jane.
没说莫娜 简
Jane and I are getting divorced.
简和我打算离婚
Already?
这么快又离?
How Jewish are they?
犹太风有多浓厚
You know, "Fiddler on the Roof," audience or cast?
《屋顶上的小提琴手》 台上那种还是台下的
The company is Manischewitz. Max will know.
是曼尼舍维葡萄酒 问麦克斯 他知道
You can't blink. Try to keep your eyes open
别眨眼 试着一直睁着眼睛
so the sting from the air comes in.
这样空气进去就会刺得你生疼
Like this.
像这样
Daddy, don't forget the colored pencils.
爸爸 别忘了给我买♥♥彩色铅笔
Whining is not gonna get you anything.
装哭可没用
I'm crying because I need them
我之所以哭求是因为我急需
so badly for my family tree project.
它们来完成我的家谱作业
Dinner's at 7:00?
7点晚餐吗
You're gonna work all day?
你要工作一整天吗
It's 3:30.
现在都3点半了
Bye, boys. Byebye.
走了孩子们 拜拜
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Just keep 'em wide open
你就把眼睛睁得大大的
and think about something that makes you sad.
然后想一些让你难过的事
They're probably tying their shoes.
他们可能在系鞋带
That's what it always is.
一直是这样
I can't sit here all day.
我不能一直在这停着
I thought you could park anywhere.
你不是可以随便停车吗
Betty, I'm not an ambulance.
贝蒂 我开的又不是救护车
We're double-parked.
挡着别人路呢
What do you think you're doing, pal?
你挡着路搞什么 老兄
Okay. Jesus.
知道了 老天啊
Just go get 'em. I'll circle.
去接他们吧 我一会儿绕回来
The doorman said you were downstairs.
门童说你在楼下
Where's Megan?
梅根呢
I don't know. In the bathroom.
不知道 可能在洗手间吧
Hurry up, get everybody.
快把他们都叫来吧
Bobby, Gene, mom's here.
博比 吉恩 妈妈来了
Come on.
快点儿
Uh, we were waiting.
我们之前有在楼下等
And they buzzed you.
大楼管♥理♥员♥通知过你了
Henry's double-parked.
亨利把人家的车堵住了
I'm sorry. I've lost track of the time.
抱歉 我没注意看时间
Don's late.
唐回来晚了
This is quite an apartment.
公♥寓♥真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I think you've seen most of it.
你应该也参观得差不多了吧
Bobby, come on. I'll go get them.
博比 快点 我去叫他们
Daddy was supposed to bring the colored pencils.
爸爸应该带彩色铅笔回来的
I'll buy you some. Let's go.
我会给你买♥♥的 走吧
Okay, goodbye.
好吧 再见
Bye.
再见
This is irritating.
太讨厌了
I'll see you in two weeks.
两周后见
Goodbye.
再见
A trail of Sno Balls leading to bigger sales.
雪宝 让利润越滚越大
A frozen machine that makes money for vendors.
雪宝 让小贩疯赚的冰冻机器
Now, if it's for the customers, the kids,
如果把它给顾客 也就是孩子们
do they get to work the machine?
他们会让这机器运作起来吗
Find out.
去寻找答案吧
A snowman...
一个雪人
on the beach.
在沙滩上
A Sno Ball's chance in hell.
雪球掉进了地狱
They don't melt.
没有融化
They're refreshing for the damned.
却让恶魔为之一振
They're sinful.
他们充满了罪恶
The Sno ball is the sin
雪宝可以
that gets you into hell.
把你卷入地狱
They're sinfully delicious.
致命的美食诱惑
Jesus, not bad.
老天 还真不错
Just put Gene to bed. I'll be right up.
送吉恩去睡觉 我马上就上去
Everyone loves the cartoons in the "New Yorker."
大家都喜欢《纽约客》里面的卡♥通♥
And I thought we could do that kind
我觉得我们也可以效仿一下
with the guys crawling across the Sahara dying of thirst--
画些正艰难穿越撒哈拉沙漠的人 口渴难耐
the long beard, the tattered shirt.
长胡子 破烂的衬衫
Only there's four guys.
不过里面有四个人
And each one has a thought bubble above him.
每个人的脑袋上都有个气泡
"Water, water, water, Sno Ball."
"水 水 水 雪宝"
What's the line? Doesn't need one.
那广♥告♥词是什么 不需要啊
Well, if you want to stay with the "New Yorker" thing,
如果你效仿《纽约客》的风格
maybe some kind of cryptic joke.
那也要有点笑点才行
I already have the joke.
已经有一个笑点了
Okay. Your turn.
好吧 你来
Ahem. As much as I hate following another comedian.
尽管我不想再走搞笑风格
Sno Ball, because it's for kids,
但雪宝 因为是为孩子们的产品
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表