we're a couple of rich, handsome perverts.
就是帅气多金的风流兄弟
I love Howard Johnson's.
我喜欢霍华德·强森酒店
We'll try and stop by.
我们尽量去那里
I think Montreal is an hour away.
那里离蒙特利尔只有一个小时车程吧
Look, the whole point of going is to forget about her.
听着 去那的目的就是要忘掉她
I mean, I'm supposed to have dinner with Jane's snooty friends,
我本来要和简的傲慢朋友们吃晚餐
Rice.
听他们讨论弗兰克·劳埃德·赖斯
I always say it that way. They hate it.
我总这么说 她们恨死了
You know what?
这样吧
I'm gonna take Megan.
我带梅根去
Really?
不是吧
You can bring Jane.
你可以带简一起来
Megan gets along with everyone.
梅根和谁都合得来
You're very funny. Forget it.
你真会说笑 算了
Newlyweds.
新婚燕尔
I'll give Dawn the guy's name.
我把那人的名字告诉唐恩
Dawn, I need you to get me out of everything through the weekend.
唐恩 帮我推掉这周末所有的安排
It was a dumb idea.
真是个蠢主意
Megan, can I have a moment? Sure.
梅根 能跟你说句话吗 好的
You're not gonna say anything? What?
你不说点什么吗 说什么
I said you look nice
我夸你今天很漂亮
and I said I don't want to do this.
我还说我不想来这儿
Well, what do you want to do?
那你想做什么
Go home, open your vest and yell at the TV
想回家脱了衣服 冲着电视嚷嚷
for the next 20 years? Go ahead.
接下来20年都那样过吗 请便
God.
老天
Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know these people.
好吧 对不起 主要是我和他们不熟
I do.
我熟
And it's not about them.
而且这和他们没关系
It's very important to me.
这对我来说很重要
I don't know how many ways to say it.
我都不知道说过多少遍了
I should have worn something more comfortable.
我应该穿身更舒服的衣服来
You really do look great.
你看起来真的很美
It's the study of the ways that things are true or false.
关于辨别事物是真理还是谬论的方法的研究
Some things are possibly true. Some are necessarily true.
有些可能是真理 有些必然是真理
Some used to be true. Some will be true.
有些曾经是真理 有些某天会成真理
Some are true on this planet, but not necessarily others.
有些在这个星球上是真理 其他则不然
So there's no good and bad
所以说没有好坏之分
because the truth is relative?
因为真理是相对的
Even if the truth is what you would call relative,
就算真理是相对的
Good and bad are not relative.
好坏并不是相对的
Your mistake is that you're assuming
你的错误在于你认为
that because something is true that it's good.
真理就是好的
Professor's got you there.
教授一语中的
I think the truth is good because it's always real
我认为真理就是好的 因为它真实
on any planet.
放之四海皆准
I have patients
我的一些病人
who spend years reasoning out their motivation for a mistake.
花几年时间去寻找他们犯错的动机
And when they find it out,
当他们找到时
they think they've found the truth.
他们以为自己发现了真理
They probably have.
没准是发现了
And then they go and make the same mistake.
但他们仍会犯同样的错误
Like who?
你在说谁
Catherine has been the psychiatrist to some celebrities.
凯瑟琳是一些名人的心理医生
So they never get better?
所以他们永远不会变好了吗
I didn't say that. I just said that it's a myth
我没那么说 我只是说
that tracing logic all the way down to the truth
一味探求到底追寻真理
is a cure for neurosis or for anything else.
是无法治疗神经衰弱症或其他病症的
Is there a cure for neurosis?
神经衰弱症有办法治愈吗
Love works.
用爱就可以
I say we postpone this conversation until after we turn on.
不如等我们兴起了 再继续这个话题吧
Shall we? Or after we turn in.
好吗 或者等我们睡着了
Jane, honey, you ready?
简 亲爱的 准备好了吗
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在做什么
I took your college course. I say it's time to hit the sack.
我听完课了 我们准备走吧
No, we're gonna do this.
不行 我们要参与这个
Do what?
参与什么
I told you, we're going to take L.S.D. with them.
我说过了 我们要和他们一起吃迷幻药
You were supposed to clear your schedule.
你应该把时间腾出来
L.S.D.?
迷幻药
Really?
真的吗
You really are never listening, are you?
你从来不会认真听我说话对吧
How long does it last? Please.
那药会持续多久 求你了
I don't want to do this alone.
我不想一个人
It'll be good for us.
那对我们会有好处的
Okay.
好吧
Just copy what they're doing.
照着他们做就行
I think we are going to go. Oh, no.
我想我们该告辞了 别啊
We had a lovely time.
我们玩得很愉快
No one has to stay.
谁都不用勉强留下来
All I'll say is that
我只想说
I have taken it now four times
我已经吃过4次了
and every experience was more beautiful than the last.
感觉一次比一次更美妙
And I'm not gonna take it. I'll be here to guide you.
我不吃 我会在旁边指导你们
I'm excited.
我好激动
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little nervous.
老实说 我有点紧张
This is an experience of self-fulfilling prophecy.
此举是一次自我实现的体验
You have to enter into it with a spirit of optimism.
你得有点乐天精神
It's like a boat trip.
就跟坐船一样
You don't cast off thinking about sinking.
不能总想着万一沉船了怎么办
And this boat is perfect. And the water is calm.
何况这艘船状态正好 又风平浪静
No, you hold on to that.
不 你拿好了
Go ahead.
来吧
Just let it melt on your tongue.
就让它慢慢融化在嘴中
You always say I never take you anywhere.
你不是说我从不带你玩刺♥激♥的吗
Well, Dr. Leary, I find your product boring.
利瑞医生 你的货太没劲了
Only awareness can make reality.
唯有认知才能构筑现实
And only what's real can become a dream.
唯有现实才能构筑梦幻
And only from a dream can you wake to the light.
只有经过幽暗的梦魇才能到达现实的光明
Okey-dokey.
好吧
He's not making this up.
那些不是他瞎编的
It's from the tibetan book of the damned.
都是西♥藏♥诅咒之书的内容
The dead, my dear. "Bardo Thodol" is a guide to dying.
亡者之书 亲爱的 《中阴得度法》是本度亡经
Oh, my god.
天呐
Look at my arm.
看我的胳膊
I don't want to die.
我还不想死
Some party.
真带感
All absence is death if we let ourselves know it.
只要你肯相信 不见之物即为亡
Weren't you the one who said we were supposed to think positive?
你不是说要有乐天精神吗
Yes.
对
I feel like that when Roger goes to work.
罗杰去工作的时候我能感觉到
A mere change is incremental and shallow.
很小的变化可能不足称道 略显肤浅
I'm sitting here listening to these people have a conversation.
我就坐在这里听那帮人瞎聊
It has nothing to do with me.
跟我一点关系都没有
It's incredible.
太神奇了
Don't look in the mirror.
别照镜子
What?
什么
Don't look in the mirror.
别照镜子
Why didn't you tell me that? I did.
你怎么不早说 我说了
I already looked.
我已经照了
Look at me. Everything's okay.
看着我 没事的
You are okay.
你很好
Now go to your wife.
找你老婆去吧
Why?
为什么
Because she wants to be alone in the truth with you.
因为她想和你一起面对真♥相♥
Just go already.
去吧
You're crying.
你哭了
It's so...
真是...
It's perfect here.
实在太完美了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表