very, very much,
非常非常讨厌
sometimes he wants to know that something is his,
有时候他想知道某种东西就属于他
even if in the end he has to give it up.
即使最后他也不得不放弃
You really do hate Campbell.
你真的很讨厌坎贝尔
I don't devote all the energy to hating people anymore.
我现在不再花精力去讨厌别人了
It's for Mr. Cooper.
都是为了库珀先生
And what's for me? It's a lot of work.
我有什么回报 这工作量挺大的
My paying clients might suffer.
我现在的客户会受影响的
Jesus, I am bankrolling this entire outfit.
老天 我要被你们这些人榨干了
Say 100 now and 100 Monday morning.
先给100元 然后星期一早上另给100
You wipe your ass with 200 bucks.
200块只够你擦屁♥股♥
Here, take it.
拿着就是了
I've got to start carrying less cash.
我以后身上不能带那么多钱了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't eat fish five times a week.
我不能一周五天都吃鱼
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want you to go to bed hungry.
我不想你饿着睡觉
I don't do it all the time.
又不经常这样
Go to sleep.
你先去睡吧
You better take it out.
可以盛出来了
Sit down. This is nice.
坐吧 这样挺好的
Don't know that it's nice that I've driven you to this
因为我管不住自己的嘴
because I can't control myself.
害你挨饿有什么好的
Sweetheart, it's got nothing to do with you.
亲爱的 不是你的问题
Well, what is it?
那是为什么
Nothing.
没什么
I've just been putting it together
我只是慢慢发现
that this job is a dead end.
这个工作没前途
Does Lindsay want someone else for the campaign?
林赛想让别人帮他参选吗
Lindsay's not running.
林赛不想参选
He keeps saying that, but, you know.
他总是这么说 但你知道的
Betty, I'm the one who keeps saying it.
贝蒂 是我老在说
Turns out he's the one who means it.
但他却是认真的
He wants to wait until '72,
他想等到第72年
but now's the time.
但现在时机已经成熟了
Once he's out, Rocky will get the nomination.
他一退出 洛基就会得到提名
Rocky can't run. He's divorced.
洛基不能参选 他离婚了
Nobody cares anymore. He just got re-elected governor.
没人在乎 他刚连任了州长
I bet on the wrong horse, Betty.
我跟错人了 贝蒂
I jumped ship for nothing.
忙到最后只是一场空
This is a setback.
不过是个小挫折罢了
You're always thinking about other people,
你总是为别人着想
and then you're angry because no one's thinking about you.
又很生气因为没人为你着想
But I am.
但我想着你
It's so easy to blame our problems on others,
把自己的问题怪到别人身上总是很容易
But really we're in charge of ourselves.
但只有自己能为自己做主
And I'm here to help you
我会帮你的
As you're here to help me.
就像你帮我一样
We'll figure out what's next.
我们一起为接下来的事做打算
What time is it?
几点了
Midnight, I think.
半夜了吧
Can I count it as tomorrow?
能算做是明天的进食吗
Okay.
好啊
Now.
吃吧
Hello?
喂
Hello.
喂
What do you want?
你有什么事
I want to have dinner.
和你吃晚餐
Is that a good idea?
这样好吗
You know what, Jane?
你知道吗 简
When we took L.S.D.,
我们一起吃迷幻药的时候
You swore to me that you would always be there for me.
你发誓你会永远支持我
Stop telling me things I said that night.
别再提那晚我说了什么
Like I know I didn't promise to remarry right away
就像我知道我没保证过立刻再婚
just to save you alimony.
来帮你省赡养费
No, this is true.
不 是真的
And I have a very painless exercise,
我现在有个无关痛痒的工作
which is taking some extremely important clients to dinner
就是去和一些很重要的客户吃饭
and having you on my arm.
但要带你在身边
Why don't you ask Joanie?
你怎么不带琼去
She's a professional something.
她不是专业吗
Because they're dying to meet you.
因为他们只想见你
You'd like them. It's a dinner.
你会喜欢他们的 一顿饭而已
I'll owe you.
算我欠你的
I want you to buy me a new apartment.
我要你帮我买♥♥间新公♥寓♥
What's wrong with the one you're in?
你现在住的有什么不好
Your mother is my landlord.
你妈是房♥东
And honestly, it has a lot of memories
而且说实话 这里有太多回忆了
and it's painful to be here.
住在这里很痛苦
And I feel like I can't start a new life
如果我不从新的地方开始
until I start a new life.
我也没办法开始新的生活
This is the most expensive dinner in history.
这真是史上最贵的晚餐了
Really? Because I found the perfect one.
你答应了 我已经找到一间完美的房♥子了
Well, you're lucky I called, then.
那就庆幸我给你打电♥话♥了吧
Fine.
好吧
Have your lawyer tell my lawyer what time dinner is.
让你的律师通知我的律师时间
I don't know, I feel like one of us should say thank you.
某人是不是该说声谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You can't be here.
你不能来这儿
I missed you.
我想你
And I kept thinking about you.
你在我脑海里挥之不去
I thought you were done with me.
我以为我们已经结束了
I forgot you.
我是忘了你
And then I saw you in the "New York Times" Sunday magazine.
但我又在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》周末特刊上看见你了
Can I go watch TV?
我能去看电视吗
Did you finish everything?
作业都做完了
Yeah. You can check it.
做完了 你可以检查
Yeah? I just might do that.
是吗 拿来看看
My god, are you still working on the tree?
你怎么还在画家谱
All they care about is the names.
他们只关心名字而已
Well, I have questions.
我有个问题
Do Megan and Henry get branches?
梅根和亨利要算进去吗
Of course. They get a branch off of us
当然了 和我们写在一起
because we're your parents.
因为我们是你父母
What is this mess?
这是些什么乱七八糟的
You carry this around with you every day?
你每天都带着这些东西
This goes in your math folder.
这些放进数学文件夹里
This goes in your spelling.
这些是拼写的
Is this what you're doing in class?
你上课就在画这些
No, I made it at daddy's.
不是 这是在爸爸那画的
Well, it's very nice,
挺好的
Although I don't know why he's smiling.
虽然我不知道它为什么还笑得出来
"Lovely Megan,
"亲爱的梅根
I went to buy a light bulb.
我去买♥♥灯泡
When I get back,
这样等我回来时
I'll see you better.
才能把你看得更清楚
Love, Don."
爱你的唐"
Everything looks good.
作业都完成得不错
I'll take care of this. You can go.
这里我来收拾 你去看电视吧
You know what? Don't forget your daddy's first wife.
对了 别忘了写上你♥爸♥爸的原配
You're right here. Elizabeth Hofstadt Francis.
已经写上你了 伊丽莎白·霍夫斯特·弗朗西斯
No, your father had another wife before me.
不 在我之前你♥爸♥爸还结过一次婚
He did?
是吗
I'm surprised he didn't tell you that.
我真惊讶他居然没告诉你
Megan helped me.
是梅根和我一起画的
Just put it down. It's Anna Draper.
你写下来就是了 她叫安娜·德雷柏
She's a deceased. And turn it in already.
她去世了 快把作业交掉
I don't want another call from school.
我可不想学校给我来电♥话♥
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表