Excuse me. Someone's left--
不好意思 有人遗失了...
There's a wallet here from some previous passenger.
发现了个钱包 应该是之前的乘客遗失的
Oh, I'll turn it in to dispatch. They got a lost and found.
我交到调度中心去 那有个失物招领处
There's close to $100.
里面有差不多100美元
Yeah, it happens all the time.
是啊 常有的事
I'd-- I'd feel better
我觉得最好还是
if I saw to its return.
我亲手将它归还给失主
You're putting me in a jam here.
你这样让我很难办啊
The guy's gonna call looking for it.
失主会打电♥话♥来找的
That's me.
我的名片
You know what? You do what you got to do, mister.
这样吧 你自己看着办吧 先生
Oh, that's for you.
找零你留着吧
High tides and heavy surf
惊涛与巨浪
battered the coast of North Carolina day.
近日不断冲击北卡罗来纳州的海岸线
Force 40 winds and heavy rain forced evacuation
随即而来的强风和暴雨将迫使
along the coast as far inland as three miles.
海岸线近内陆三公里地区的人员进行撤离
That was quite a soiree.
昨晚的派对真是不错
Did Masters and Johnson come in yet?
麦斯特和约翰逊来了没有
They haven't passed by.
尚未见到他们
I should come and sit down,
我就该坐在这里等着
so I can see them slink in in shame.
看他们面带羞色 偷偷溜过
You seem to be in fine spirits.
你今天似乎心情不错啊
Well, I didn't get into too much trouble on Saturday.
说起来 上周六也"不算"给我惹了什么大♥麻♥烦
Plus, Mohawk called me at home this morning.
今早莫霍克航♥空♥公♥司♥又往我家打了通电♥话♥
I hate to interrupt, Mr. Pryce,
打扰了 普莱斯先生
but I have your wife.
但您夫人在线上等着
Which line? Three.
几号♥线 3号♥
It's blinking. They're all blinking.
闪着的那号♥线 都闪着呢
Three. If you don't mind.
3号♥ 不好意思
I've called a partners' meeting.
我已经召集好要开个合伙人会议
Hello, dearest.
好啊 亲爱的
Look, I know you were upset when you left,
听着 我知道你离开时很不高兴
and perhaps I'm overreacting.
或许是我反应过度
Becca, dear,
贝卡 亲爱的
this is why I don't like you opening the mail.
正因如此我才不希望你拆开邮件
I only want to ensure that Nigel is enrolled in the fall.
我只想确保奈吉今年秋天能够入学
Nigel's enrollment isn't an issue whether we pay now or not.
不管我们现在付不付钱 奈吉的入学都不会受影响的
Then why would they attach
那他们为什么要给账单
such a threatening letter to a bill?
附上这样一封言辞胁迫的信
Wouldn't you rather have your
如果你是他们的话
money in June than September if you were them?
你是想六月就拿到钱还是等到九月
Well, I worry about them saving his spot for him,
我只是担心他们会不会给他保留个名额
especially with his marks.
何况他成绩不那么理想
I assure you that St. Paul's is aware
我向你保证圣保罗学校是知道
that we plan on having him return
我们计划让他回去读书的
and simply wishes to earn whatever interest they can
我只是想在未来的三个月里
on the full amount for the next three months.
能够把全额利息赚回来罢了
Couldn't you spare that interest
你就不能放弃那点利息
in exchange for my peace of mind?
换颗定心丸让我安心吗
Lane, darling?
莱恩 亲爱的
What? I'm sorry. I didn't get that last bit.
什么 抱歉 最后一句没听清楚
Nothing.
没事
Don't forget to get the name of Megan's real estate agent.
别忘了去问下梅根的房♥产中介的名字
Yes, dear.
好的 亲爱的
And her decorator.
以及她室内设计师的名字
Oh, Apolo, you're so good with him.
阿波罗 你真会带小孩
Oh, I wasn't expecting you back so soon.
真没想到你这么快就回来了
First in line at the post office.
第一次在邮局里排队
It wasn't that bad. Hello, Miss Joan.
也不算很糟 你好 琼小姐
Sink is draining.
水池被堵住了
Turns out it was a lemon peel.
罪魁祸首是片柠檬
I'm sure you know we're appreciative,
你知道我们对此感激不尽
but mother and I have so much to do.
但我妈和我还有些事情要忙
I am busy, busy, too.
我也有活要去忙呢
Oh, you don't have to rush off.
不用这么急着走啊
He doesn't have to rush off, does he?
他不用这么急着走 是吗
When you need Apolo, you call Apolo.
需要阿波罗 随叫随到
I want him to hear--
我就是想让他听到
That was just rude.
你那样太没礼貌了
It is one thing to have him work here,
请他来这里干活是一♥码♥事
it is another thing to give him cake and my baby.
抱着我的宝宝吃蛋糕 就是另一♥码♥事了
His fingers have been in every toilet from here to the Bowery.
他的手可摸遍了大街小道的所有厕所啊
He brought the cookies.
糕点是他带来的
If you want to go on a date with him, just ask.
你要是想跟他约会 直接去约他
He's married with four children.
他已婚 都有4个孩子了
I'm just making sure this apartment gets his attention.
我只想确保他能对我们家多关照一些
This apartment has never had any trouble getting his attention.
不用你花心思 他也会对我们家多关照的
Yes, Joanie. Everyone's staring at you.
那是 琼 大家都爱看你倾国倾城之姿
You know you're not exactly at your fighting weight.
你现在身材大变样 真要吵架动粗你是不行了
Try me.
试试看
You asked me to come out here.
是你让我过来帮忙的
You can go home any time you want.
你想走就走 门开着呢
You should think before you say that.
你说话前可要想清楚
I got my money's worth.
我的薪水可以养活我自己
Well, I wasn't going to show you this.
好吧 本来我是不准备给你看这个的
That doesn't make any sense.
根本毫无道理啊
Look, I'm sure it's not the way anyone wants you to find out.
大家肯定也不希望你通过这种方式获悉
No, it's not in the want ads.
不 都没有登在招聘版面
And, honestly, they don't have the money for more people.
说实在的 他们也没有钱再雇其他人了
It's not more people. It's you.
不是雇其他人 是替代你
You love stirring the shit.
你天生就是根搅屎棍
I am telling you something you don't want to hear.
每次我一说你不爱听的话
And you are making this very painful for me.
你就对我恶语中伤
Megan Draper just invited me to her party.
梅根·德雷柏刚还邀请我去她的派对
At the very last minute.
最后时刻才想起你
Don't tell me that girl's not conniving.
别跟我说她完全不知情
You think she wants you around her husband?
你以为她愿意让你在她丈夫身边晃悠吗
I'm going to lie down.
我要去躺一会儿
Sometimes life makes decisions for you.
有时候生活由不得你做选择
Have a good day. Okay.
工作愉快 好
Bonjour. I know your birthday was last week,
你好 我知道你生日是上周的事了
and I was told you don't celebrate it and not to bring it up.
别人也跟我说不能庆祝 也不能提起
Now I feel like I got caught with my pants down,
现在我觉得自己处境有些尴尬
so I got you a little something.
就给你准备了一个小礼物
It's a plant.
一株植物
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday.
就想祝你生日快乐
Kiss-ass.
马屁精
Thank you.
谢谢
I can get you some coffee, but there's a partners' meeting.
我本想给你杯咖啡 不过有合伙人会议
Nobody's there. It's in Mr. Campbell's office.
那边没人啊 在坎贝尔先生的办公室
You want to smile? Is it your obituary?
笑一笑好吗 上面有你的讣告吗
No, it's the little salt we rubbed in Y&R's wound.
不 是我们在扬&罗必凯公♥司♥的伤口上撒的盐
It's beautiful, no?
感觉很美妙吧
That's Mr. Campbell. Shall we?
坎贝尔先生打来的 走吗
What?
什么事
We don't make fun of each other's wives here. Understood?
办公室里不要拿妻子开玩笑 明白吗
Come on, I wasn't making fun of her.
好了 我没有拿她开玩笑
I was making fun of you. You're happy.
我在拿你开玩笑 你太幸福了
I am. Well, I want you to be happy.
的确 好啊 我就希望你能幸福
Somebody should be.
总归有人要幸福吧
You know, two weeks ago,
知道吗 两周前
Jane asked me, "Which one's Mussolini?"
简问我 "墨索里尼是谁啊"
No, it's good. She's a great girl.
不过还好 她算是个好姑娘
They're all great girls. At least until they want something.
一开始都是好姑娘 慢慢就欲求不满了
Let's go.
我们走吧
They're just leaving now.
他们刚起身
What, did they stop for a drink?
怎么 他们中途去喝了杯酒吗
Well, why don't you get off your rear,
你为什么不放下听筒
find them, and tell them I'm about--
找到他们 告诉他们我就要...
They're here.
他们到了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表