that you have to wear your uniform all the time when you're home.
你在家里得一直穿军装
Gail, is there a chance you could pick up more beer?
格尔 能否去再买♥♥一些啤酒
Of course.
可以
I wanted to get the afternoon paper anyway.
反正我也要去买♥♥晚报
Thank you so much, mom.
太谢谢你了 妈
We'll be back in time for dinner.
我们晚饭时间再回来
You look incredible, you know?
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I need to tell you something.
我有事情要跟你说
Greg, if something happened over there
格雷格 如果你在那边发生了什么
and you feel the need to tell me, you shouldn't.
你觉得必须告诉我 其实大可不必
And if you do, you certainly shouldn't ask me to hold your hand.
如果你实在想说 也不该让我握着你的手
What? No.
什么 不是
No, it's not that.
不是那回事
Listen, Joanie, there's been a change of plans.
听着 琼妮 计划有变
I have to go back.
我得回去
I know, for another 40 days.
我知道 要再去40天
No, for a year.
不 是一年
What?
什么
It was one year here and one year there.
不是说美国一年 越南一年吗
That's what they told you.
政策不是这么说的吗
Look, I know you're hearing a lot of horrible things
听着 我知道你听到很多流言
about what's going on over there.
关于那边发生的可怕事情
It couldn't be further from the truth.
那些都纯属造谣
You don't need to worry. You did your part.
你不需要担心 你已经尽过职了
They're a bunch of liars.
政客们全都是骗子
Nobody lied to anybody.
没人是骗子
It's more complicated. It's war.
情况比你想的复杂 那是战争
It doesn't stop for our plans.
战争不会因为我们的人生安排停下来
And I've come to terms with that.
我已经都想好了
Now we have 10 days together.
我们有10天可以在一起
Let's not waste it.
不要浪费了
I need to store up as much of you as possible.
我得珍惜和你的每一分钟
Yes, you can come to casting.
你们可以来参加选角
And you think it sounds good,
你可能认为创意听起来不错
wait till you see it in print.
但是画出来就更不错了
"You'll never tell. They'll never be able to."
美丽秘笈不外传 鞋配美人鞋不语
I don't know. What do you think, Mr. Butler?
我不知道 你觉得怎么样 巴特勒先生
I think Ken was right-- you're a genius.
肯尼说得没错 你是个天才
Square-on strategy.
广♥告♥很符合贵公♥司♥策略
I think the boys did a good job.
我觉得他们做得很好
The girl should be European-looking.
广♥告♥里的女孩子应该有欧洲人的面貌
Maybe get a French girl.
去找个法国女孩
Great.
没问题
So?
如何
Sold.
成交
I have to tell you, young man, you really know women.
我跟你说 年轻人 你太了解女人了
I've never heard that before.
从没人那样夸过我呢
This really gets inside their heads.
这广♥告♥说到她们心坎里去了
Well, to tell you the truth,
说实话吧
They confuse me.
女人还是让我疑惑
I mean, I keep thinking about Cinderella.
我是说 我一直在想灰姑娘
We were going to come in here and talk about Cinderella,
我们本打算用灰姑娘作广♥告♥创意
but it's too dark.
但那个太黑暗了
Really?
是吗
We were kind of hoping for it.
我们有点期待那种风格呢
Nah, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
I mean, she's running down this dark side street.
我想的是 她在黑暗的小巷中奔跑
And it's outside a castle,
场景设在城♥堡♥外面
So it's got those walls and the cobblestones.
就有那些墙啊 鹅卵石什么的
And she's running, but she's only got
她跑啊跑啊 但是她只穿了
this one incredible shoe for her incredible gown,
配得上她漂亮礼服的鞋子
so she's hobbling, wounded prey.
她跌跌撞撞 就像一只受伤的猎物
She can hear him behind her,
她能听到后面有人
His measured footsteps catching up.
那人不紧不慢地跟着
She turns a corner. Those big shadows.
她跑过一个转角 前面是森森的黑影
And she's scared.
她害怕极了
And then she feels a hand on her shoulder
然后突然肩膀上搭上来一只手
And she turns around.
她转过头去
And it doesn't matter what he looks like.
他看起来怎么样已经无所谓了
He's handsome at that moment offering her her shoe.
那一刻他英俊潇洒至极 他递给她一只鞋
She takes it.
她拿起鞋子
She knows she's not safe, but she doesn't care.
她知道她还没脱离危险 但是她不在乎
I guess we know in the end she wants to be caught.
我觉得大家都知道 归根结底 她渴望被抓住
See? It's too dark.
瞧 是不是太黑暗了
Why don't we do that?
不如我们就做这个吧
The man said sold.
他都已经说了成交了
You wanted cinderella anyway.
你之前就想做灰姑娘的创意
You forgot that. No, I said it was a cliche.
你忘了吗 不 我说了那是陈词滥调
That's because you thought they wouldn't like it,
那是因为你觉得他们会不喜欢
But in your heart you knew it was good.
但是你心里知道那个创意很好
In my heart I'm on the verge of throwing you in front of a cab.
我心里只差那么一点就让你命丧车轮了
Okay.
好吧
So however proud of yourself you're feeling right now,
所以不管你现在自我感觉多么好
Just know that everything I'm saying has "Or else" after it.
记住我说的一切 都有个"否则"在后面
Don't do that again.
仅此一次 下不为例
Think of those ideas in front of me.
那些创意在我面前说就好
Don't do that again.
下不为例
I gotta make a call.
我去打个电♥话♥
He's such a decent guy.
他真是个好人
You know you almost got fired just now.
你知道你差点就丢了饭碗吗
I don't think you're right about that.
我觉得你说的不对
I'm positive.
我非常确定
Mr. Draper is on line one.
德雷柏先生在1号♥线
Hello. How'd it go?
喂 会开得怎么样
Good. What are you up to?
挺好的 你在做什么
I'm keeping your chair warm.
帮你暖椅子
So I'll swing by and get you in an hour?
我一个小时之后去接你
Well, why don't you just go home,
你就直接回家吧
Climb into bed?
上♥床♥休息
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是啊
I only need another couple of hours.
我过几个小时就完事了
And, Don, no smoking.
还有 唐 不要抽烟
Mohawk says that l.B.J. is scared
莫霍克的人说林顿·约翰逊
of forcing the mechanics to arbitration
不敢强制仲裁那些技工们
Because he has midterm elections
因为中期选举马上要到了
And he's worried about losing the labor vote.
他害怕失去劳工的票数
That's good news. Yes, it is.
好消息 是啊
The strike's going to go on for at least a couple more weeks
所以罢♥工♥至少还得持续几个礼拜
And Mohawk can sop up all the extra routes.
莫霍克正好可以吞并掉所有多余的航线
So they want us to walk them through the campaign
他们想看看我们的创意
First thing Monday morning.
周一早上立刻进行
A phone call will do. The campaign, of course.
电♥话♥里说就行 那个广♥告♥ 好的
We're ready to go.
我们已经准备好了
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快
Damn it.
妈的
Good night everyone, Clara.
晚安各位 晚安 克莱拉
Good night, Mr. Campbell.
晚安 坎贝尔先生
Where's Ginsberg?
金斯伯格去哪了
He's probably everywhere after Don scattered his ashes.
唐应该已经把他的骨灰撒得到处都是了
Apparently he went haywire in the presentation downstairs.
他刚才在楼下做创意展示的时候乱说话
I don't care. Call him.
我不在乎 打给他
I just did. He's not home.
打过了 他不在家
Is he coming back? You know what?
他等下回来吗 这样吧
I'm gonna go out there and find him.
我现在出去找他
I'm going to start the whole world
先从全世界开始
And then I'm going to eventually check my apartment.
最后再去我的公♥寓♥找
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么安排
I don't know. What did you have in mind?
不知道 你想做什么
Are you drunk? Get your feet off that desk.
你喝多了吧 把脚从桌上放下来
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表