Sit down.
坐吧
"Little Murders" called. Four of us got callbacks.
《小谋杀案》那边打电♥话♥来 有4个人被召回剧组
I'm supposed to go meet the playwright tomorrow.
我明天就去见编剧
That's fantastic.
太好了
That's a big deal. I know.
这可是大事 我知道
You have to promise you'll come visit every weekend.
你可要每个周末来看我
You're going to Broadway, not jail.
你是去百老汇 又不是坐牢
No, rehearsal starts in Boston in 10 days.
不是 10天后在波士顿开始彩排
Oh, forget it. I'm getting ahead of myself.
算了 这话现在说太早了
Boston?
去波士顿
Yeah, I think there's eight weeks of rehearsals plus previews.
对 彩排和预演一共大约8周
So you're just gonna leave for three months?
也就是说你要离开3个月
If they want me.
如果能选上的话
Well, forget it.
别做梦了
What do you think this is?
你以为做演员是什么
You think I'm gonna be a singing waitress?
做兼♥职♥服务员
Maybe put on a show in the laundry room?
在三流剧场演出吗
I have to go to work.
我要去上班了
You never thought about it
你从来就没有想过这个事情
because you didn't expect me to make it.
因为你从没觉得我能做到
This is the way it works. Now you know.
我告诉你干这行就得这样 认了吧
Just keep doing whatever the hell you want.
你爱怎样就怎样吧
Please, come in.
快 里面请
You didn't have to make an appoint, you know.
你不用预约就能来的
Yes, I did.
不 我得预约
Tell them I want a partnership,
告诉他们 我要当合伙人
Not silent,
我要有发言权
comprising 5% of the business.
并且掌握5%的股权
Well... There's no negotiation.
这个 没有回旋的余地
Okay.
好
I want documents by the end of the day.
今天下班前我要见到书面文件
I don't know if that's possible.
我不确定能不能做到
Well, I'm not guaranteeing results.
那我就不保证结果怎样了
I don't think he'll have trouble performing.
没事 他不会有障碍的
He's quite ardent.
他精力旺盛
I meant winning the besiness.
我说的是能不能拿下这单生意
Yes, of course.
对 当然
So, I have instructions,
虽然我有所耳闻
but I don't know how this works in a practical sense.
但是我不知道怎么付诸实践
The presentation's tomorrow, isn't it?
创意展示是明天 对吧
So I just call him
那我就给他打个电♥话♥
and have him call you?
让他打给你吗
Probably not.
不对吧
Well, how do I--
那我该怎么
Figure something out.
自己研究去
Do I have to do all of it?
难道什么都要我亲力亲为吗
Which one is he?
哪个是他
He's not bad.
他还行
He's doing this.
他都做这勾当了
Come in.
请进
I know I'm not a manager, but it's very hard
我知道我没资格指手画脚 但是
to get things done with you in another room.
你在办公室闲着帮不了我们什么忙
Well, I obviously have the opposite feeling.
我的想法跟你截然相反
Permission to talk freely?
能容我直言吗
What?
说吧
I know you forbid us from thinking about the mistress,
我知道您让我们放弃情妇战略
but I kept imagining the asshole who's gonna want this car.
但是我总是觉得有资本买♥♥这种车的混♥蛋♥
now he's probably already got a lot beautiful things.
手上一定有了各种尤物了
Or maybe he thinks the car will help him get them.
也许有人认为这车能帮自己搞到尤物
So I can go on?
我能继续说吗
And one way or another, what he has isn't enough.
不管怎么说 得不到的永远在骚动
So no matter what, the first idea has got to be
所以无论如何 我们最首要的观点必须是
finally, like, you're getting what you wanted.
你终于得到梦寐以求的一切了
The copy is still describing the car as another woman.
创意仍旧是把那车比作一个女人
But a woman you can't have,
但她可望不可及
because they have all the qualities of a Jaguar--
她有着捷豹的一切特点
good-looking, expensive, fast,
美丽 昂贵 稍纵即逝
and, frankly, not practical.
还有 说句实在话 只在梦中有
I've always been fine with all that.
那些我向来没意见
But what's the line?
那广♥告♥词怎么写
"Jaguar, at last, something beautiful you can truly own."
"捷豹汽车 您终于可以拥有的尤物"
So he threw the money in your face?
他就把钱甩到你脸上了
I don't even want to talk about it.
我不想谈这件事情
I've never had more responsibility.
我还没承担过这么大的责任呢
I'm on everything but Jaguar.
除了捷豹广♥告♥案 我什么都要管
I worked on Plymouth at N.W.Ayer.
我在阿耶尔兄弟公♥司♥做过普利茅斯汽车的创意
Car guys are a bunch of creeps.
捣鼓车的人都是帮疯子
They're all a bunch of creeps.
全都是疯子
Could I get some more coffee?
能再来杯咖啡吗
I can never tell, ballerina,
我真的看不懂你
if you're ambitious or you just like to complain.
你究竟是志向高远还是牢骚多
Why can't it be both?
可能两者皆有呢
Well, if this was about work and not feelings,
如果我们只谈工作 不讲情感
You'd make a move.
别犹豫了
You're right.
你说的对
I could take a couple of meetings
我可以去参加几个面试
and then get an offer and throw that in Don's face.
然后拿着人家的录用书甩唐一脸
Or you can do what everybody else does--
或者你也可以像别人一样
have a bunch of meetings, pick a place and leave.
到处面试 找好下家 然后走人
Don't think I haven't thought about it.
别以为我没这么想过
Well, you'd get to find out if you could shine elsewhere.
你得试试你这颗金子 在别的地方还能不能闪光
And I know you can.
我知道你行的
And you'd let him know
你要让他知道
that you're not some secretary from brooklyn
你不再是布鲁克林来的小秘书
who's dying to help out.
一心想摆脱困境
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道自己能否做到
Sure you could.
你当然可以
You could hire a headhunter
你可以找家猎头公♥司♥
Or you could buy a friend a piece of pie.
或是请我吃一顿 我帮你介绍
Of course, if you do move, you can't complain
当然 你要真跳槽了 到时就别怪我
if I gave Draper a call on my own behalf.
给唐打电♥话♥毛遂自荐了
What if don finds out you helped me?
那要是唐发现你帮我跳槽怎么办
Don's a big boy.
唐是成年人了
If he was having this conversation with you
如果现在是他在这儿跟你聊天
and he wasn't the subject of it,
讨论的又是与他无关的事
he'd tell you to leave in a second.
他也会和我说一样的话
I've seen the campaign
我看过策划了
and it's something I couldn't have imagined,
超乎想象的好
Yet exactly what I expected.
也正是我要的效果
Thank you.
谢谢
And I want you to present in the fullest confidence.
希望你能拿出十二分的信心做展示
I think it's a winner.
我觉得我们这次赢定了
Well, all I wanted to say
我只想说
was we've removed all other impediments.
我们已经排除了一切障碍
But you do know no matter what else goes on,
但你应该知道 不管有没有潜规则
It's the creative that's going to win this.
有创意才是大赢家
Close the door.
把门关上
It was four to zero.
全票通过
You abstained in absentia.
你弃权了
The conversation doesn't end just because you leave the room.
我们的讨论并没有因为你离开而终结
What did you promise her?
你答应她什么条件了
A 5% stake as a voting partner.
5%公♥司♥股权 以及合伙人身份
Dawn could you buzz Mrs. Harris?
唐恩 能叫下哈里斯夫人吗
She's not here.
她不在
Actually, Dawn, could you get my things?
唐恩 帮我收拾下东西
Yes, you should be well rested.
的确 你应该好好休息
I don't want it like this.
我不想发生这样的事
It was her idea.
是她的主意
Hello.
你好
Hello. I'm Don Draper.
你好 我是唐·德雷柏
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表