Good evening, everyone.
晚上好 诸位
My god.
上帝啊
Sally, you look so beautiful.
萨丽 你真美
You're beautiful, sweetheart.
你真漂亮 亲爱的
Don, there is nothing you can do.
唐 你无能为力的
No matter what, one day your little girl
不管如何 总有一天你的乖女儿
will spread her legs and fly away.
会张♥开♥双♥腿♥飞走的
What? It's true. Wings, daddy.
什么 是真的 是张开双翅 爸爸
Take off the makeup and the boots.
去卸妆 脱下靴子
What? No.
什么 不要
Or you can stay home.
否则你只能待在家里了
Fine.
好吧
This is the ballroom?
这就是舞厅吗
There's no staircase.
怎么没有台阶
But here's a handsome prince.
但有帅气的王子
Nah.
才怪
Hello, all. Don't you look lovely?
大家好 你看起来真可爱
I hope you don't mind if I steal your father for a moment.
希望你别介意 我要把你父亲借走一会儿
I'd love for you to meet Ed Baxter.
我想让你见见艾德·伯克斯特
Ken's father-in-law.
肯的岳父
No, of course.
当然可以
Megan, could you join us?
梅根 能和我们一起去吗
I got 'em.
我照顾他们
Ed, Don Draper, his wife Megan.
艾德 这是唐·德雷柏和他妻子梅根
Pleased to meet you. Both of you.
幸会 很高兴见到二位
I guess I should thank you for this.
能获这个奖我要感谢你
No, don't thank me. I had to recuse myself.
别谢我 公平起见 我不得不回避投票过程
But you write some stirring copy.
但你写的文案真是振奋人心
Actually, Megan's a hell of a copywriter as well.
事实上 梅根也是个很棒的文案
Well, I should lie, but Cynthia told me
我本不该说这个 但辛西娅告诉我了
all about your dinner.
你们晚餐的事
She's a natural.
她很有天赋
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's he? His name is Ed. He's at Dow Corning.
他是谁 他叫艾德 道康宁公♥司♥的
They make beautiful dishes, glassware, napalm.
他们制♥造♥上好的器皿 玻璃器具和凝固汽油弹
Peter Campbell. Emile.
我是皮特·坎贝尔 埃米尔
And his wife's name is Lillian.
他的妻子名叫莉莉安
Don't forget that. I won't.
别忘了 我不会的
And those two over there, the balding guy with Margaret Dumont,
和玛格丽特·杜蒙特站在一起的光头
he's at G.M. Where's your purse?
他是通用公♥司♥的 你的手包在哪儿
You're gonna be my date.
你现在是我的女伴
Every business card I bring back,
我拿回来的每张名片
you're gonna put it in your purse and say "Go get 'em, tiger."
你都要放在手包里 然后对我说"上吧 猛虎"
So I manage those accounts.
我负责与客户打交道
I don't understand.
我不明白
what do you do every day?
你的具体工作是什么
Well, what do you do?
你的工作是什么
You're a scholar and an intellectual, right?
你是位学者和知识份子 对吗
Yes.
对
Actually, from what I hear, you're a bit of a trailblazer.
事实上 据我所知 你还是位先驱者
I don't know if that's true.
我有点愧不敢当
I bet the world would be better off
要是人们了解你的理念
if they knew about the work you're doing.
这世界会变得更美好
You are very kind.
你真会说话
That, Emile,
刚才 埃米尔
Is what I do every day.
就是我的具体工作
Shit. I've got to beat the entree.
见鬼 我得赶在主菜前和人搭上
Cover me.
失陪了
Your date is very resourceful.
你的男伴足智多谋
Please. I got this.
不用 我来就行
I'm sorry, honey. I wasn't gonna leave before dessert,
对不起亲爱的 我本不准备甜点之前离开
but this is taking a little longer than I thought.
但这顿饭时间太长了
Well...
那么
We have something we want to tell you.
我们有件事要告诉你
Really?
真的
Abe and I are very serious about each other
艾博和我对这段感情都很认真
and we've decided we're going to live together.
我们决定搬到一起住
What?
什么
Listen. I know you may not approve,
听着 我知道你也许不会同意
but it's important to me that you understand what we're doing.
但你的理解对我来说很重要
I will take very good care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
What?
什么
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
I need my cake.
把蛋糕还我
Why?
为什么
Because I'm not giving you a cake
因为我不想送你蛋糕
to celebrate youse living in sin.
庆祝你活在罪孽之中
Would you rather I not tell you?
你难道想让我瞒着你吗
Yeah. You want to stick it in my face?
是的 你就这么对我摊牌吗
Just lie. You think you're the first ones ever to do this?
或许撒谎更好 你以为你是第一个这么做的吗
Ma.
妈
What do you want from me?
你还想让我怎样
I'm gonna get you a cab.
我去帮你叫出租车
I invited you here as an adult
我作为成年人邀请你来
because I didn't want to lie and I want you in my life.
是因为我不想说谎 我想让你参与我的人生
Well, if you're an adult, why do you care what I think?
你若真是成年人 何必在乎我的想法
I thought you'd be relieved I wasn't marrying the Jew.
我原本以为自己不嫁给犹太人 你会松一口气
It has nothing to do with that!
根本就跟那没有关系
It's my fault.
都是我的错
Because once your father died,
因为自你父亲去世
there was no one to set you straight.
就没人来好好管你
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
And I think daddy would want me to be happy.
爸爸也是希望我快乐的
No. He'd be mad at you the same way I am.
不 他会像我一样生你的气
Because you are selling yourself short.
因为你在作践自己
This boy, he will use you for practice
那男的 只是在利用你积累经验
until he decides to get married and have a family.
他迟早会跟别人成家的
And he will, believe me.
一定会的 相信我
You want me to be alone?
你想我孤独终老吗
You know what your aunt used to say?
知道你阿姨经常说什么吗
You're lonely, get a cat.
如果你寂寞了 养只猫吧
They live 13 years,
猫寿命有13年
then you get another one and another one after that.
然后你再养一只 之后再养一只
Then you're done.
然后你就寿终正寝了
Thank you for dinner.
谢谢招待
All of us here appreciate your years of service.
我们在此感谢各位多年来的服务
Ooh, baked Alaska. It's flaming,
火焰冰淇淋 它在燃烧
but they probably don't want to wreck the speeches.
但他们大概不愿意破坏这演讲
You're wrecking the speeches.
是你在破坏这演讲
You're a mean drunk. You know that?
你喝醉了真刻薄 你知道吗
From the Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce Advertising Firm...
从斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥...
Oh, your daddy's next. Mr. Donald Draper.
快到你♥爸♥爸了 唐纳德·德雷柏先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Shouldn't I be at his side?
我是不是该去找他
Go get 'em, tiger.
上吧 猛虎
Can I see it?
能给我看看吗
Do you want it?
你想要吗
No, you should keep it because it makes you really happy.
应该你留着 因为它让你很开心
You know what makes me happy?
知道什么让我开心吗
A beautiful young lady who will someday be wearing makeup,
有个漂亮的小姑娘 将来有天会化妆
but not today.
但不是今天
I got you a Shirley Temple.
我帮你拿了儿童饮料
It's time to start tapering off.
是时候该醒醒酒了
And, Don, I promised Frank from Ford over there,
唐 我答应了那边福特的弗兰克
you'd come and say hi.
你会过去打个招呼
I'd buy you a drink, but I think they're still free.
我想请你喝杯酒 但是此处酒都不用付钱
I have been watching you all night.
我整晚都在注意你
You're so full of life and ambition.
如此充满活力 又野心勃勃
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表