Stay away from him.
离他远点
What do I do about the script?
剧本怎么办
Tell him the truth.
告诉他实话
That always works.
一直很有效
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
And you left work at lunch.
午餐时就离开了公♥司♥
Where the hell were you?
你到底在哪儿
You wanna get the rolling pin?
你要擀面杖吗
What the hell?
到底怎么了
I wanna know where you were.
我想知道你去哪儿了
I left work, I test-drove a jaguar,
我没在办公室 我去试驾了辆捷豹
had a drink with Joan, drove around some more and dropped it off.
和琼喝了一杯 开了会车 然后把它还了回去
And you never thought to call me?
你也没想给我打个电♥话♥
Why did you want me to think that?
你为什么要让我胡思乱想
Calm the hell down.
你冷静点
I put a plate in the oven for you
我为你做了吃的
and sat here like an idiot, waiting for someone
像个傻子一样坐在这儿 等一个
who doesn't give a shit about anybody.
把谁都不放在心上的人
You like to get mad. No, I don't.
你就爱生气 我没有
That's what gets you going. That is not what this is.
你想要了 这次不是
Now sit down!
给我坐下
You're gonna eat dinner with me.
和我一起吃晚饭
Do you want any cheese?
要芝士吗
No. Do you want I'll clean it up later.
不 你要 我等会收拾
You used to love your work.
你以前很爱你的工作
Well, it's different there now.
现在在公♥司♥感觉变了
You loved it before you ever met me.
你遇到我之前 就热爱你的工作
My mother is not a good nurse
我母亲本来就不是很高明的护士
and he hides his symptoms.
而且他还隐瞒了他的症状
He's a rugged chap.
他皮糙肉厚
I do think more than ever
我觉得今年圣诞
we should pay them a visit at Christmas.
我们更应该去看看他们
Or I could just take Nigel.
或许我可以带上奈吉
Certainly we can afford that.
我们可以负担得起
I shouldn't be sharing this,
我本不该这么说
but I truly don't want you to go.
但我真的不想让你去
You see, Edwin's left Jaguar.
你看 埃德温离开了捷豹
Oh, that's why she left in a hurry.
所以她急匆匆地走了
If he had been sacked, he'd have lost his visa.
如果他被开除的话 就没有签证了
Yes, well, it allowed Jaguar to come crawling back to me.
这样捷豹就会回来委托我
The firm can't do it without me
公♥司♥不能没有我
and I shan't spend another Christmas alone.
而且我不想再过一个孤单的圣诞
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
I'm so happy for you, so proud.
我真为你高兴 自豪
Of course we'll be here by your side.
我们当然会在你身边
Christmas in New York will do just fine.
纽约的圣诞也会不错的
Don't get excited.
别太激动
Well, get excited, but they're not from me.
好吧 可以激动 但不是我送的
Thank you for delivering them.
谢谢你给我送过来
I had to.
我是被逼的
The girl in recepeption's too scared to bring them back.
前台的姑娘害怕的没法把花送回来
I also had to sign for them and tip handsomely.
我还得签字 给小费
Do you want a tip, too?
你也想要小费吗
How many times I left you alone with a card from another man?
多少次你收别的男人的花我都回避了
Hare Krishna.
哈瑞 奎师那
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Well, I've been meditating on the idea that you have good news,
我预感你有好消息
Especially since you called me so fast.
因为你这么快就打给我
Then I realized it's probably not,
但是我觉得可能又不是
since you wouldn't tell me over the phone.
因为你不愿意在电♥话♥中说
I have news, but it's complicated.
我有一些消息 但是很难说
They loved it.
他们很喜欢
They said it was one of the best scripts they had ever read.
他们说这是所读过的最好的剧本之一
Who?
谁
Uh, the reader at Mike Weinblatt's office.
麦克·维恩布兰办公室的一个读者
But he apparently can't give it to Mike
但很明显 因法律原因
or anyone over there because of legal reasons.
他不能给麦克或其他人看
And you can never call him
你也决不能给他打电♥话♥
because they've had some lawsuits,
因为他们为此吃过官司
but he said you have a future and I agree with him.
但他觉得你很有前途 我也同意
Did you tell him I'll get a lawyer?
你有没有给他说我可以请律师
I'll sign anything they want.
我什么都愿意签
Yes, but he was firmly discouraging in every way
我说了 他对这些都坚决反对
except in his unbridled enthusiasm for the writing.
但对你的作品还是充满了热情
Really? What did he say?
真的吗 他怎么说的
Can I talk to him? Does he want to talk to me?
我能跟他聊聊吗 他想跟我谈吗
Never. But...
千万别 但是...
in this envelope is your future.
你的未来就在这个信封中
This is your destiny.
这就是你的命运
Is it a contract? They're not interested...
是不是合同 他们不感兴趣...
But I am.
但我感兴趣
This is $500 and a ticket to Los Angeles.
这是500美元和去洛杉矶的票
I want you to leave the Krishnas and go out there and try.
我要你离开奎师那知觉 去外面闯闯
I don't think Lakshmi--
我觉得吉祥天女不会同意...
I'm not giving you this unless you promise
你必须保证离开那里 放弃一切
to leave your things and go from here.
否则我就不会给你
I don't have any things.
我本来就一无所有
Good. This is all you need.
很好 那这些就足够了
You don't understand what it's like out there.
你根本不明白外面是什么样
This failure, this life--
你现在的失意 现在的经历
It'll all seem like it happened to someone else.
将来回想起来 会像一场梦
Harry, you don't understand Lakshmi.
哈里 你不了解吉祥天女
If you go back there, you'll never be strong enough to go.
如果你回去 就永远没有勇气离开了
And then she'll try and talk you out of it.
然后她会说服你放弃理想
And what does that tell you? It's $500.
你难道还不明白吗 这可是500美元
You can call her on the way from Philly or something.
你可以先上路 到费城再给她打电♥话♥
You know, all these people said they'd do something for me.
你知道吗 有那么多人说过会帮助我
You're the first one who did.
你是第一个真正帮我的人
Break a leg.
祝你成功
Everyone's assembling for the announcement.
大家都到场了
Well, there's a little bad news to go with the good.
现在有了点坏消息
Mohawk's machinists are going on strike.
莫霍克公♥司♥的机械师罢♥工♥了
Despite the fact that they're flying,
尽管航♥班♥还在飞
They're suspending their advertising.
但他们暂停了广♥告♥业务
They made so much money all summer as scabs.
他们夏天运营时赚了那么多钱
What's going on?
发生了什么
Mohawk's on strike.
莫霍克公♥司♥罢♥工♥了
They're suspending all work.
他们暂停了一切业务
They're not leaving the agency,
他们不会取消与我们的合作
but what they save by cutting the AD budget
但他们会削减广♥告♥预算
goes straight to the bottom line, and it's the end of the year.
以补贴账底 年底花销大
Well, then there'll be no bonuses.
那就别发奖金了
No!
不
No Christmas bonuses three years in a row?
连续三年都不发圣诞奖金吗
I know.
我知道
They're going to be working all through the holidays on Jaguar.
他们整个假期都要忙捷豹的广♥告♥案
Fine.
好吧
Just the partners will defer.
只推迟合伙人的奖金
Even the junior partners?
初级合伙人也推迟吗
Yes, till the end of January.
是的 直到一月底
That's prudent.
这样比较谨慎
Well, here we go.
开始吧
Don, you up to joining us?
唐 跟我们一起来吗
Lane, go ahead.
莱恩 说吧
Well, we have a few announcements,
我们要宣布几件事情
The first of which is that we have received
首先是我们收到了
some bad news from Mohawk Airlines
莫霍克航♥空♥公♥司♥的坏消息
that they will be suspending their work indefinitely.
他们将无限期推迟业务
This puts significant financial strain on the company.
这会使公♥司♥资金异常紧张
It was our plan to distribute
我们本计划今年
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表