It's another coat check girl.
只是另一个容易钓到的无知女孩
So you don't want it? No.
难道你不想要吗 当然不
I don't want Jaguar; I want Chevy.
我不想要捷豹 我要雪佛兰
I don't want Mohawk; I want American.
我不想要莫霍克航♥空♥ 我想要美航
I don't want Dunlop; I want Firestone.
我不想要邓禄普轮胎 我要凡士通轮胎
Don't yell at me. I'd love to have Firestone.
别朝我吼 我也想跟凡士通合作
I spent the night at the American Cancer Society
我那天出席美国癌症协会的活动
with my hand in Jim Barton's pocket
一整晚都陪着吉姆·巴顿
And you told me I was wasting my time. You told me he was dead.
而你说我是在浪费时间 你说没用了
Because Ed Baxter told me
因为埃德·伯克斯特跟我说
the Lucky Strike letter
攻击幸福时光的那封信
poisoned us with all those companies.
毁了我们和其他所有公♥司♥的关系
What? Why didn't you tell me that?
什么 你怎么不早跟我说
Because I wrote that letter.
因为那封信是我写的
You let that wax figurine discourage you?
那个小蜡人儿就能让你倍受打击吗
Why didn't you just ask me?
为什么你不来问问我
I'll get you a meeting with Firestone.
我来帮你安排和凡士通轮胎见面
It doesn't mean it's not true. Jesus, Don.
就算这样也改变不了事实了 天啊 唐
You used to love "No". "No" used to make you hard.
你过去很喜欢被拒绝 那可以让你性奋不已
And whether you admit it or not, things have changed.
不管你承认与否 现在已经时过境迁了
You just beat out two huge firms
你不是刚为了捷豹那个破车
for that shitty car account.
把两个大公♥司♥给挤出局了吗
Caroline, get me James Barton at Firestone Tires.
卡罗琳 帮我接通凡士通轮胎的詹姆斯·巴顿
No, get Ed Baxter.
不 打给埃德·伯克斯特
Let that go.
别想了
What's Dow Chemical bill? 20 million?
道康宁化工公♥司♥的单子有多少 两千万吗
It's about the same size as Lucky Strike.
那可跟幸福时光的规模差不多了
I'm telling you, Ed Baxter is Moby Dick.
埃德·伯克斯特可是头难捕的大白鲸
There are easier whales.
不如挑些易捕的小鲸鱼吧
So you can't get me a meeting.
所以说你没法给我安排会面
They're three building away.
他们离我们只有三幢大厦的距离
Look, I'm sure he'll meet with you,
我肯定他会给你面子的
even if it's just to watch you eat shit,
哪怕只是看着你卑躬屈膝
but it's complicated.
但是事情没那么简单
What about Kenny?
你想过肯尼的反应吗
In case you've forgotten he squeamish about working with his family.
你难道忘了他对和家人共事相当不自在
Then fire him.
他不答应就炒了他
Hi! What are you doing here?
嗨 你怎么来了
My dad didn't even tell you, did he?
我爸事先根本没告诉你 对吧
I'm spending the weekend here because I don't wanna go skiing.
因为我不想去滑雪 所以周末在这里过
I thought you'd be excited.
我还以为你会高兴呢
I just didn't know. What's wrong with skiing?
我只是不知道你来 滑雪不是挺好的吗
I hate her so much. She's such a phony.
我真讨厌她 她太虚伪
You know that's not true.
你知道不是那样的
Can we have tea?
我们能喝茶吗
Go ahead and put the water out.
可以 去烧点水吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I don't mind waiting 20 minutes
我不介意为了一个意义不明的会面
for an unspecified meeting with my boss.
等上老板20分钟
I mean, it's not like your imagination would run wild.
这点时间还不够让人胡思乱想
So we're going after your father-in-law.
我们打算向你岳父争取生意
I see.
好吧
Well, I've told you before, I can't help with that.
可我之前跟你提过 我无能为力
That's what I'm counting on.
我正希望如此
What the hell does that mean?
你这话什么意思
We want the business and it has nothing to do with you.
我们想要拿下一笔生意 跟你毫无关系
And we'd like to keep it that way,
我们也愿意保持这样的状况
since you'd prefer not to jeopardize your relationship with your wife.
因为你不希望影响夫妻关系
So what do you think's gonna happen
那你联♥系♥埃德之后
when Ed calls me the minute you call him?
他打电♥话♥给我 我该怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I suppose you could not answer the phone.
你可以不接电♥话♥
You might be having a drink with your boss.
因为你正在和老板喝酒
That's very smart.
真是好招
I guess there's nothing I can do to muck it up now.
我恐怕是没办法破坏你们的好事
What the hell does that mean?
你想说什么
Well, I'd hate to bring it up with Cynthia,
我虽不想和辛西娅提起这事
even by accident.
但保不准我会说漏嘴
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
What to take for you to do nothing.
怎么才能让你袖手旁观
Some kind of partnership, assuming it works out?
让你也成为合伙人如何
No, I don't want to be your partner.
不 我不想当合伙人
I've seen what's involved.
中间交易太肮脏
All I need is a promise that if you get it,
只要你答应我 如果谈成了
you'll force me on it.
你会派我来做
Okay.
好
You really fought us.
你真把我们逼到死角了
And two other things.
还有两件事
Pete doesn't go to the meeting
皮特不能参与
and Pete doesn't go to any meetings.
他不能参与任何事情
As you were.
一言为定
Where are you coming from? Hemisphere club.
你去哪了 汉密斯菲俱乐部
I've got good news. I talked to Ed.
好消息 我和埃德谈过了
What did he say?
他怎么说
That he'll see you monday morning.
他周一早上见你
Monday? Are you kidding me?
周一 开玩笑呢吧
You said to get you a meeting, I got you a meeting.
你要我帮你安排会面 我安排了
You think this is a serious meeting,
你觉得他想认真谈吗
giving me 48 hours to prepare?
就给我48小时准备
I think that's up to you.
那取决于你了
Don't lose your nerve.
拿出勇气来
I like that guy I saw today.
我喜欢早上的那个你
I missed him.
我想他了
Oh. When'd you get here?
你什么时候来的
After lunch. They couldn't wait to get rid of me.
午餐之后 他们等不及要摆脱我
Where's Megan? Taking a nap.
梅根呢 在睡觉
I love when you surprise me.
我爱死你给我的惊喜了
I forgot about it.
我忘记说了
Well, don't forget Betty' home until monday afternoon,
别忘了贝蒂周一下午才回来
so you can drive her out to school monday morning.
所以你早上要送她去上学
I have a meeting. You'll have to do it.
我要开会 你去送吧
I have an audition. I'm gonna be gone all morning.
我要参加试镜 早上没空
Sally, you're gonna be here alone monday morning.
萨丽 周一早上你一个人在家
Megan's got plans until lunch.
梅根午饭前都有事
I have school. Not anymore.
我要上学 不用去了
Turn off the damn tv.
把电视关掉
Anything else?
还有事吗
You don't even call me?
你怎么连个电♥话♥都不打给我
Do you know how insulting it is,
你以为我每天无所事事是吗
the assumption that I have nothing else to do?
这种想法简直是侮辱我
I had to fire Lane today.
我今天炒了莱恩
What?
什么
What happened?
出什么事了
He stole money from the company.
他挪用公♥款♥
He seems so honest.
他看起来那么老实
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
What's the difference?
何必问那么多
It's all just gossip at a certain point.
说多了就像闲言碎语
You can't tell anyone.
你别跟任何人说
Is the firm okay?
公♥司♥还好吗
We'll be fine.
没事
Did you eat or just drink?
你光喝酒了吧 吃饭了吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Well, you're gonna have dinner with your daughter.
你得陪你女儿吃饭
I have a lot of work to do. So do I.
我有一堆事要做 我也是
After dinner.
吃完饭再说
What are you doing there?
你在干嘛
We're going to dinner.
我们出去吃饭吧
No, dear. We're going to celebrate.
不了亲爱的 去庆祝一下
More, obviously. No, damn it.
多庆祝一点 不去 该死的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表