You sound terrible.
你听起来很难受
You even look terrible.
看上去很憔悴
You don't.
你看上去很美
I'm going to stand over here.
我站远点
Fine, if you think you'll be safe over there by yourself.
好吧 如果你觉得站远点就不会被传染的话
Going up. So am I. Thank you.
向上 我也是 谢谢
My god, Don.
天呐 唐
My bad penny.
我的小坏蛋
Andrea, this is my wife Megan.
安德莉亚 这是我夫人梅根
Megan, this is Andrea.
梅根 这位是安德莉亚
She's a freelance writer for, you know,
她是个兼♥职♥文案
The firm.
为公♥司♥工作
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Yes, you as well.
我也是
Well, goodbye.
再见
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Incroyable.
难以置信
Look You look.
听着 你听着
How many times is this going to happen?
这种事到底要发生多少次
What? I worked with her six years ago.
怎么了 我6年前和她一起工作
We're in midtown. I'm going to run into people.
我们在市中心 总会遇见熟人的
You know, there are some parts of town
在城里我们也能遇到
where we can run into some people I worked with.
以前和我一起工作的人
All they care about is that they're see-through.
他们只想突出裤♥袜♥是透明的
Why is transparency desirable in pantyhose?
为什么透明性对裤♥袜♥这么重要
I can see fine.
我看得挺清楚
You want to get in here with me?
你想来和我一起吗
Hello, Pegasus. Hey, you.
好啊 佩 你来了
You have to let me announce you. Go ahead.
你得让我先通知他们 去吧
Hello, Stanley, Ginso.
好啊 斯坦利 金斯
I have amazing photos--
我带了有意思的照片来
Crime scene snaps from Chicago's student nurse massacre.
芝加哥见习护士遭屠♥杀♥的犯罪现场
Not suitable for publication. What?
不适合出版 真的吗
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I'm telling you, you're upset over nothing.
听着 真的没什么好生气的
You're making it worse. I'll get over it. Megan.
你只会越抹越黑 我自己会好 梅根
I'm fine.
我没事
You should be.
你应该如此
They look like rag dolls. Were they raped?
她们看起来像破洋娃娃 她们被强♥奸♥了吗
They don't know, but a couple of these are naked.
警方尚不清楚 但里面有几具裸尸
It went on for hours.
暴行持续了几个小时
The rest just waited. They were tied up.
其他人只能无助地等着 她们被绑着
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Megan. I've got some pictures.
梅根 我带来些照片
Ginsberg, you got to see these.
金斯伯格 你得来看看
I'll see you later.
回头见
And I'll see you later.
没问题 回头见
The sex murders in Chicago.
是芝加哥强♥奸♥杀人案
The student nurses. Really?
见习护士 真的吗
Take it.
拿走
Oh, my God. Look at the bottom row.
我的天呐 看最底下那排
I think this is going to make the cover, not the riots.
我觉得这肯定能上头条 比暴♥乱♥还吸人眼球
Really? Yeah, we did the riots this week.
是吗 我们这周做的就是暴♥乱♥专题
Watts a year later.
瓦特暴♥乱♥一周年
Plus, there have been five riots this summer.
再说 今年夏天已经报道过5次暴♥乱♥
I say it's better than even money
我觉得即使是花大价钱
Mr. Luce finds a tasteful way to do this.
卢斯先生也买♥♥不到如此精彩的新闻
You know what-- put it away. It's disgusting.
说实话 赶紧收起来 简直是恶心至极
It's one of those things I wish I didn't see.
我真希望我刚刚没看到
And why are you laughing? We're not laughing.
你们怎么笑得出来 我们没笑
No, you're excited by it.
是 但是你们为之激动
Some girl trussed up like a cut of meat?
某个女孩像肉片一样任人宰割
Eight girls, but nine were kidnapped.
是8个 但其实有9个被劫走
One survived.
有一个生还了
I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
"唯有我一人逃脱 来报信给你"
How did she do that?
她怎么逃出来的
She hid under the bed. He lost count.
她藏在床下 凶手数差了
You know what?
知道吗
You're sickos.
你们都是神经病
Michael.
迈克
He's right.
他说的没错
It's been 25 minutes. It's not even set.
已经25分钟了 根本没开始烤
I told you the jets are clogged.
跟你说煤气喷嘴被堵住了
Give me some money. I'll go to the bakery.
给我点钱 我去面包房♥买♥♥个蛋糕
And we need to get beer.
还需要买♥♥啤酒
Greg likes Schaefer. Do we have time?
格雷格喜欢谢菲尔牌的 我们还有时间吗
Not if you want me to get the baby out of here by noon.
如果你希望我在中午前把宝宝带出去 那当然不够时间
Why? He's going to want to see Kevin more than me.
为什么 他肯定急着想见见凯文
That's what he's going to say,
那只是嘴上说说而已
but he's going to want you right away.
他肯定想立刻和你温存
Let me go get my purse.
我去拿钱包
You're making me very anxious right now.
你现在搞得我很不安
It's okay to be anxious. It's normal.
不安很正常 没事的
Everything's going to be unfamiliar for both of you.
对你们双方 都有很多事要重新适应
And who knows what he's seen? Who knows what he's done?
谁知道他在战场上经历了什么 做过什么
He's a surgeon. He wasn't in combat.
他是个外科医生 他不在战场上
He saw the same things there he saw here.
在那看到的和在纽约都一样
Well, there are other things that happen when men are away,
好吧 男人外出在外 还会发生其他的事情
Especially at war. Stop it.
尤其在战争中 别说了
Stop talking about men in general
你总说男人花心
when I know it's all about daddy.
但我知道你说的都是爸爸
Even if there haven't been other women,
就算他在外面没有别的女人
he's not used to listening to a woman.
他也不再习惯听女人的话了
It's just the idea of coming home
问题在于他刚刚回到家
and finding a little hole in his life
发现生命中似乎有了一个空洞
and sticking his elbow through
他只能小心地尝试向前
until he can walk all the way in.
直到最终完全走出来
I know.
我明白
And that's why I want to start with him
所以我想让他先从
seeing his son for the first time.
见见儿子开始
He'll know how to do that.
他对孩子总该很快适应的
You're right.
你说得对
Do you really want a cake?
你真想要块蛋糕吗
Because it's going to take me a while to get dressed.
要我换好衣服 可是要花些时间的
Could you?
麻烦你了
Your daughter's on line one.
令千金在1号♥线上
Hello, sweetheart. What's the matter?
好啊 宝贝女儿 怎么了
Grandma Pauline is still here and I hate her.
波琳奶奶还呆在这儿 把我烦死了
Stay out of her way.
别去招惹她就行
Your mother will be back friday morning.
你妈妈周五上午就会回去
It is friday morning.
现在已经是周五上午了
Someone called on Henry's phone
有人给亨利办公室打来电♥话♥
and said that they couldn't get an airplane flight,
说是他们没赶上飞机航♥班♥
so someone's driving them back from Buffalo tonight.
今晚会有人开车去水牛城接他们回来
You'd think Henry could get a flight.
外人可能觉得肯定有专机接送亨利呢
I know. He's so important.
可不是嘛 他可是个大人物
They call Bobby all the time in sleepaway camp.
我们外出宿营时 他们就知道关心博比
I guess if I was peeing in my pants,
我估计等我什么时候尿身上了
they might want to say hi.
他们才会记得跟我打声招呼吧
That's not nice.
那样说可不好
Grandma Pauline wears so much perfume.
波琳奶奶香水也喷得太多了
Every time she comes near me, I want to barf.
每次她往我旁边一站 我就想吐
And you know what else?
你猜她还怎么着
She doesn't believe me, that I'm allowed
她竟然不相信 妈妈允许我
to watch as much tv as I want because it's the summer.
随心所欲地看电视 现在正值暑假啊
Your mother lets you do that?
你妈允许你那样吗
I'm on vacation.
我在过暑假啊
I think the best thing is for you to go out
我觉得此时你最应该做的 就是出门
in the fresh air and get some sun.
呼吸点新鲜空气 晒晒太阳
I did. It's really hot.
试过了 外面热死了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表