When was this? I don't know.
什么时候的事儿 我不知道
Almost seven hours ago.
大概七小时前
Well, I'll be back and forth here all morning.
我整个早上都会在这里来回巡逻
I'll keep an eye out.
我会帮你留意的
The Whitestone bridge to
从白石大桥
the Hutchinson river parkway to 95.
到哈钦森河边大道再到95大道
You cold?
你冷吗
It's like I'm in shock.
我是被吓懵了
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
To your new house.
你的新家
I don't want to go there.
我不想去那里
I don't want vacation to end.
我不想就这样结束假期
Me either.
我也不想
When can we go back?
我们什么时候能回来
If you go to sleep,
如果你现在去睡觉
when you wake up, I'll tell you.
等你醒来 我就告诉你
I thought you hated that song.
我以为你讨厌那首歌♥
You keep telling her to stop singing it.
你一直让她别唱了
And now it's stuck in my head.
现在这歌♥深深烙印在我脑子里了
Megan.
梅根
Megan! Go away!
梅根 走开
Open the door. No.
开门 不
Open the damn door.
快把这该死的门打开
I don't want to see you.
我不想见你
Open the door or I'm gonna kick it in.
快开门 不然我就踹门了
Leave me alone!
让我一个人静静
Get out.
出去
I said I was sorry.
我说过对不起了
I don't care.
我不管
Where the hell were you?
你到底去哪儿了
I stopped every 20 miles and called the apartment.
我每20英里停一次 给家里打电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer the goddamn phone?
你为什么就是不接电♥话♥
Because you're a pig! You left me there!
因为你是个猪 你把我扔在那儿
Where the hell were you? I thought you were dead.
你跑哪儿去了 我都以为你死了
Six and a half hours on a bus.
我在巴士上呆了六个半小时
And then try getting a cab at port authority at 5:00 in the morning.
然后早上5点在港务局想找辆的士
Try getting anything but an offer.
一心渴求有人能够搭载我
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
How could you do that to me?
你怎么可以那样对我
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a fight.
只是吵架而已
It's over.
结束了
No.
不
Every time we fight, it just diminishes us a little bit.
每次吵架 都会让我们的感情疏远些
I have to go to work.
我得去上班了
I thought I lost you.
我以为我失去你了
Mr. Draper. I didn't expect you back.
德雷柏先生 我没想到你会回来
How was your trip? Great.
旅行怎么样 不错
Would you like some coffee?
要不要喝点咖啡
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, Mr. Cooper dropped those off this morning.
库珀先生今早放在这儿的
Bert cooper? Yes.
伯特·库珀吗 是的
He's in the conference room. Would you like me to get him?
他在会议室 要我帮您叫他吗
What the hell is this?
这是什么
A client left here unhappy yesterday.
一个客户昨天很不高兴地离开这儿
Because you have a little girl running everything.
因为你让一个小姑娘负责所有工作
My department is fine.
我的属下做得很好
We just need more bodies. Lane won't let us.
我们需要更多人手 但是莱恩不肯
You've been on love leave.
你跑去享受你的甜蜜假期了
It's amazing things are going as well as they are
让人惊奇的是 尽管你几乎什么也没做
with as little as you are doing.
事情依然运转顺利
That's none of your business.
那不归你管
This is my business.
整个公♥司♥都归我管
I have an announcement to make.
我有事要宣布
It's going to be a beautiful day.
今天会是美好的一天
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表