And then we go public,
然后我们就上市
open an office in Buenos Aires,
然后在布宜诺斯艾利斯开分公♥司♥
and Elvis plays at Tammy's sweet 16.
让猫王在塔米的16岁生日会上唱歌♥
Kenny Cosgrove writes another great American novel.
肯尼·科斯格罗夫 信口开河 胡说八道
You know it didn't hurt to have Roger warm them up.
其实让罗杰去暖暖场也无碍大局的
There's no one better at turning a meeting into a bender.
他最擅长把商务会谈变成私人狂欢
And they love his pickled guts.
他们还喜欢他那酒量
Am I going to see you at Chez Draper on Saturday?
那我们礼拜六唐的生日派对上见
I wish I could get overtime for it.
去参加有加班费就好了
You ready?
准备好了吗
We're almost done, actually. Do you need her?
快完了 你们还需要她吗
No, it's okay. It'll be here in the morning.
没事 我们可以明天早上再做
Great. Big weekend plans?
很好 周末有"精彩安排"吗
It's Tuesday. I don't know.
今天才礼拜二 暂时不知道
I was talking about me.
我在说我呢
My cousin's coming in.
我表弟要过来
Stan, assume that you're working.
斯坦 专心工作
Good night.
晚安
You're amazing.
你真会说话
It could have been worse.
幸好我忍♥住了
I almost said, "I'm sorry I can't make it."
我差点就说 "不好意思 我无法参加"
You're not going?
你不去吗
No, my cousin's on shore leave.
不行 我表弟请的是海员上岸假期
He's only got two days.
他只能休息两天
A little notice would have been nice.
提前暗示他一下会比较好
I would have loved to have seen the look on Don's face.
我真想看看唐听到之后的表情
You almost just saw it.
你刚刚差点就看到了
Like we have nothing else to do.
就跟我们没事做一样
Did you believe him in there?
他之前在会议室的态度真让人难以置信
The guy didn't like it. What was he supposed to say?
客户不喜欢那个方案 他还能说什么
What he usually says.
跟以前一样啊
"Hey, buddy, you got such great ideas, open your own agency."
"老兄 你那么会提创意 自己去开广♥告♥公♥司♥吧"
The clients are right all of a sudden?
怎么突然客户说什么都是对的了
I don't recognize that man.
我都快不认识他了
He's kind and patient.
他变得心平气和了
And it galls you.
所以你觉得不爽
No, it concerns me.
不 我是有点担心
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I've got tickets to the bean ballet
我搞到了"豆之芭蕾"的票
and the curtain's about to go up.
马上就要开幕了
Never gets old.
老笑料了
You're home late.
你回来晚了
I thought I was going to have to walk home from the station,
我还以为只能从车站走回家了
but luckily there was a cab driver leaving a bar.
幸好有个出租车司机从酒吧走出来
How was your day?
今天还顺利吧
I didn't want to disturb you.
我不想让你心烦
This becomes a home the minute you walk through that door.
你回来了 家才是家
There's no fruit to my labor, tweety.
我工作没有得到相应的回报 亲爱的
Well, I suppose none of this counts--
你拥有很多比工作更重要的东西
An acre of land, a wife, a child.
你有安身之所 有妻子 有孩子
That has nothing to do with work.
完全是与工作无关的
I'm ungrateful.
我太不懂感恩了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Dissatisfaction is a symptom of ambition.
永不知足是伟大抱负的特征
It's the coal that fuels the fire. You know that.
那正是激励你前进的动力 你知道的
Do you really want a dog?
你真的想要一只狗吗
Maybe just a beagle to scare off gophers.
有只小猎犬来吓跑地鼠就成
We'll see.
再说吧
Oh, luckily my parents can baby-sit Saturday.
我爸妈周六可以来照看孩子
Now tell me the truth.
你跟我说实话
Did Megan really just invite you today?
梅根今天才邀请你的吗
She did. I don't know about everyone else.
是的 我不知道她何时邀请其他人的
Well, she's very impulsive. We know that.
她想到什么立刻就会做 我们都知道
I have to go to bed. Tammy will be up in a hour.
我得去睡觉了 塔米一个小时之后准醒
Go ahead.
快去吧
Attention, party guests.
注意了 各位宾客们
Hello.
喂
We're T-minus five minutes or so.
他们大概5分钟后就到了
So if we can bring things down to a sotto voce,
如果大家能放低些音量的话
that would help.
将有利于制♥造♥惊喜气氛
I'm gonna turn off the lights.
我去关灯
No!
不要啊
Well, fine. Just keep it down.
好吧 那大家就小点儿声说话吧
My God, is he queer.
天啊 他是个基佬吧
He reminds me of Lane's brother.
他让我想起了莱恩的弟弟
Finally.
总算到家了
We're gonna go inside in a second.
马上就进屋了
You're the one that dragged me out at the restaurant.
是你火急火燎地把我从餐馆拽出来的
Come on.
快进来吧
You have to knock.
你得先敲门
You have to knock to get in. What if it's started already?
得先敲门才能进去 要是已经开始了呢
It doesn't matter if it's started, you still have to knock.
开始了也没关系 你总归还是要敲门的啊
No.
不
We were just in the neighborhood.
我们只是在附近闲逛
And my mother always said never show up empty-handed.
我妈妈说过永远不要空手拜访
Oh, damn it.
糟糕
No.
不
Calice.
天啊
Surprise.
惊喜!
Sorry, I blew it in the hall.
抱歉 我刚在走廊给泄密了
But I am very surprised.
但我还是很惊讶啊
Don.
唐
I have to say that I am honored
我必须说我很荣幸
and touched to be included in this group of intimates.
也很感动能成为你的密友之一
And I predicted this, did I not? This.
我猜的没错吧 二位天作之合
Who is this?
这位是...
Oh, that's my wife.
是我夫人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
The domino theory is not a joke.
多米诺骨牌理论不是胡扯的
The Vietnamese are fighting a civil war.
越南人打的是内战
There is no monolithic communism.
没有什么大规模的共♥产♥主义浪潮
It's an excuse. Really?
那只是个借口 是吗
Come on, Bert. It's for profit.
伯特 醒醒吧 都是为了利益
Bombs are the perfect product.
炸♥弹♥是最好的产品
They cost a fortune and you only use them once.
造价昂贵 却只能用一次
So I suppose this young man here
所以我猜测这个年轻人
is coming home in a bag for nothing.
回到家口袋里肯定空空如也
If he's lucky.
能平安回家已算走运
You ever read "Johnny got his gun"?
你读过《强尼上战场》吗[反战小说]
No eyes, no ears, no nose,
他失去了眼睛 耳朵 鼻子
tapping out his last wishes in morse code with his deformed head.
脑袋炸的变了形 用摩斯密♥码♥发出他最后的心愿
I thought there were gonna be girls here.
我以为会有很多漂亮姑娘来呢
For purely selfish reasons,
出于我自私的想法
I want to thank you for excluding Joan.
我真心感谢你没叫琼
I would have had to buy earplugs for the ride home.
否则我得去买♥♥副耳塞了 回家路上准被简唠叨死
It wasn't up to me. Can't you tell?
又不是我决定的 你还看不出来吗
Hell of a party. Jennifer couldn't make it.
真棒的派对 詹妮弗来不了
I'm sorry to hear that. No, she couldn't get a date.
真遗憾啊 不必 因为她找不到男伴
Anyway, I know she said no gifts,
我知道她说不需要送礼
but I got you this.
但我带了这个给你
Open it.
打开看看
You don't have to if you don't want to.
如果你不想打开就算了
It's a silver-handled walking stick.
是一个银把手的拐杖
Oh, look, he got you a cane.
看啊 他送了你根拐棍
Don Ameche has one.
唐·阿米契也有一根[好莱坞明星]
It's a Steinway walking stick.
是施坦威牌手杖
You could stick it up your ass and have a concert.
你可以将之插♥进♥你的屁♥股♥ 去听场音乐会
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Oh, my god, really?
天啊 真的吗
Oh, a negro homosexual,
一个黑人同性恋
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表