Can I help you? Is Sally here?
有什么事吗 萨丽在吗
She's not. Who are you?
她不在 你是谁
I'm Glen. I-- I left my bag here.
我是格伦 我 我把包落这了
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
No. I just asked you.
不知道 我才问过你
What is going on? What are you doing here?
到底怎么回事 你怎么会在这儿
I don't know, okay?
我不知道
We went to the museum and she said she wasn't feeling well,
我们一起去博物馆 她说身体不舒服
and then she just took off.
然后就不见了
I looked for her and
我到处找她
finally just thought maybe she came back here.
最后想到可能她回这里了
I just need my bag, okay?
我只想拿回我的包 好吗
Calm down.
冷静
When was this? I don't know.
什么时候的事 我不知道
I was at the museum for a long time.
我在博物馆待了很久
I-- I really looked for her.
我 我真的仔细找过她
I didn't do anything. I just want my bag.
我什么都没做 只想要回我的包
I would have left it,
我原本也没脸回来拿的
but I've got a book on Nat Turner in there
但里面有本讲奈特·图纳的书
and my paper's due tomorrow.
而且我的论文明天就要交了
Don't move.
别动
Hello? Yes, Megan.
喂 梅根 是我
I was just calling to say if you or Don were wondering
我就想跟你和唐说一声
where Sally is, she found her way home.
别担心萨丽 她跑回家了
Thank god.
感谢上帝
I just found out or I would have called.
我也刚知道 不然我会早点打来的
What happened?
发生了什么
She became a woman today.
她今天成为了女人
She started.
她来例假了
I think she just needed her mother.
我想她只是需要她妈妈
No, of course.
没错 当然
Well, let her know that I'm glad she's okay.
请告诉她我很高兴她没事
I will.
我会的
What happened?
她怎么了
She wasn't feeling well.
她身体欠佳
Was that Betty? Yes.
电♥话♥里是贝蒂吗 是的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To Grand Central to get the train back to school.
去中♥央♥火车站坐车回学校
I've already lost one kid today.
我今天已经没照顾好一个孩子了
I put you on the train.
我送你上火车
Well, it doesn't leave until 7:00.
但火车7点才走
Look, just wait here, finish your paper.
那就在这等吧 完成你的论文
I'll take you later.
我晚点再送你
Do you want something to eat?
你想吃东西吗
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
What's going on?
怎么了
I think something's terribly wrong in Mr. Pryce's office.
我觉得普莱斯先生的办公室很不对劲
I can't get the door open.
我打不开门
Dear lord.
上帝啊
Jesus.
天啊
Here.
给
Are you feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
I'm so embarrassed. Don't be.
太丢人了 别这么想
And if you ever get in trouble like that again,
下次再遇到这种情况
just ask another woman.
像别的女士求助就行
They'll understand.
她们明白的
Oh, gosh, I don't wanna talk about it.
天啊 我不想说这个了
Move over. I wanna lie down.
过去一点 我也要躺下
There's a lot of responsibilities,
你长大了 随之而来有许多责任
but that's what being a woman is.
但这就是女人的使命
And when it happens every month,
每月一次
even though it's unpleasant,
尽管很难受
it means everything's working.
但意味着机能正常
It means everything's ready for a baby when you want one.
意味着如果你想的话 就可以要孩子了
And maybe you'll have a beautiful girl
也许将来你也会有个漂亮的女儿
and you can tell her all this.
你也可以告诉她这些
Well, I'll tell you one thing--
我跟你说
if they haven't called the agency,
他们要么觉得你是天才
they probably called the men in white coats.
要么觉得你是疯子
Hello?
有人吗
I think you should sit down.
你最好先坐下
What's going on?
发生了什么
Lane hanged himself in his office.
莱恩在办公室上吊了
What?
什么
Cooper sent everybody home.
库珀让人全部回家了
Told them there was a building emergency.
说大楼有突发状况
Nobody knows.
没人知道
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Come on, I'm taking you home.
来吧 我送你回家
No, I wanna wait. For what?
不 我要等着 等什么
We're waiting for the coroner to cut him down and take him away.
我们在等验尸官放他下来 把他带走
What, he's still in there?
他还在挂在那
You can't leave him like that.
不能放着他不管
They said not to disturb the body.
他们不让乱动尸体
It's a crime scene. Come on.
这是犯罪现场 别动了
You can't leave him like that.
不能让他一直挂着
Get something to cut him down.
拿东西剪他下来
Here, cut. Go ahead.
剪吧 上去
Jesus.
上帝啊
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
"To my fellow partners."
"致我的合伙人同伴"
Open it.
打开
It's a resignation letter.
是封辞职信
It's boilerplate.
照模板写的
What are you doing home?
你怎么回来了
Um, hello, Mr. Draper.
你好 德雷柏先生
Who are you?
你是谁
This is Glen. He's Sally's friend.
他是格伦 萨丽的朋友
He's waiting for his train.
他在等火车
Where's Sally?
萨丽人呢
She went home. I'll explain later.
她回家了 一会儿我给你解释
I don't understand. I gotta lie down.
我没搞明白 我去躺着了
We've met before.
我们以前见过
I used to live down the street in Ossining.
我以前在奥斯宁和你住同一条街
You know my mother, Helen Bishop?
记得我母亲海伦·毕肖普吗
Oh, right.
哦对
I should just go.
我还是走吧
And sit in Grand Central until 7:00?
在中♥央♥车站坐着等到7点吗
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Where are you headed?
你要去哪儿
I go to Hotchkiss.
我要去霍奇基斯中学
It's up in Lakeville. It's a couple of hours away.
在翠湖镇 车程有好几小时
That's fine. Let's go.
没关系 我们走吧
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定 是的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I had a bad day. We can talk about it later.
今天很糟 我们晚点说
Thank you very much for your hospitality, Megan.
谢谢你的盛情招待 梅根
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Why does everything turn out crappy?
为什么所有事总会变糟
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我也说不清
Everything you wanna do,
你想做的事
everything you think's gonna make you happy
你以为会令自己开心的事
just turns to crap.
最后总会变糟
You're too young to talk that way.
说话别太少年老成
But it's true.
但这是事实
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
If you could do anything.
如果你什么都能做
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表