and I don't even know how I stopped.
我都不知道怎么的就放弃了
I never made a decision, that's for sure.
我从来没有明确地做出决定
We can't be in the Cool Whip ad.
我们不能去演清凉维普的广♥告♥
It's bad for business.
那对生意影响不好
No. I just keep thinking
不 我只是在想
I could be on Broadway
我或许可以去百老汇表演
or off Broadway
或者中型剧场
or-- I don't know-- films, even.
甚至去拍电影 我也不知道
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
Sometimes we don't get to choose where our talents lie.
我们没办法决定自己的天赋所在
I mean, what you did with Heinz--
你在亨氏广♥告♥上展现的才华
it took me years to be able to think that way.
我花了很多年才能达到
Well, I can't explain it,
我没办法解释
but I felt better failing in that audition
尽管我面试失败 却依然很开心
than I did when I was succeeding at Heinz.
喜悦之情远胜过拿下亨氏的广♥告♥
Because that was about making the client happy.
那是因为做广♥告♥是为了让客户开心
Wait till you walk down the street
等你走在街上
and see the work on a wall or on TV,
看到你的广♥告♥挂在墙上 在电视里播出时
that's when you feel something.
你才会有成功的感觉
Do you know that I can't even stand going to the theater anymore
你知道我现在无法忍♥受去剧院看戏
because all I feel is envy?
因为我只能感受到深深的嫉妒吗
And I know the next thing is bitterness,
嫉妒过后就是凄苦
and I don't want to feel that.
我不想这样
Okay. So what do you want to do?
好吧 那你想做什么
I mean, there's no guarantee.
我不一定能当上演员
And I'm so grateful.
我很感激
This gave me so much confidence.
广♥告♥给了我很大的自信
But I never tried as hard at acting as I did at advertising.
但我在表演方面 远没有做广♥告♥投入得多
And it'll never be for me what it is for you.
广♥告♥之于我 永远不会像它之于你一样
Look, I know it's uncomfortable for you with me there.
听着 我知道你和我一起工作会觉得不自在
There's a shadow over everything.
一切都在我的阴影之下
I put you in a terrible position.
我让你处在一个很尴尬的位置
There are 20 firms that would be glad to have you.
但还有很多公♥司♥会为你敞开大门
I don't want to do it, Don.
我不想做这行 唐
You don't want to do it?
你不想吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Since I was a little girl, it's all I ever dreamed about.
我从小就梦想着有一天能站上舞台
I understand.
我明白
I don't want to keep you from your dream.
我不会成为你追寻梦想的绊脚石
You're so good to me.
你对我太好了
So what do you want to do?
那么你想怎么做
I mean, you woke me up in the middle of the night.
我是觉得 你半夜把我叫醒
It's obviously some sort of emergency.
一定是有什么急事吧
Well, I can finish up my work
其实 我可以把手上的工作都完成
and then help train the new person.
然后把新人带起来
You want to train somebody? No.
你想带别人 不用了
We'll go in tomorrow
我们明天去公♥司♥
and you'll say goodbye to everybody
你跟大家道个别
and we'll get you on your way.
然后就可以追求自己的路了
Really?
真的吗
It's what you want.
如此正合你意吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Megan's quitting.
梅根要辞职了
Yes. So I think today's going to be her last day.
对 今天是她最后一次上班了
Okay.
好
How do you do this?
通常你会怎么处理
Do you want to have a seat?
你想坐一下吗
It's not like that, Joan.
琼 不是这样的
She's up for a part in a play, and even if she doesn't get it,
她打算去试镜一个角色 如果没选上
she's decided to go back to acting full time.
她也决定做专职演员
Well, I'm sure she'll be wonderful.
她一定会做得很好的
Do we make an announcement? Do we have a party?
我们要发文吗 组织聚会吗
What's the protocol?
一般是怎么做的
Why don't we have the girls take her to lunch?
不如让她和其他女孩一起吃顿午餐吧
I mean, she's not disappearing, is she?
反正 她又不会从此销声匿迹了 对吧
No, she's not.
不 不会的
Don, I'll take care of it.
唐 我会安排好的
There you are.
你来了
Yep, been here for a while.
对 我来了有一会儿了
Well, I wanted to tell everyone, actually.
其实 我想等大家都到齐了
Megan, are you okay?
梅根 你没事吧
I'm not going to be working here anymore
我马上就要离开这里了
And it's really hard to tell everybody.
告诉大家这个决定真的很艰难
Hey! Megan's talking to you.
喂 梅根在跟你们说话呢
Go ahead.
说吧
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm not going to work here anymore.
我要离开这里了
Did he fire you? That son of a bitch!
他把你炒了吗 那个混♥蛋♥
No.
不是
No, I'm going back to try acting again.
不是的 我只是想重回演艺事业
Are you kidding me? Stan.
你开玩笑吗 斯坦
No, I'd better get used to it. Oh, I was...
不用 我该慢慢习惯质疑 我只是
Gonna miss you. Me, too.
我会想你的 我也是
Acting is fascinating. It's probably easier for girls.
表演实在太棒了 女孩子可能会容易不少
But let me ask you, do they always give you clothes
但是我想问问 演出服装是发的吗
or do you have to do it in your own clothes?
还是说你要自己解决服装
I-- I don't know. Yes, they give you a costume.
我 也不知道 应该会发戏服吧
Shoes, too? Yes.
鞋子也有吗 有的
Break a leg.
祝你演出成功
See you around.
再见了
I think I'm in the middle of a lot of things,
我知道我手上还有挺多活没做完
but Don told me that I was just supposed to hand it over.
但是唐让我直接交接
Are you sure about this?
你考虑清楚了吗
Peggy...
佩奇
I've always appreciated what you've done for me,
我一直很感激你为我所做的一切
Not just yesterday.
不仅仅是昨天的事
I should see Joan.
我该去见琼了
That takes a lot of guts.
那需要很大的勇气啊
I'll tell you what takes guts--
还有比这更需要勇气的呢
never having money for lunch.
吃午饭从来不带钱
She owes me, like, $15 at this point.
到现在 她欠了我将近15美元了
What am I gonna do, ask Don? Call her?
我能怎么办 问唐要 还是打电♥话♥给她
I think it's clear why she left.
她离职原因很明显
That's not why.
才不是这个原因
Well, why?
那你说为什么
Come on, reality got her.
得了吧 她被现实打击了
You work your ass off for months,
工作累得要死要活的
bite your nails, for what?
诚惶诚恐 为了什么
Heinz baked beans.
亨氏烘豆
Why are you so late?
怎么来这么晚
I missed the early train.
没赶上早班车
Megan's gone. She quit. She's gonna be an actress.
梅根要走了 她辞职了 去当演员了
Joan just told me, like, five minutes ago.
琼刚刚跟我说的
Is that so?
是吗
It doesn't shock you?
你不吃惊吗
No, not really.
不 没有
What about Don?
那唐呢
Please. They do whatever they want, even to Draper.
算了 她们一直爱怎样就怎样 对德雷柏也是
Well, the good news is
好处是
we don't have to look over our shoulders anymore,
我们再也不用担心
wondering what she's gonna tell him.
她会给唐吹什么枕边风
They work it over in their minds,
她们自己琢磨好
turn it off and on when they feel like it,
想干什么就干什么
and we're just there, waiting at attention.
我们就得待在这里 等着被垂青
It's not the way it's supposed to be.
本来不应该是这样的
Trudy pregnant again?
特鲁迪又怀孕了吗
Have you seen those pictures of earth from space?
你看过那些从外太空拍摄地球的照片吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表