We just happen to have the same problem.
只是恰好有着同样的困扰
I know, but we're only sad because we're apart.
我们的悲哀 只在于不能在一起
Oh, then I was wrong.
那是我错了
I really should go.
我真的该走了
Why?
为什么
Because it works.
因为治疗有效果
Really?
真的吗
Five more minutes.
再给我五分钟
Hello. How are you feeling?
回来啦 你感觉怎样
Better. Good.
好多了 那就好
Just in case, I made soup.
以防万一 我帮你煲了汤
I'll change for dinner.
我去换衣服
We'll be right out.
马上回来
Are you really feeling better?
你真的感觉好点了吗
I didn't get a kiss. I swear I'm better.
你都没有亲亲我 我发誓我好多了
Emily was telling me that Butler Shoes
艾米丽说 巴特勒女鞋
is shooting a new commercial.
想要拍新广♥告♥
"Beauty and the Beast."
没错 《美女与野兽》
Well, she said they're looking for a European girl.
她说 他们想找欧洲女主饰演
And I was thinking,
我就在想
Well, I'd be mad at myself if I didn't ask.
我不问下的话 我会后悔一辈子的
And, well, I wouldn't ask
所以我一定要问问
if I didn't think I'd be right but I really am.
因为这广♥告♥舍我其谁
What?
什么
All I want you to do is put my name in a pile.
我只想请你帮我争取面试机会
I know they're gonna wanna see what I look like on film
我知道他们想看我在镜头下如何
and I happen to have it.
我正好有一卷
You wanna be in a commercial?
你想拍广♥告♥
I wanna work.
我想要工作
It's in town, so I'd be home for dinner.
拍摄地点就在市区 我还可以回家吃饭
I thought you hated advertising. I never said that.
我还以为你讨厌广♥告♥ 我从没这么说过
Well, you certainly don't think it's art.
反正你肯定不觉得这是艺术
And you're an artist, aren't you?
而你是艺术家 不是吗
Are you mad at me?
你是在跟我发火吗
I'm just surprised.
我只是有些惊讶
It's not theater, it's not Broadway, it's not film.
这既不是戏剧也不是百老汇 更不是电影
A national commercial?
这可是个全国性广♥告♥
All my friends would kill for it.
我的朋友们都会对此趋之若鹜
You'd get in the union, you'd get exposure.
一但加入 就能一炮而红
You'd get money. That's why they want it.
不就有钱赚嘛 争个你死我活就为了钱
You don't need tt.
你又不缺钱
Do you know how hard this was for me to even ask you?
你知道我下了多大的决心才有勇气问你吗
Do you know how hard it would be to ask
你知道要拜托小查尔斯·巴特勒
Charles Butler Jr. to hire my wife?
用我的妻子有多难吗
I just want an audition. I'll be Megan Calvet.
我只是想参加试镜 我会做我自己的
Ken, Stan and Ginsberg are gonna be there.
肯 斯坦还有金斯伯格到时候都会在场
They know who you are.
他们可认识你
I'm gonna call the dentist. No. I'm better.
我去给牙医挂个电♥话♥ 不必 感觉好些了
Listen, just forget I brought any of this up.
听着 就当作我从没跟你提起过这事
It's just--
只是...
It's been so hard, you know.
我内心也不好受 你懂的
I do.
我懂
Look, you don't want it this way.
听我说 你并不是真的想要这样
You wanna be somebody's discovery,
你只是想做被伯乐赏识的千里马
not somebody's wife.
而非默默无闻的主妇
You're right.
没错
I know you're right.
我知道你是对的
Aren't you gonna get it?
你不打算接电♥话♥吗
No. They've been hanging up all day.
不 电♥话♥已经响了一整天了
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁
Hello, is Marie there? Emile?
你好 请问玛莉在家吗 埃米尔
Marie, s'il vous plait.
如果可以请让玛莉接电♥话♥
It's your father I think he's drunk.
是你♥爸♥的电♥话♥ 我猜他喝醉了
Hello?
喂
Daddy's on the phone.
老爸来电♥话♥了
Hello, Emile. She's got it.
你好 埃米尔 她接了
Marie, it's Roger.
玛莉 我是罗杰
Marie, it's Roger Sterling.
玛莉 是我 罗杰·斯特林
I've used up all the french I know.
我会的那点儿法语已经都用光了
What is "Rejahy-nah"?
你刚才说的"人家那"是什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Megan, you know I would if I could.
梅根 如果能办到我肯定会帮你
Of course.
当然
I'm gonna take a bath before dinner.
我要在晚餐前洗个澡
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿的
Because Don was complaining you were drinking all his liquor.
因为唐跟我抱怨说你把他所有的酒都喝光了
Ha. So you wanted to see me?
你想见我是吗
You could have arranged a dinner for the four of us.
你可以安排个聚餐 然后邀请我们四人参加
Really? You'd do that?
真的吗 你会那么做吗
No, because I'm not that kind of woman.
当然不会 我可不是那种随便的女人
No, no, of course you're not.
不 你当然不是那种女人
It's just, well, I enjoy your company.
只是我很享受有你做伴
And I thought if you were
我在想 如果你愿意接受
willing to broach impropriety ever so slightly,
些许的不得体 哪怕就那么一丁点儿
I could have dinner brought to my apartment.
我就可以把聚餐安排到我的住所来
The kid from room service can chaperone.
客房♥服务的那小子可以护送你上来
Room service? Is it an hotel?
客房♥服务 你住在酒店里吗
The Stanhope. And you can just ask for me in the lobby.
斯坦霍普酒店 你到大堂报上我的名字就能找到我
It's very discreet.
不会被人发现的
They just send the girls right up?
你们招♥妓♥都是这么进行的吗
Look, I called you...
我打给你的...
In fact, I had hung up on your daughter
事实上 我今天被你女儿
about a dozen times today.
挂了无数次电♥话♥
I'm not asking for anything more
我别无他求
than a little conversation, I swear.
只想跟你聊会儿天 我发誓
I'll try to get away
我会想办法脱身的
on the condition that you lower your expectations.
只要你别抱太高的期望
Below conversation?
聊会儿天还能有期望什么
Bonne nuit.
晚安
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
How are you feeling?
今天感觉还好吗
Could you get me some ice? Right away.
你能帮我拿点冰块过来吗 马上就来
Mrs. Harris wants to see you.
哈里斯夫人想要见你
She's been waiting in there quite a while.
她在里面可等得有一阵儿了
Morning.
早上好
What can I do for you?
来找我有什么事吗
I want to reopen the conversation about more space.
我想跟你再谈谈扩建的事情
You're not gonna put anybody in here, are you?
你不会想安排人跟我共用办公室吧
No.
不
It's just I've been trying so hard to be
不知为何 我总是不断努力
so responsible and careful and I don't even know why,
做到认真负责 小心谨慎
because every day I open the mail,
但每当我打开信封的时候
and there's more money.
里面就会有更多的钱
That's the idea, isn't it?
就该这样 不是吗
I got this this morning.
我今早收到了这个
The death benefit from the company insurance policy.
根据公♥司♥保险合同所开出的抚恤金
It's $175,000.
一共17万5千美元
So what's your question?
有什么问题吗
Why would he do that?
他为什么要寻短见
You'll never get an answer. You can't think about that.
你永远也得不到答案 不要再耿耿于怀了
But I do. And then I can't stop it.
我就是放不下 总会浮想联翩
What could I have done?
我该如何是好
Nothing.
淡然处之
It's not true.
不应该这样
Why didn't I give him what he wanted?
不如就让我来完成他的遗愿
What did he want?
他想要什么
And now there's this, this profit.
现在我们手头有这个 抚恤金
How much did he put in for collateral after we lost Lucky Strike left?
我们跟幸福时光解约后他抵押了多少钱
$50,000.
五万美元
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表