Well, you cannot sneak up on someone my age,
你不该惊吓我这种老年人
especially in this house.
尤其在这房♥子里
I'm scared.
我害怕
Can I sit with you?
我能和你坐在一起吗
Only for a bit.
只准坐一会儿
What's that for?
为什么拿刀
Why are you scared?
你为什么害怕
I read the newspaper.
我读报纸了
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Did you pull it out of the trash?
你是从垃圾桶里捡出来的吧
Why did that man do that?
那个男人为什么那样做
Well, probably because heates his mother.
也许他恨他的母亲吧
I don't understand what happened.
我不明白发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Those girls got ready for bed
那些女孩准备睡觉时
and there was a knock on the door,
敲门声响起
and a handsome man was there.
一个英俊的男人站在门外
And maybe one of them knew him,
也许她们中一个人认识他
but probably not
但更可能不认识
because he was probably just watching them from afar.
因为他也许一直在远处观察她们
All those young, innocent nurses
那些年轻 天真的护士们
in their short uniforms
穿着短制♥服♥
Stirring his desire.
搅起他的欲望
For what?
什么欲望
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You're old enough to know.
以你的年纪应该知道了
Why didn't they run away?
她们为什么不逃
Because they were scared.
因为她们太害怕了
They probably thought, "He can't rape nine of us."
她们可能是想 他总不可能一下子强♥奸♥9个吧
Why not?
为什么不行
You just can't.
就是"做"不到
They didn't know it was going to be worse than that.
她们不知道情形会比强♥奸♥可怕的多
They didn't know what was in store for them.
她们不知道接下来会发生什么
Now I'm really scared.
我好怕
It's not going to happen,
我们不会有事
Not while I've got my burglar alarm.
我拿着"防盗警报器"呢
How am I going to sleep?
叫我如何睡得着
Get the water.
端着水
What's that?
那是什么
It's seconal.
安♥眠♥药♥
Do you know how to take a pill?
知道怎么吃药吗
you two stop it.
别吵了
Damn it, Joanie!
见鬼 琼妮
Stop it. Gail, out!
别吵了 格尔 滚出去
Take him out of here!
带着他滚出去
Open this door or I will kick it down!
开门 不然我踢了它
Who goes back?
谁会主动回战场去
I will throw a parade for you every day
我愿意每天敲锣打鼓歌♥颂你
to thank you for preserving freedom.
为保卫自♥由♥做出的贡献
It's done.
已经定下来了
Well, you can't make a decision like that without me
你不能私自做决定 毫不顾及我的想法
and you have never understood that.
你从来都不明白那一点
If this was world war II and the japs were still attacking us,
若这是二战期间 小日本正攻击我们
You'd say, "Yes, of course!"
你肯定会说 去吧 上战场吧
Soldiers wanted to come home from world war II also!
二战中的士兵也都梦想着能早日回家
I've got my orders, you've got yours.
我有我的使命要执行 你有你的
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To meet the boys for a drink.
出去找弟兄们喝酒
He just needs to blow off steam.
他只是需要发泄怒气
Don't get involved, mother.
你别多事 妈
You're a military wife. You make sacrifices.
你是军人的妻子 必须作出牺牲
Someone's Kevin is over there and he's going to get hurt
别人家的儿子在战场上 万一受伤
and Greg won't be there.
而格雷格又不在场救治
But our Kevin is right in there and he doesn't care.
那我们的儿子呢 他却一点都不在乎
It's a year. You can do it.
一年而已 你能做到的
I'll help.
我会帮你
No.
不
Go lie down.
去躺下
You don't even know how tired you are.
你都不知道自己有多累
I hope you don't mind the couch.
希望你不介意睡沙发
Since my roommate moved to the other room,
自从我室友搬走
I just have a pile of Abe's clothes.
我就有了一堆艾博的衣服
This is perfect.
这样就很好
Well, good night, then.
那晚安吧
I-- I'll just-- I'll throw these out.
我 我来把垃圾扔掉
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
I'll see you later.
回头见
No, you won't.
不 不用见了
Don't argue with me.
别跟我争
I have to get out of here.
我得走了
Hotel next time?
下次去旅馆?
No next time.
没有下次
That was a mistake.
刚刚是个错误
A mistake you love making.
你最爱犯的那种错
I'd better not see you again.
我们最好别再相见
You're not going to ruin this.
你别想毁了我的婚姻
You loved it.
你以前很喜欢偷♥情♥
And you'll love it again
也会再次喜欢的
Because you are a sick, sick--
因为你是个病态的...
Hello? We're home.
有人吗 我们回来了
Ma.
妈
Ma.
妈
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where's Sally?
萨丽呢
Sally?
萨丽
Sally?
萨丽
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Where were you?
你去哪了
I was right there.
我就在你身边啊
You're burning up.
你发烧了
No, last night.
不 我说昨晚
I was waiting for you.
我一直在等你
I came right home.
我很快就回家了呀
You were a mess. I was really worried.
你当时看上去很糟糕 我很担心你
You don't have to worry about me.
不必担心我
Okay.
好吧
There are some scrambled eggs in the bowl
碗里有炒鸡蛋
And I made flapjacks.
我还做了烙饼
Just coffee.
我只要咖啡
Where's Kevin?
凯文呢
You slept a long time.
你睡了很久
He was awake and went back to bed already.
他醒来过 然后又睡了
I barely slept at all.
我几乎没有睡着
I've been thinking about it and...
我一直在想那事
I want you to go.
我想你离开
I'll put this away.
我去收拾一下
I'm glad you came around.
很高兴你想通了
It's only a year.
一年而已
No. I want you to go and never come back.
不 我希望你离开 永远别回来
Damn it, Joanie. They need me.
见鬼 琼妮 他们需要我
Well, then, it works out, because we don't.
那问题解决了 因为我们不需要你
I'm very important there.
我在那里很重要
I have 20 docs and medics who rely on me.
有20位医护人员依赖于我
They look to me for my skill and leadership.
指望着我的医疗技术和领导能力
I'm glad the army makes you feel like a man,
我很高兴军队让你找回男人的自信
Because I'm sick of trying to do it.
我实在厌恶了迎合你
The army makes me feel like a good man.
军队让我觉得自己是个好男人
You're not a good man.
你不是好男人
You never were, even before we were married,
你从来不是 从我们结婚前就不是
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表