I need you to work up something for Mohawk.
我需要你帮莫霍克公♥司♥想个创意
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
For Mohawk, your, quote, "Man" Is Ginsberg.
你说莫霍克的广♥告♥只能由男人来做
Let's say you were to do this for me
就当你是帮我做的
And on Monday you explain to Ginsberg and Campbell
等周一向金斯伯格和坎贝尔解释
That I asked you to...
就说是我要你做的
Only I asked you sometime last week.
但要说是上周下达的任务
Do you have a brief?
有摘要我可以看看吗
Did Ginsberg have a brief? I never told Ginsberg, okay?
金斯伯格那儿有吗 我完全忘了告诉他 懂吗
You have to remember that.
你可要记住了
You know about the airline strike, right?
你知道航♥空♥公♥司♥罢♥工♥的事吧
Yes.
知道
Why is Mohawk still flying?
为什么莫霍克还在飞
Because even though all the other mechanics are on strike--
虽然即使其他的公♥司♥的技师
Boo-hoo, they need more wrenches or something--
因为想要多点扳手之类的原因在罢♥工♥
Mohawk's mechanics have a side deal,
莫霍克和他们的人私下达成了协议
So they have to keep working.
所以他们要继续工作
They must love that.
他们肯定很高兴
Yeah, well, they're going to love the overtime.
是啊 罢♥工♥会延长 他们会更"高兴"呢
American airlines is taking everything big
美国航♥空♥公♥司♥将此事看得极为严重
And giving their northeast corridor to Mohawk.
把他们的东北航线全让给莫霍克了
so what do you want?
你想要什么样的广♥告♥语
How about something like
这个怎么样
"Mohawk, breaking the strike one flight at a time"?
莫霍克 航♥班♥来来往往 罢♥工♥各个击破
Or maybe "Fly over the picket line with Mohawk"?
或者 莫霍克与您一起飞越罢♥工♥封锁线
Hey, trotsky, you're in advertising.
嘿 革命家 你是做广♥告♥的
Fine. So what's the angle?
好吧 要从什么角度来说
Campbell or I had this idea that it would be something about,
坎贝尔和我达成共识 要做类似...
You know, how times are tough
你看 现在时局不太好
And you can't get anywhere.
你哪里都去不了
So thank god Mohawk is offering emergency service.
但是感谢老天 莫霍克帮你解决了燃眉之急
You don't want to use the word emergency with an airplane.
航♥空♥公♥司♥的广♥告♥最好不要出现"燃"那种字眼
I don't want to do any of this. I'll see you Monday.
我毫无兴趣参与文案方面的事 周一见
Hold on a second.
等一下
You want me to work up
你想让我一个人
an entire corporate image campaign for $10?
就为了10块钱想出一整个广♥告♥策划
I can make you do it for nothing I'm the boss.
我是老板 可以连10块都不给你
You're right
你说的对
The work is $10, the lie is extra.
工作只收你10块 帮你撒谎要加钱
Incredible.
厉害啊
What do you make a week, sweetheart?
你一周挣多少 亲爱的
Mm, you don't know ? That's helpful.
你不知道啊 那就简单多了
You know, I can fire you.
你知道吗 我能炒了你
Great there are some pofolilios in Joan's office.
好啊 琼的办公室里还有很多简历
Maybe you could find somebody tonight.
希望你今晚能找到合适的人
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Because you're being very demanding
因为你要求太多了
for someone who has no other choice.
你忘了你根本没什么选择余地
Dazzle me.
来震撼一下我吧
Fine.
好吧
How much you want?
你要多少
How much you got?
你有多少
$400. Give me all of it.
400块 都给我吧
Jesus!
我靠
It better be good.
你最好做好一点
Do you want me to take your watch?
你想让我连你的表也拿过来吗
I'm on my way out. Are you staying?
我要走了 你要加班吗
Hello. Good night.
你好啊 晚安了
Yeah. Something came up.
对 突然有点事
Would you tell Patricia she can go home?
跟帕特丽夏说下她可以走了
Okay.
好的
We didn't get to talk.
我们还没好好谈谈呢
We've done all the talking we're ever going to do.
该谈的我们都谈过了
Are you Okay?
你没事吧
How the hell did you get in here?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么进来的
I have a way with doormen.
我对门卫使了点小手段
I have some bad news for you.
告诉你个坏消息
You can either take the steps or you can go off the balcony
你要么从楼梯下去 要么从阳台跳出去
Because if you run into my wife on the way out of here,
因为你如果出去的时候遇到我妻子
You're going to wish you had.
你会觉得生不如死
Ooh, forceful.
噢 好吓人
My, oh, my.
哎哟喂
Everybody probably thinks that she did this,
很多人都会觉得你家里是贤内助设计装♥修♥的
But I know it was you.
但我知道 都是你干的
You really should go. I gotta lie down.
你赶紧走吧 我得躺一会儿
I'll take the steps.
那我还是走楼梯吧
You know what-- take the service elevator.
算了 走员工通道吧
Goodbye. I'm sorry.
再见 对不起
You've gotta understand.
希望你能谅解
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Please, you have to go.
求你了 快走吧
It was just sex. It doesn't mean anything.
只是场一♥夜♥情♥而已 并不代表什么
I'm sorry. I've gotta lie down.
对不起 我要躺一会儿
The girl under the bed-- oh!
躲在床下的那女孩
I'd be surprised if she could ever talk again.
我都怀疑她从此不会再说话了
That poor thing-- paralyzed with fear
太可怜了 完全被吓瘫了
While he opened that door eight times
他开了八次门
And dragged another one out?
然后又拉出来一个
And that...
然后
No, as much as I'd love to go,
不行 我虽然很想去
I can't make any plans
但是只要他们不溜达回来
until they waltz through that door.
我什么计划都不敢定
You need to take out the trash.
把垃圾扔了去
Right now?
现在吗
Take out the trash or you can go to bed right now,
不扔垃圾的话就到床上睡觉去
Watch the sun set from your bedroom window.
躺在床上透过窗户看日落
It's the saddest thing in the world.
那简直是世上最悲凉的事情了
If I take out the trash, will you tell me about the murder?
要是我把垃圾扔了 你能告诉我凶杀案的事吗
No. I will not bargain with you.
不行 我才不跟你讨价还价
How old are you?
你多大了
That's something we girls keep to ourselves.
我们女人对年龄向来都是保密的
Was your mom strict?
你母亲对你很严格吗
No, but my father was and I'm a better person for it.
不 但我爸很严格 因此我才能成才
I know you don't think so, but I'm a good person.
我知道你不相信 但我的确是好人
Sally, I just think someone in your world needs to discipline you
萨丽 我觉得你需要一个好好管教你的人
So you can start acting like an adult.
那样你才能像个大人样儿
My fath-- my father.
我爸 我父亲
I remember one time he was sleeping on the couch in the living room
我记得有一次他在客厅沙发上睡觉
and I walked by.
我从旁边走过
And all of a sudden, out of nowhere,
然后突然之间 不知道怎么回事
he kicked me so hard that I actually flew across the room
他一脚把我踹到房♥间另一边去了
And hit a piece of furniture.
就撞在家具上
And then he looked at me and he said,
然后他看着我说
"That's for nothing, so look out."
踢你不为什么 以后当心点儿
That's not very nice.
那太可怕了
No, but it was valuable advice.
没错 但那是弥足珍贵的教导
When in doubt, go with the most expensive, right, pops?
拿不准的时候就点最贵的 对吧 老爸
I don't want any wine.
我不想喝酒
Okay, can we all cheer up, please?
你们可以都高兴点儿吗
We're together, I have a new baby boy,
家人团聚 我有了个儿子
Not to mention this place costs a fortune.
何况这地方贵的吓人
So how are we starting? The lovely senora?
诸位想点些什么 这位高贵的女士
I'll have a gin fizz.
给我杯杜松子泡沫酒
Everybody else is having wine,
其他人喝红酒
but you have to give me a second.
我还要等一会儿
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Can't complain.
挺好的
Enjoy yourself.
玩得开心点
Thank you. You, too, sir.
谢谢长官 也祝您开心
First armored division. Fort hood.
他是胡德堡第一装甲师的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表