in the agency I shouldn't cross.
唯一一个碰不得的女人
He and Freddy had a standing argument
他和弗雷迪一口咬定
that you were a lesbian.
你是女同性恋
You think they never brought that up with me?
你以为他们没在我跟前提过吗
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你
For what?
祝贺什么
For getting divorced.
祝贺你要离婚了
Nobody realizes how bad it has to get for that to happen.
外人怎会理解 不到万不得已谁会离婚
Now you get to move on.
现在你终于解脱了
To what?
然后呢
To start over?
开始崭新的生活
With a baby?
还带着孩子
On what date do you share that news?
什么时候告诉别人这个消息
Right after you go all the way.
判决书一下来就跟人说
You'll find somebody better.
你会找到更好的
You did, didn't you?
你找到了 不是吗
You found someone perfect.
找到了完美的女人
I did.
是啊
I feel like the office misses her.
我觉得公♥司♥里的人都很想念她
Maybe I should have kept her at reception.
也许当初我就该把她留在前台
I don't think you should have thrown those papers out the window.
我觉得你不该把那些文件扔出窗外
Give me some change. I want music.
给我点零钱 我去点歌♥
There's a Lakshmi here to see you.
有位吉祥天女来见你
She's got a whole story.
她说要跟你见面具体谈
Uh... Bring her back.
带她进来吧
Scarlett, please hold all my calls.
斯嘉丽 我不接任何电♥话♥
A pleasure to see you. I hope you understand.
很高兴见到你 我希望你能理解
Jennifer wants to be very thorough in our search for a nanny.
詹妮弗对招保姆这事不想有半点马虎
Thank you, Meredith.
谢谢你 梅雷迪斯
If this is some kind of shakedown, let me stop you right now.
如果你要勒索我 劝你别白费心机了
I know you're trying to recruit me.
我知道你想劝我当教员
Can I have a drink?
我能喝杯酒吗
Isn't that verboten?
不是禁酒的吗
Listen to me.
听我说
I don't know what it is,
我不知道怎么回事
but when you were chanting, I felt this...
但是当你在诵经时 我感受到一种
intensity, you know?
强烈的欲望 你明白吗
Everywhere on my body...
弥漫全身
especially one place.
尤其是那里
Really?
当真
I was in such a state.
我当时好投入
Stop it. I thought you were with Paul.
停下 我以为你和保罗是一对
Nobody's with anybody.
没有谁和谁是一对
Paramatma does what he wants and so do I.
超灵圣主做他想做的 我也是
It doesn't mean that we don't love each other.
这并不意味着我们不爱对方
So there's no reason for you to say no.
所以你没有理由拒绝我
What about the fact that I'm married?
那我结婚了又怎么说
I'm burning for you.
我为你欲♥火♥燃烧
Does your wife burn for you?
你老婆烧得起来吗
So this is completely allowed?
这完全合情合理吗
Take me like this.
从后面干我吧
Not even a little Sinatra?
不来点西纳特拉的歌♥吗
Jimmy Durante.
吉米·杜兰特
Look at all these people dancing to my music.
看看这些人都随着我点的歌♥起舞
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
I don't think we should.
我觉得我们不该跳
You sure look like you wanna dance.
你看起来很想跳舞
You and me in midtown?
你和我 在市中心吗
You with that look on your face?
还有你那副经典表情
What look, baby?
什么表情 宝贝儿
God, you're irresistible.
老天 你真是诱惑难挡
You know what this woman said to me once?
你知道有个女人怎么说我吗
I like being bad
她说我喜欢在外风流
and going home and being good.
回家本分
I bet that stuck to your ribs.
我敢说那一定让你很满足吧
It was a disaster.
简直是个灾难
And you enjoyed every minute of it.
但你又无时无刻不在享受
God, I miss that.
我真怀念那种感觉
Well, there's a gentleman over at 7:30
7点半方向有位男士
who looks like he wants to dance.
看起来想跳一曲
Who do you think he is?
你觉得他是干什么的
Advertising?
做广♥告♥的
Insurance? Lawyer?
保险 律师
And who do you think is waiting at home?
谁又在家守着 等他回去
I bet she's not ugly.
我敢说她一定长得不丑
The only sin she's committed is being familiar.
她唯一的缺陷就是彼此太熟悉了
So you think it's all him?
所以你觉得都是他的错吗
Because she can't give him what he wants?
因为她没法给他想要的吗
Because he doesn't know what he wants,
因为他不知道自己要什么
But he's wanting.
但却一直在追求着
He knows.
他知道
It's just the way he is.
他本性就是那样
And maybe it's just the way she is.
也许她也是这样
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
I can still drive I think.
我应该还能开车
I can drive.
我能开的
You can stay.
你留在这
I've been sitting with you since he walked in.
他进来时我就一直跟你坐在一起
Poor me, I struck out.
我真可怜 三振出局
Who's gonna believe that?
谁会相信
Carfare,
车费
in case it doesn't work out.
万一艳遇不成的话
Mad money.
备用零钱
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 甜心
Stand over by the jukebox.
站到点歌♥机那
That looked pretty good before.
那看起来很美
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
My heart's beating like a rabbit.
我心砰砰直跳
Smoking's not gonna help.
吸烟可没什么帮助
Don't get all strict on me, Mother Lakshmi.
别对我那么严苛 吉祥天女
But I am strict.
我就这么严苛
I did this for the movement.
我都是为了这个运动
Good to know, but I ain't joining.
很高兴知道 但我不打算加入
Although your techniques are more persuasive than Parma-- Paul's.
尽管你的方法比超灵圣...比保罗的更有说服力
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
I'm only here because I don't want you shaking his devotion.
我来只是不想让你动摇他的信仰
What? How does that work?
什么 那怎么能成功
You're the worst girlfriend in the world.
你是史上最糟的女朋友
And you're the best friend.
而你是最好的朋友
That's why you're giving him false hope for his awful teleplay.
所以你给他那糟糕的剧本虚假的希望
He wants to have a life with you.
他想和你一起共度余生
And you know that, even if that was possible,
你也知道 就算可以
that's not the way.
那样也行不通
Well, he doesn't know that.
可是 他不知道
So why don't you just let him go?
所以你为什么不放过他
Because he's a devotee of the Lord.
因为他是神的皈依者
You're just a karmi
而你只是个凡人
and a sense enjoyer.
和感官享受者
You wanna make him into a gross materialist
你非要让他变成恶俗的物欲主义者
when he's living in the spiritual world.
他明明在精神世界中生活得很好
And also he's our best recruiter.
而且他还是我们最好的招募者
I mean, he really can close.
他真的很会招新人
So I'm confused. Why do we just do that?
我搞不懂了 那我们刚刚为什么要做
Because you're going to stay away from him
因为你要离他远一点儿
and let him be happy in the light of Krishna Consciousness.
让他在奎师那知觉之光下快乐生活
You thought I was some confused little girl?
你以为我是个迷茫的小姑娘吗
I'm trading the only thing I have.
我在拿我唯一所有做交易
But you already gave it away.
但你已经让我上过了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表