Do you want me to come back?
我可以待会儿再过来吗
No, but you can recommend something.
不了 你推荐两个菜吧
Are you in a rush?
你很忙吗
No, it's just that I got a bunch of tables.
不忙 有好几桌需要照应
Well, I'm sorry if that little display of respect
很抱歉对顾客的尊重
is slowing you down,
耽误你的时间了
But a lot of kids your age would be thrilled
你知道有多少你这个年纪的孩子
to be waiting tables tonight.
削尖了脑袋想在这儿等人点菜
I'm sorry, sir. Of course.
对不起 先生 确实
This is a nice one.
这个不错
Thank you. That would be perfect.
谢谢 那就要这个吧
The scampi looks very good.
挪威♥海♥螯虾好像很美味嘛
I'm sorry, this is a painful charade.
对不起 我实在演不下去了
Mom, please. I just don't understand it.
妈 别这样 我就是想不通
Everyone else is trying to come home.
其他人都想着回家
Ruth, Greg is facing this with great bravery
鲁丝 格雷格正以勇敢的态度面度这一切
and I'm proud of him.
我为他骄傲
He did his time.
他已经服满兵役了
You've got to talk him out of it.
你必须劝他退出来
Mom, I don't want your grandson hearing this argument.
妈 我可不想你孙子听到这场争执
Joe, you were in the service.
乔 你不是做过公职吗
Can't you write a letter to your congressman
你就不能写信给议员
and tell him he's got a family
说明他现在拖家带口呢
Why? Is some congressman
干嘛 找个议员就能
going to talk him out of going back?
说动他不回去当兵了
I don't understand.
我真搞不懂
I'm putting a moratorium on this conversation.
打断你们一下
Now we are either going to have this dinner
我们今天要么吃完这顿
that I've been dreaming about for months
我想念已久的团圆饭
or we can all go home.
要么各回各家
He didn't tell you about it.
他还没告诉你
Of course not.
当然不会了
What is she talking about?
她在说什么呢
Did you have a say in this?
你对我隐瞒了什么吗
You're a father now.
你已经身为人父了
What? Joanie, calm down.
什么 琼妮 别激动
You volunteered?
你主动要求的?
They need me.
他们需要我
You know, Joanie plays the accordion.
你们知道吗 琼妮也会拉手风琴
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Is somebody here?
有人在吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
Well, it's time to go home.
该回家了
I will, in a bit.
我会的 过一会儿
Come on, I don't want to walk out alone.
走吧 我不想一个人走出去
I don't know. I think I'll just stay here.
我不知道 我还是待在这里吧
You can hop in a cab.
你可以搭的士
I happen to have a lot of cash for once.
我刚好有不少现金
Even if a cab was going to take me,
就算的士愿意搭载我
they're not going to take me past 96th street.
他们也不会把我送过96街
Really?
真的吗
Well, then, take the subway.
那就坐地铁吧
My brother won't let me--
我弟弟不让我
You know, with everything that's happening in Chicago.
因为芝加哥发生的虐杀事件
Well, you're not a nurse.
你又不是护士
Oh, right.
哦 对噢
Is there a riot in Harlem?
黑人住♥宅♥区有暴♥乱♥吗
There was a thing in Bed-Stuy.
贝德斯都区不太安宁[纽约贫民窟]
There's a lot of police.
那里有很多警♥察♥
Well, I know that doesn't make it safer.
我知道警♥察♥再多也没用
My boyfriend's in Chicago. He's covering the riots.
我男友在芝加哥 他在报道暴♥乱♥
Is that right?
是吗
Why don't you stay with me tonight?
你今晚何不和我一起住
I've stayed here before. I'll be fine.
我以前在这里睡过 没事的
Get your things.
拿上东西走吧
Are you asleep?
你睡着了吗
Oh, you're home.
你回来了
You're mumbling.
你在说胡话
How the hell did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
I was worried about you.
我担心你
You left the back door unlocked.
你忘记锁后门了
Why can't you leave me alone?
你能不能别烦我了
I can't.
我不能
You have to.
你必须那样
We're alone.
孤男寡女
I just want it fast.
我想速战速决
No.
不
I know she's coming home.
我知道她会回家
I'll be gone. I promise.
我不会让她撞见 我保证
Andrea.
安德莉亚
I can feel you against me.
我能感到你在顶着我
Remember that night at Lincoln Center
还记得那晚在林肯中心
when you took me back to the loading dock?
你带我回码头吗
Your wife was waiting inside.
你妻子就在里面等着
So it's just me, my brother, who's 19,
只有我 我弟弟 他19岁
and my mother, who says she's 39.
还有我妈妈 她"声称"自己39岁
Like Jack Benny.
就像杰克·本尼一样
Is your brother in school?
你哥哥在上学吗
No. He delivers furniture
没有 他给人运送家具
and argues with my mother about joining the army.
还跟母亲吵着要参军
You were saying something in the taxi about Don and I cut you off.
坐出租车时你提到了唐 被我打断了
No, I was finished.
不 我说完了
You can talk to me.
你可以告诉我的
I was his secretary, you know?
我曾是他的秘书 知道吗
You were?
真的吗
So how did you I didn't even ask for it.
那你怎么会... 成为文案并非我的本意
Sometimes they drag the secretaries in
有时他们让秘书参与
for focus groups to try things
焦点小组研究
and I was discovered...
然后我就被发掘了...
Like Esther Blodgett.
跟大明星伊瑟·布洛吉特一样
Oh, god, I'm really drunk.
上帝啊 我真醉了
Y'all drink a lot.
你们都很能喝
So what were you going to say?
你当时到底想说什么
I was going to say--
我想说...
Go ahead. You can talk.
说吧 不用怕
I'm trying to. Oh.
我正准备说 哦
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was going to say I hope you won't
我当时想说 请不要告诉
tell Mr. Draper about me sleeping there.
德雷柏先生我睡在那里
You two talk sometimes.
你们常一起谈话
Nah.
不会啦
We have to stick together.
我们必须团结一致
I know we're not really in the same situation,
我知道我们的情况不太一样
But I was the only one like me there for a long time.
但我也曾一人 孤独地在公♥司♥撑了很久
I know it's hard.
我知道很难
I appreciate that.
谢谢你的理解
Do you want to be a copywriter?
你想当文案吗
No. I like my job.
不 我喜欢我的工作
Yep.
好的
You're right.
你说的对
Copywriter's tough,
当文案太艰难
Especially for a woman.
尤其对女人来说
Do you think I act like a man?
你觉得我言行像男人吗
I guess you have to a little.
我想你必须那样吧
I try, but...
我努力 但是...
I don't know if I have it in me.
但我不确定自己是否有那个能力
I don't know if I want to.
我不确定自己是否想那样
I'm sorry. I can't sleep.
对不起 我睡不着
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表